Your Deals ( 0 )
Deals from Other Credit Cards (1)
Expiry Date: 2023-09-30
25% savings on dinner Tasting Menu for dine-in (original price: HK$1,588 per person)
1. Photo is for reference only. Blackout dates and Terms & Conditions apply. Click here (https://partner.diningcity.asia/#/home?program=amex_dining_offer) for Participating Restaurants list with address and contact.
2. The Offer may differ depending on individual restaurant, exclusions and other Terms & Conditions apply, please visit more details (https://partner.diningcity.asia/#/home?program=amex_dining_offer) to find out, or check with Participating Restaurant(s).
3. To make a reservation, please contact Participating Restaurant(s) specifying the use of Offer.
4. For details of the Mira Place offers, please refer to the Terms and Conditions. Blackout dates apply. To enjoy the Mira Place offers, Eligible Cardmembers must be Mira Place member.
5. To enjoy the Mira Place membership bonus points offer, Cardmembers could register points or inquire at the Concierge, Mira Place 1, G/F. A maximum of 30,000 bonus points can be rewarded per transaction date for Mira Green member and 50,000 bonus point can be rewarded per transaction date for Mira Pine member.
6. The HK$100 Tsui Hang Village Voucher is applicable for Monday to Thursday dine-in dinner only, not applicable on public holidays. The Voucher can be used upon spending a net amount of HK$400 or above in a single transaction. The Vouchers are available up to a daily quota on a first-come-first-served basis while stocks last.
7. The usage details and terms of the HK$100 Tsui Hang Village Voucher are subject to change without prior notice. Please refer to the terms and conditions listed on the Voucher for details.
Terms & Conditions of Dining Offer:
1. Enjoy discount savings on regular priced food items for à la carte or set menu (the “Amex Dining Offer”). The Amex Dining Offer is valid from July 1, 2023 to September 30, 2023, both dates inclusive (“Promotion Period”). American Express International, Inc. (“American Express”) reserves the right to change the dates of the Promotion Period without prior notice to comply with applicable laws and regulations imposed by the Hong Kong SAR Government. The Amex Dining Offer is applicable to both dine-in and take-away. Excludes transactions made through third-party establishment (including, but not limited to, third party delivery or take away services) or third-party payment processor.
2. Unless otherwise specified, Amex Dining Offer is not applicable on public holidays and is subject to blackout dates (including but not limited to Mid-Autumn Festival, Winter Solstice and eve, the weekend before Winter Solstice, Christmas holidays and the day before Christmas Day, New Year's Eve). Service hours and/or menu of the Restaurants are subject to change. Please check with the Restaurants for details.
3. To enjoy the Amex Dining Offer, Cardmembers must settle the payment in full with American Express® Cards issued in Hong Kong by American Express (“Eligible Card”, such holders, “Eligible Cardmembers”) at the participating restaurants (“Restaurants”) within the Promotion Period. Payment made with the US Dollar Card, American Express Business Travel Account or Corporate Purchasing Card, and Cards bearing the American Express name, brand or logo issued by partners of American Express and all American Express Cards issued outside of Hong Kong are not eligible to enjoy the Amex Dining Offer.
4. For the full list of Restaurants, please click here (https://partner.diningcity.asia/#/home?program=amex_dining_offer). American Express/ DiningCity reserves the right to add or remove any of the participating restaurants from the Amex Dining Offer throughout the Promotion Period without prior notice. Reservations are subject to the Restaurant's actual availability and operations. Please check with respective Restaurants for details.
5. The Amex Dining Offer may differ depending on the individual restaurant and exclusions may apply. Eligible Cardmembers are advised to check with the individual restaurant for more details on the Offer before arrival.
6. Amex Dining Offer is not applicable to special promotion menu, tailor-made menu, private functions, wedding banquets, beverages, hampers, corkage fee, cake charges, purchase of cigarettes, cigars, coupons or vouchers.
7. The maximum number of diners (including the Eligible Cardmember) varies by restaurants. The maximum number of persons allowed to be seated together at one (1) table and the opening hours for dine-in are subject to regulations imposed by the Hong Kong SAR Government during the Promotion Period. The Restaurants may be closed during the Promotion Period and Eligible Cardmembers are advised to check with the individual restaurant before arrival.
8. Unless otherwise specified, beverages and condiments charges (if any) and 10% service charge apply and will be calculated based on the original price of the item.
9. Alcoholic drinks are only available to adults aged 18 or above.
10. Unless otherwise specified, Amex Dining Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other offers and/or promotions.
11. Amex Dining Offer cannot be used to redeemed for cash, or sold or exchanged for any other products or service.
12. Restaurants are solely responsible for the provision of all products, services, consultations and advice offered to Eligible Cardmembers. Photos are for reference only. American Express and DiningCity are not the provider of any of these products and/or services herein and make no representation or warranty in relation to the same.
13. American Express acts solely as a payment provider. American Express and DiningCity are not responsible or liable in any way for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of using the Amex Dining Offer, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
14. American Express, DiningCity and/or Restaurants reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions, or to suspend or terminate the Amex Dining Offer, at any time at their discretion without prior notice.
15. In the event of any dispute, the decision of American Express and Restaurants shall be final and no correspondences will be entertained.
16. In the event of any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
17. In case of any enquiry related to this Amex Dining Offer, please call the 24-hour enquiry hotline shown at the back of your Card or our customer service hotline at 2277 1010.