Uncle Fong Hot Pot Restaurant 方叔叔重慶老火鍋
Your Deals ( 0 )
Deals from Other Credit Cards (1)
Expiry Date: 2023-12-31
10% off on food and beverage
Offer can only be used at Uncle Fong Hot Pot Restaurant outlets in Hong Kong.
The offer is not applicable to any kind of soup base, alcohol, drinks and sauce.
The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher, discounts, promotional offers or combo set.
Offer cannot be exchanged for cash and no change is available.
For more details, please visit: https://v.icbc.com.cn/userfiles/Resources/ICBC/haiwai/Asia/download/EN/2023/selected_merchant_offer_202304_en.pdf
General Terms and Conditions:
1. Unless otherwise specified, the offer (the "Offer") is valid from 1 April 2023 to 31 December 2023 (both dates inclusive) (the "Promotion Period").
2. Unless otherwise specified, the Offer is applicable to credit card(s) (the "ICBC Card") issued by Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited and/or Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Asia) Limited (collectively the "Bank").
3. Cardholder is required to settle payment with ICBC Card to enjoy the Offer.
4. The Offer is only applicable at specific outlets and available while stocks last. Please check with respective merchants for details.
5. Unless otherwise specified, the Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other offers, exchanged for cash, other products/ services, discounts and is not transferable.
6. Unless otherwise specified, the Offer is applicable to regular-price items only and are not applicable to discounted sets, fixed price items, cigarettes/ cigars, bottled wine, tea and condiments/ beverages, service charges, private functions, meetings/ conferences, banquets, catering services, room service, takeaway menu, ticket sales events, coupons/ cash vouchers, complimentary valet parking, VIP/ private rooms.
7. Unless otherwise specified, the dining offers are not valid on public holidays, eve of public holidays, festive days, eves of festive days, days with an open firework display, days where tickets are required for entry to the venue and black-out dates as specified by merchants. Please check with respective merchants for details.
8. All photos, products information and prices are for reference only.
9. The Bank is not the supplier of the products/ food/ services, and has no liability for any matters relating to any such products/ food/ services. The use of the products/ food/ services shall be subject to the relevant terms and conditions set by the merchants. ICBC Card cardholder should contact the relevant merchants directly if there is any dispute or complaint.
10. If the merchant is closed, the offer will be terminated.
11. The Bank reserves the right to vary or terminate the offers and to amend these Terms and Conditions.
12. In case of any dispute, the decision of the Bank and the merchant shall be final.
13. Any person or entity that is not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance (Cap. 623 of the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region) to enforce any part of these Terms and Conditions.
14. In case of any inconsistency between the English and the Chinese versions of these Terms and Conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.