Your Rewards (1)
Expiry Date: 2022-06-30
* Rebate is in form of K Dollar. 1K Dollar = HK$1. You can also win up to 200% rebate with 'PowerDraw'.
1. From now till 30 Jun, spend with ZA Card at designated merchants to enjoy up to 11% ZA Coin rebate. Every HK$1 eligible transaction will earn you 11 ZA Coin (equal to HK$0.11). Participants must successfully link ZA bank account to ZA Coin, a third-party reward scheme operated by ZA International Financial Services Limited, to join the promotion. Terms and conditions apply.
ZA Card Promotion (“Promotion”) Terms and Conditions:
1. The Promotion is valid from 21 April 2022 to 30 June 2022, both dates inclusive. (“Promotion Period”).
2. By participating in this Promotion, participants are deemed to accept the terms and conditions (“T&Cs”).
3. The Promotion is only applicable to cardholders of ZA Card with active status who have successfully linked his/her ZA bank account to ZA Coin (“Participant”), a third-party reward scheme operated by ZA International Financial Services Limited (“ZAIF”).
To Earn ZA Coins
4. For the Eligible Transaction (as defined under Clause 20) at Designated Merchants (as defined under Clause 5), Participant can earn 11 ZA Coins (equal to HKD 0.11) for every HKD 1 spent.
5. Designated Merchants include the followings and ZA Bank may add or remove the designated merchants from time to time without further notice:
i. 1441 Fourteen Fortyone
v. Brasserie on the Eighth
ix. Conrad Hong Kong Cake Shop
x. Conrad Hong Kong Lobby Lounge
xii. Garden Cafe
xiii. Golden Leaf
xiv. Laoguo Taiwanese Hot Pot
xv. Little Bao
xvi. Little BEDU
xvii. Master 13
xviii. Mother Pearl
xxi. Orka Café
xxii. Outback (D‧Park)
xxiv. Pacific Bar
xxv. POSH Coffee Club
xxvi. Rise by Classified
xxvii. Sichuan House
xxviii. Smith & Sinclair
xxix. Smoke & Barrels
xxxi. Texas Burger
xxxiii. Trois Café
6. ZA Coin earned from an Eligible Transaction shall be credited to Participant’s ZA Coin account operated by ZAIF shortly. ZA Bank will only use its best endeavour to provide the necessary information to ZAIF to facilitate this purpose, however ZA Bank makes no warranty that the ZA Coins earned will be accurately credited to ZA Coin account operated by ZAIF and no liability for any failure or delay in the crediting of ZA Coin to Participant’s ZA Coin account for any reason beyond ZA Bank’s control.
7. If the ZA Coin unit earned is not an integer, ZA Bank will adjust the ZA Coin to the nearest integer.
8. If relevant transaction is reversed, refunded, partially reversed or partially refunded (“Transaction Reversal”), ZA Bank will deduct the ZA Coin earned in relation to the reversed or refunded amount (if any). If Participant’s ZA Coin balance is insufficient, ZA Bank will deduct an amount from Participant’s ZA Bank HKD savings account corresponding to the cashback able to be made from the units of ZA Coin Participant earned in relation to the reversed or refunded amount.
To Redeem ZA Coin
9. ZA Coin can be redeemed to cash in ZA Bank App at a rate of 100 ZA Coins = HKD 1. Upon successful redemption, the cash will be credited to Participant’s ZA Bank HKD savings account shortly. The monthly cash redemption amount is capped at HKD 10,000. For details of the Terms and Conditions of ZA Coin apply for redemption, please visit coin.za.group. ZA Bank is not obliged to notify Participant of any changes or latest announcements from ZAIF.
10. Eligible Transaction means retail transaction made with ZA Card but does NOT include the following:
i. Any Insurance-related payment;
ii. Any Payment to Inland Revenue Department/tax-related;
iii. Any Payment related to gambling and betting;
iv. Payment in relation to crypto-currencies;
v. Any Payment to financial institutions, (e.g. dealers / brokers, etc.);
vi. Fund transfer between personal accounts;
vii. Purchases of money/cashier orders or traveler’s cheques and currency exchange services;
viii. Quasi-cash transactions;
ix. Digital wallet top-ups;
x. Octopus top-ups;
xi. Any Payment related to financial charges or fees or penalty; or
xii. Cancelled, reversed or unposted transactions (including partial or full reversal or cancellation).
11. The list of Eligible Transactions may change from time to time without further notice. ZA Bank has no obligation to clarify each Eligible Transaction before any purchase. ZA Bank will not guarantee that the transaction is eligible for earning ZA Coin and will not be liable to Participant whatsoever for the ZA Coin due to any ineligible transaction. Please contact the for any enquiry.
12. The Promotion cannot be enjoyed in conjunction with other ZA Card offers in relation to ZA Coin rewards.
13. All rewards cannot be transferred unless otherwise specified herein.
14. ZA Bank reserves the right to adjust, withdraw or cancel the Promotion, and to amend or revise any of the T&Cs in relation to the Promotion from time to time without prior notice and without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
15. In case of any ambiguity, doubts or disputes arising out of or under any of the Terms or any communications, the decision of ZA Bank is final and conclusive in all circumstances without assigning any reasons whatsoever and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. If the Participant has any enquiries towards the Promotion, please contact ZA Bank at 3665 3665.
17. No one other than the Participant and ZA Bank (includes its successors and assigns) will have any right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance (Cap. 623) of the Laws of Hong Kong to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any of the provision of these T&Cs.
18. These T&Cs are governed in all respects by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. The parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
19. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistencies between the English and Chinese versions of these T&Cs, the English version shall prevail.