tmtplaza Mall 屯門市廣場
Your Deals (1)
Expiry Date: 2023-05-14
Complimentary HK$50 tmtplaza S Coupon upon spending HK$1,200 or above*^
Complimentary HK$300 tmtplaza S Coupon upon spending HK$5,000 or above*^
HK$150 cash rebate upon spending HK$6,000^#
*Customers participating in the Rewards 1 and Reward 2 8 times respectively throughout promotion period to enjoy up to HK$2,800 reward
^Accumulated sales receipts from 2 different outlets are required and a minimum of HK$100 per each receipt
#Cardmembers need to logon “AEON HK” mobile app and register “AEON Credit Card Muk Muk Buy to Earn - Local & Online Spending Privilege” Promotion
AEON Credit Card x tmtplaza “Muk Muk Buy to Earn” Terms and Conditions:
1. AEON CREDIT SERVICE (ASIA) CO.,LTD. (“AEON”), Sino Group and tmtplaza is the organizer of this campaign (“organizer“). The Promotion Period is from 11 March 2023 to 14 May 2023 (both dates inclusive) (“Promotion Period”).
2. Eligible AEON Credit Card includes the credit cards and co-brand credit cards issued by AEON Credit Service (Asia) Co., Ltd.
3. Each cardholder needs to register as S+ REWARDS members to redeem S Coupon. S Coupon will be distributed in S+ REWARDS mobile application.
4. During the Promotional Period, AEON Cardholder spends with the Eligible AEON Credit Card at tmtplaza can enjoy the below offer (“The Offer”):
- Same day Spending Amount*: HK$1,200 or above
- Required no. of Sales Slip: 2
- Amount of S Coupon (e-coupon): HK$50 (HK$50 S Coupon x 1 pc)
- Same day Spending Amount*: HK$5,000 or above
- Required no. of Sales Slip: 2
- Amount of S Coupon (e-coupon): HK$300 (HK$100 S Coupon x 3 pcs)
*Eligible AEON Cardholder are required to redeem The Reward with 2 Sales Slip from different merchants in the same day with each Sales Slips must be HK$100 or above.
6. Each set of eligible receipts can only redeem Reward 1 or 2 once. Each set of eligible receipts and respective electronic payment slip can be registered once only, and will not be eligible to other redemption and offers (except member register points for S+ REWARDS and redeem free parking offer).
10. Electronic payment methods include but not limited to AlipayHK, PayMe, TNG and WeChat Pay HK will be classified as ineligible transactions. We regret that we are unable to accept receipts for transactions paid by cash, gift vouchers or other methods of payment for this promotion.
11. Eligible transactions from the same merchant at tmtplaza cannot be split into multiple machine-printed merchant sales invoice or sales slips with same or different Eligible Card to participate in the S Coupon redemption. Remaining amount cannot be entitled to other promotions.
12. For instalment payment, the full amount listed on machine-printed merchant sales invoice is eligible. If only deposit is paid, the eligible amount is the paid deposit on the transaction day, instead of the total amount of the transaction.
13. Sales invoices, receipts or sales slips in copies, handwritten-styled or reprint and bank statement will not be accepted. Transactions do not include the cancelled, refunded, forged and unsettled transactions.
14. AEON Cardholder must present the original copies of valid machine-printed merchant sales receipt and the corresponding electronic payment slips. All machine-printed merchant sales receipt must be issued in merchant operation hours in tmtplaza. All machine-printed merchant sales receipt must clearly show the name of the merchant, shop address, invoice number, transaction number, transaction date and amount of the transaction and transaction items. The original copy of payment slip should indicate the Eligible AEON Credit Card number, merchant name, transaction date, transaction amount, valid authorization code and signature of Cardholders (if applicable) clearly. If AEON Cardholder cannot present the valid original copies of sales receipt, payment slips and/or the Eligible Credit Card with consistent information, or the provided information is insufficient, AEON Cardmember will not be able to redeem The Offer. Sales slip and sales invoice, which are damaged, outdated and unable to show the corresponding information, are not acceptable.
16. AEON Cardholder can only redeem HK$50 S Coupon and HK$300 S Coupon once respectively with 2 sets of valid machine-printed merchant sales receipt and the corresponding electronic payment slips. Redemption staff can request AEON Cardholder to present Identification for verification. The S Coupon will be credited to Cardholder’s S⁺ REWARDS account immediately after verification and registration by the staff. AEON Cardholder can refer to S⁺ REWARDS‘ App for details.
17. Redemption staff have the right to take electronic copy of each credit card, merchant sales receipt and payment slips, and keep them for audit purpose. All information is collected for this promotion only.Cardholder understand once they provide the above information for redemption represents they agree their data to be collected and understand the purpose of data collection.
18. The personal data supplied by AEON Cardholder is required for the operation of the Promotions, including for the issue of Rewards. Personal Data may also be used for on-going research, Programme development and to communicate news and information to AEON Cardholder. Failure by AEON Cardholder to provide or keep the required data up to date might result in being unable to issue the Rewards.
19. All original copies of merchant sales receipts used for S Coupon redemption will be stamped by redemption staff after verification. AEON Cardholder cannot request refund from merchants with the sales invoices that have been stamped. No refund will be accepted for stamped invoice. For remaining spending amount of eligible invoice (Reward 1 – HK$1,200 & Reward 2 – HK$5,000) will not be eligible for other mall promotions.
21. When using S Coupon to purchase, the transaction (after deducting the amount of S Coupon) would need to be settled by AEON Credit Cards.
22. Upon The Offer redemption is confirmed, no cancellation, amendment, transfer, return, exchange for cash nor keep the change is allowed. Terms and conditions applied for using S Coupon. Please visit https://www.splusrewards.com.hk/en/terms-and-conditions/ for details.
24. Cardholder’s eligibility will be cancelled if organizer believe Cardholder have acted in a fraudulent or abusive way. Organizer reserves the right to deduct an equivalent amount of The Offer in the relevant credit card account or S+ REWARDS without prior notice.
25. Any delay, loss, error, unrecognizable information due to technical problems such as computer or internet, system failure or interception by third party applications will not be the responsibility of Organizer. The date and time of the event are subject to the final decision of Organizer. Organizer is not liable for any loss arising from lost, delayed or misplaced data.
26. Organizer reserves the right to add, delete and/or vary the details, contents and/or terms and conditions of the promotion/redemption, and/or change or cancel the promotion at any time without prior notice; please refer to QR code or promotion website for the latest details.
27. By participating in the redemption, Cardmember agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
28. In case of any dispute in relation to or in connection with the promotion, redemption, terms and conditions or any incidental matters, Organizer reserve the right for final and conclusive decisions. If any part of the terms and conditions is unclear, Organizer reserve the rights to interpret when deemed appropriate.
29. If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
AEON Card Discount Merchant Offers Terms and Conditions
1. To enjoy the offer, payment must be made by AEON cards issued by AEON Credit Service (Asia) Co., Ltd. (“AEON”). The offer is not applicable to AEON MEMBER CARD and AEON Temporary Credit Card.
2. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers.
3. Other terms and conditions may apply, for details, please refer to related merchants.
4. Free gifts are available while stock last.
5. AEON is not the supplier of the goods and services, and will not be responsible for any matters related to the quality of the goods and services provided by the Merchants or their use howsoever.
6. AEON and related merchants reserve the right to change the offers and the terms and conditions without giving prior notice.
7. In case of dispute, the decision of AEON and related merchants are final.