Isola Bar & Grill
Your Deals (1)
Expiry Date: 2024-12-31
Up to HK$1,000 statement credit for local dining annually
1. To enjoy both Local and Abroad Dining Credit offers, you are required to enroll into the offers separately in advance. For enrollment, please contact The Platinum Card Service on 2277 2233.
2. Offer is applicable to the Basic Platinum Cardmembers who successfully enrolled to the offer only.
3. One-time enrollment is required for the Local Dining Credit from July 12, 2022, and Cardmembers will automatically be enrolled for the following redemption periods from their enrollment date and do not need to re-enroll.
4. Benefit resets annually on January 1 until December 31, 2024.
5. Please click here for participating restuarants list. (https://www.americanexpress.com/en-hk/benefits/diningbenefit/)
6. For Participating Abroad Restaurants located in Japan, a prepaid reservation must be made through Pocket Concierge.
7. Terms and Conditions apply.
8. Photo is for reference only.
Global Dining Credit (Local Dining Credit) – Terms and Conditions:
1. Cardmembers must successfully enroll the Benefit with the Eligible Cards, then spend in-person (“Spending Requirement”) at participating local restaurants (“Participating Local Restaurants”) with the Enrolled Card (“Eligible Transaction”) to receive the Local Dining Credit (“Benefit”).
2. Enrolled Cardmembers will be eligible to receive the first HK$1,000 spend at participating local restaurants (Local Dining Credit) per redemption period.
3. Only Basic Cardmembers of The Platinum® Card and American Express® Peninsula Platinum Card issued in Hong Kong by American Express International, Inc. (“American Express”) (“Eligible Cards” and such holders, “Eligible Cardmembers”) are eligible to participate in the Benefit.
4. Supplementary Cards and The Platinum Additional Cards are not eligible for this Benefit.
5. One-time enrollment through AMEX Offer is required for the Local Dining Credit from July 12, 2022, and Cardmembers will automatically be enrolled for the following redemption periods from their enrollment date and do not need to re-enroll.
6. Benefit resets annually on January 1 until December 31, 2024.
7. Statement credit not redeemed during the applicable spend period will not roll over to the following spend period and will expire. Your Card must be charged prior to the end of each redemption period (December 31) to be eligible for the credit within that redemption period.
8. Participating Local Restaurants are participating restaurants located in Hong Kong SAR.
9. Participating Local Restaurants list is subject to change without prior notice, please check before you dine as you may not be eligible for the credit.
10. Excludes transactions where Cardmembers do not spend on their Enrolled Card directly in-person at Participating Restaurants. Excludes transactions made online.
11. Excludes transactions made through third-party establishment (including, but not limited to, third party delivery or take away services) or third-party payment processor.
12. Credit may not be applied to the Cardmember’s Account if the account has been suspended or cancelled and may be reversed if Eligible Transaction is returned or cancelled.
13. Credit is not redeemable for cash or other payment form.
14. Credit should appear on Cardmember’s billing statement within 5 business days from the date eligible transaction made but may take up to 150 days from the Transaction Date.
15. Un-posted/cancelled/refunded transactions and transactions that are found to be fraudulent or are eventually cancelled/refunded will be considered as ineligible transactions.
16. Participating Restaurant is solely responsible for all products, services, consultations, and advice. American Express is not the provider of any of these products and/or services that are made available pursuant to the Benefit and makes no representation or warranty in relation to such products and/or services.
17. In case of any enquiry related to this Benefit, please call The Platinum Card Service on 2277 2233.
18. In the event of any dispute arising from this promotion, the decision of American Express and Participating Restaurants shall be final.
19. In the event of any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.