Your Rewards (1)
Bank of China
Expiry Date: 2022-12-31
10% cash rebate
“Chill merchant 10% Cash Rebate” Terms and Conditions:
1. Within the Promotion Period, Eligible Customers who make retail purchases at selected local and online merchants (“Chill Merchants”) with an Eligible Credit Card ("Eligible Merchant Transactions") can enjoy a 10% cash rebate. The 10% cash rebate includes the 0.4% cash rebate from the “Unlimited 0.4% Cash Rebate” and an extra 9.6% cash rebate. For the list of Chill Merchants, please refer to www.bochk.com/s/a/chill_en.
1.1 Eligible Transactions and eligible merchant codes shall be determined at the sole and absolute discretion of The Company. The Company has no obligation to clarify which transactions are eligible for the Promotion before the transactions are made.
1.2 Chill Merchants are defined according to the merchant names, spending categories, merchant codes and transaction types as defined by Mastercard Asia/Pacific (Hong Kong) Limited or the merchant’s acquiring bank. Only transactions supported by official payment records and made at Chill Merchants are considered as Eligible Merchant Transactions for the reward. Transactions made at designated merchants via e-wallets are not eligible for the reward. The Company reserves the right to add, amend or remove any Chill Merchants at any time.
1.3 All products, services and information related to this promotion are directly sold and supplied to customers by the merchants who are solely responsible for all related obligations and liabilities.
2. “Overseas, Online Spending and Mobile payment 5% Cash Rebate” and “Chill Merchant 10% Cash Rebate” cannot be used in conjunction. Cash rebate will be calculated based on the higher rebate ratio when an Eligible Customer fulfils the spending
requirement for “Overseas, Online Spending and Mobile payment 5% Cash Rebate” and “Chill Merchant 10% Cash Rebate” at the same time.
3. For cash rebate details of “Unlimited 0.4% Cash Rebate”, “Overseas, Online Spending and Mobile payment 5% Cash Rebate” and “Chill Merchant 10% Cash Rebate” of each credit card account, please refer to the below table:
“Overseas, Online Spending and Mobile payment 5% Cash Rebate”:
- Rebate from “Unlimited 0.4% Cash Rebate”: 0.4%
- Extra cash rebate of related eligible transactions: 4.6%
- Total rebate: 5%
“Chill Merchant 10% Cash Rebate”:
- Rebate from “Unlimited 0.4% Cash Rebate”: 0.4%
- Extra cash rebate of related eligible transactions: 9.6%
- Total rebate: 10%
4. If a cardholder commits any dishonest or fraudulent act, the Company shall cancel the eligibility of the respective cardholder for the offer and reverse any awarded cash rebate from the related card account without prior notice. The Company also reserves the right to cancel the respective credit card account and/or take such legal actions as may be necessary.
5. The Company reserves the right to change, suspend or terminate the offer or amend the terms and conditions at its sole discretion.
6. Cardholders must retain all original transaction sales slips for reference. In case of any dispute, the Company reserves the right to request a cardholder to provide the original transaction sales slip(s) and/or such further documentation or evidence for verification at any time during or after the promotion. All sales slips and/or such further documentation submitted to the Company will not be returned.
7. No person other than the cardholder and The company will have any rights under the contracts (Rights of Third Parties) ordinance to enforce or enjoy the benefits of any of the provisions of these terms and conditions.
8. Should there be any discrepancy or inconsistency between the English and the Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail and apply.
“Unlimited 0.4% Cash Rebate” Terms and Conditions:
1. Within the Promotion Period, all eligible local and overseas retail purchases in local or foreign currencies (for ineligible transactions, refer to Clause #7) ("Eligible Transactions") made with an Eligible Credit Card will entitle the Eligible Customer to a 0.4% cash rebate without upper limit.
“ Overseas, Online Spending and Mobile payment 5% Cash Rebate” Terms and Conditions:
1. Within the Promotion Period, all Eligible Overseas Retail Spending (refer to Clause #14.1), Eligible Online Transactions (refer to Clause #14.2) and/or Eligible Mobile Payment Transactions (refer to Clause #14.3) ("Eligible Overseas, Online and Mobile Payment Transactions") made with an Eligible Credit Card entitles the Eligible Customer to a 5% cash rebate. The 5% cash rebate includes the 0.4% cash rebate from the “Unlimited 0.4% Cash Rebate” and an extra 4.6% cash rebate.
1.1 Eligible Overseas Retail Spending refer to retail spending made at overseas merchants (whether physical or online) with original sales slips or official payment records made.
1.2 Eligible Online Transactions refer to the retail spending conducted via online channels, regardless of the transaction country or currency. The transaction amount will be based on the amount in Hong Kong Dollars after conversion posted in the credit card statement.
1.3 Eligible Mobile Payment Transactions include retail transactions made through Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay.
1.4 The Company reserves the right to amend/change the listed spending categories from time to time. The Company will not be liable for any financial or other losses to the cardholders due to such change(s) to the list of spending categories. Transactions performed at/with any merchant outside the spending categories will not be counted as Eligible Overseas, Online and Mobile Payment Transactions.
1.5 Apple Pay is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the USA and other countries. For compatible devices and more details about Apple Pay, please refer to apple.com/hk/apple-pay. Google Pay is a trademark of Google Inc. Google Pay works with NFC capable Android™ devices running Android Lollipop 5.0 or higher. Huawei Pay is a trademark of Huawei and has been submitted for trademark registration in China and other countries/regions. For compatible devices and more details about Huawei Pay, please refer to the website of Huawei Pay. Samsung Pay is a trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Samsung Pay only supports NFC payments. For compatible devices and more details about Samsung Pay, please refer to samsung.com/hk/samsungpay/#samsung-pay.
General Terms and Conditions:
1. The promotion period is from now to 31 December 2022 (based on transaction date) (“Promotion Period”).
2. The promotion is only applicable to the “BOC Chill Card” (“Eligible Credit Card”) issued by BOC Credit Card (International) Co., Ltd. ("The Company") in Hong Kong. To be eligible for the offers, the BOC Chill Card Cardholder (“Eligible Customer”) must settle full payment with his/her BOC Chill Card.
3. Cash rebate reward accrual is counted on a calendar month basis, starting from the first day of the month until the last day of the month. Cash rebate awarded will be rounded to the nearest dollar where appropriate. All transactions will be counted based on the transaction date and must be posted on or before 7 January 2023.
4. The cash rebate will be credited to the Eligible Credit Card account automatically within 3 months after each settlement. Only cardholders whose credit card accounts are valid and in good standing throughout the Promotion Period and at the time when the cash rebates are being awarded will be eligible for the cash rebate. In the event of termination of a credit card account, violation of the Credit Card User Agreement/Credit Card Agreement or the card account being in default, the cash rebate entitlement will be forfeited automatically forthwith.
5. Eligible Transactions of an additional card will be combined with those from the main card to calculate towards the total cash rebate under the same credit card account.
6. The cash rebate is based on the net spending amount, which means the final amount charged to the Credit Card, and the use of any discount offers and cash vouchers will not be taken into account.
7. Cash rebate is not applicable to transactions made with Alipay HK and WeChat Pay, amount redeemed under “Instant Reward” transactions, Cash Advances, Cash Before Card amounts, balance transfer amounts, autopay transactions, Octopus Add Value/Automatic Add Value transactions, instalment transactions (including but not limited to cash instalments, statement instalments, online bill payment instalments and monthly payments of merchant interest-free instalments), annual fees, finance charges, arrangement fees, payments for public utilities/bill payments (including but not limited to payments for tax, telecommunication, membership fees, educational institution fees/tuition fees or utilities bills), transactions via online banking bill payment, online payment system payments to designated merchants (including but not limited to PayPal or Alipay), purchases and/or reloads of stored value cards or e-wallets, product/service transactions at financial/non-financial institutions (including but not limited to deposits, purchases of foreign currency, money transfers, speculation transactions, insurance transactions, mutual fund payments and stock monthly contribution), casino and gambling transactions, transactions for charity donations and to non-profit organisations, person to person (P2P) fund transfers via mobile device/app/electronic platforms, any other transactions without sales slips, any unauthorised transactions and any other categories as may be defined by The Company at its sole discretion from time to time.
8. The Company may from time to time at its sole discretion define the meaning of “Eligible Transactions”, designated spending categories and merchant list, with reference to Mastercard Asia/Pacific (Hong Kong) Limited for properly defining the abovementioned designated categories.
9. All fraudulent, unauthorised, unposted, cancelled or refunded transactions will be excluded from the cash rebate.
10. If an Eligible Transaction is cancelled subsequent to the offer of the cash rebate, cardholders will have to return to The Company the cash rebate being awarded. The Company reserves the right to debit the HKD card account with the cash rebate awarded without prior notice.
11. The Company will verify the transaction record to confirm the cash rebate entitlement of each cardholder. In the event of discrepancy between The Company’s record and details recorded on the credit card sales slip, The Company record shall prevail.
12. The cash rebate is meant exclusively for retail purchases and cannot be used for cash advances, settlement of financial charges or any previous outstanding balance accrued before the cash rebate is credited. The cash rebate cannot be converted into cash or exchanged for other gifts and is also not refundable and transferrable.
2022 Year Round Offer General Terms & Conditions:
1. Unless otherwise specified, all offers are applicable to:
i. BOC Credit Card, BOC Dual Currency Credit Card (including Co-branded Card, but not applicable to Private Label Card, Purchasing Card and Intown Card) bearing the logo; and BOC ATM Card bearing the logo and UnionPay logo issued by Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited (“BOCHK”) (the “Eligible Credit Card and/or BOC ATM Card”), and/or ii. Mobile payment, which refers to contactless payment made with Eligible Credit Card and/or BOC ATM Card that provisioned on a designated mobile phone or device (includes Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay and Huawei Pay) (“Mobile Payment”). Apple Pay only applies to Eligible Credit Card (not applicable to BOC Commercial Card); Google Pay and Samsung Pay apply only to Eligible Credit Card (not applicable to BOC Commercial Card and BOC Dual Currency Credit Card) and Huawei Pay applies only to eligible BOC Dual Currency Credit Card.
2. To enjoy the offers, customers must settle payments, and/or settle payments via mobile payment, with the “Eligible Credit Card and/or BOC ATM Card”.
3. Unless otherwise specified, all offers are valid until 31 December 2022 (both dates inclusive, based on transaction date).
4. Unless otherwise specified, offers are available on site only.
5. Customers can enjoy hotel accommodation privilege or beauty/health/hair care/car service offers by appointment only. Offers are subject to prevailing circumstances and availability of the relevant facility/service.
6. Unless otherwise specified, offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts, discounted/fixed-price items, ticket sales events, cash coupons, gift vouchers, VIP Card or membership reward schemes, and are not applicable to sales or any other promotional offers. Please check with the respective merchants for details.
7. Offers cannot be exchanged for cash or other products and are not transferable.
8. Apart from the terms and conditions as listed in this promotion material, offers are subject to specific terms and conditions of the respective merchants. For details, please refer to the individual offer and promotion or check with respective merchants.
9. Free Gifts, samples and trial services are in limited supply and available while stocks last. Each customer can only enjoy the same offer once. Please contact the respective merchants for details.
10. Any change to the offer terms will be subject to the prevailing circumstances at the time of patronage.
11. All offers are subject to change without prior notice. BOC Credit Card (International) Ltd (the “Company”) and/or BOCHK accept no responsibility for any such change and will not notify customers separately of any such change.
12. Upon closure of a participating merchant, the relevant offer(s) shall cease immediately.
13. The Company is not the service provider of any participating merchants, any enquires or disputes should be directed to the relevant service providers. The Company and/or BOCHK accept no liability for and shall not be responsible for the quality of or any other matters relating to the food, products and services provided by the participating merchants. The participating merchants are solely responsible for all obligations and liabilities relating to the food, products and services.
14. The Company, the participating merchants and/or BOCHK each reserves its right to suspend, change, or terminate the offers or amend the offer terms and conditions at its sole discretion without prior notice.
15. No person other than the cardholders, and the Company and BOCHK will have any right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any of the provisions of these terms and conditions.
16. In case of dispute, the Company, the participating merchants and/or BOCHK reserve the right for the final decision on all matters.
17. The above products, services and offers are subject to relevant terms and conditions, please refer to relevant promotion items or enquire with the Company and/or BOCHK.
18. Should there be any discrepancy or inconsistency between the English and the Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.
General Terms & Conditions of Mobile Payment:
1. To enjoy the relevant offer, cardholder needs to present the relevant mobile application with the added “Eligible Credit Card and/or BOC ATM Card (if applicable)” to the cashier before payment and settle the payment successfully.
2. Offers are available at all branches of participating merchants in Hong Kong, but not applicable to online transactions (Unless otherwise specified).
3. Any unposted/ cancelled/ refunded/ falsified transactions are also excluded. Cash Voucher/ Cash Discount will be cancelled or returned along with relevant transactions.
4. Unless otherwise specified, the Cash Voucher will be given upon the completion of the transaction immediately and cannot be accumulated or deferred for future use. Each cardholder is entitled to enjoy the Mobile Payment Offer once each day.
5. All the matters and disputes will be subject to the final decision of the Company and the participating merchants. In case of any disputes, the participating merchants may request cardholder to present Applicable Credit Card / BOC Card (if applicable) in physical form for verification.
6. Apple Pay is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries/regions. For compatible devices and more details about Apple Pay, please refer to apple.com/hk/apple-pay. Google Pay works with NFC capable Android™ devices running Android Lollipop 5.0 or higher. Samsung Pay is a trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Samsung Pay only supports NFC payment. For compatible devices and more details about Samsung Pay, please refer to samsung.com/hk/samsungpay/#samsung-pay. Huawei Pay is a trademark of Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd and is submitted for trademark registration in China and other countries/regions. For compatible devices and more details about Huawei Pay, please visit the Huawei Pay Hong Kong website. Customers are responsible for the data charges of using and/or downloading BOCHK Mobile Application imposed by their service providers.
7. Mobile Payment Applications are the third parties’ Mobile Applications. Mobile Applications are subject to such service providers’ terms and conditions. BOCHK is not the service provider of the Mobile Applications. If customers have any enquiries or complaints to them, please directly contact the service providers. BOCHK gives no guarantee to the Mobile Applications of the service providers, or does not accept any liability arising in conjunction with the use of the Mobile Applications or the services provided by the service providers.
General Terms & Conditions on Dining Offers:
1. Unless otherwise specified, offers are applicable to dine-in only. All prices are subject to a 10% service charge (based on original price) plus charges for tea and condiments. Advance booking may be required for specific merchants.
2. Unless otherwise specified, offers are not applicable on chef promotions, special menus, catering services, room services, wine dinners, banquets, wedding, conference, private party and VIP room, special promotion events and other food and beverage in the restaurants (i.e. tobacco, cigarettes etc).
3. Offers may not be available during public holidays and festive seasons (Eve and Festive Day) such as Chinese New Year, Valentine's Day, Easter Holidays, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Mid-Autumn, National Day, Winter Solstice, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day or firework display nights or other blackout dates as may be designated from time to time by the participating merchants. Please contact the respective merchants for details.