5% off on regular-priced items
General Terms and Conditions:
1. Unless specified, the offers are valid till 31 December 2022.
2. The promotion is applicable to UnionPay Credit and ATM Card with card number starting with 62 (refers to "UnionPay Card"), UnionPay Mobile QuickPass/QuickPass Card and UnionPay QR Code payment, except the RMB cards issued by specific Hong Kong and Macau card issuing institutions.Qualified transactions must be settled via UnionPay network.
3. Cardholders must state the usage of the offers in advance (when making appointment, ordering or before payment).
4. The offers cannot be used in conjunction with other special promotion, members' privileges, discounts, promotional coupons, discounted and fixed-priced items unless specified.
5. The offers or gifts carry no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
6. Each customer can enjoy the offer or redeem the gift once only in each transaction unless specified.
7. The offers are only available while stock lasts.
8. The prices shown are for reference only.
9. The offers are applicable to all outlets of merchants in Hong Kong and Macau unless specified.
10. Should a participating merchant close, any offer provided by said participating merchant will be terminated immediately.
11. Individual terms and conditions apply to merchant offers. Please refer to respective merchant offer details or check with merchants.
12. UnionPay International Company Limited is not responsible for and shall have no liability in respect of the quality of the products and services provided by the relevant merchants.
13. In case of disputes, the decisions of the participating merchants shall be final and conclusive.
14. In case of discrepancy between the Chinese and English versions of the terms and conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail for all purposes.
Bank of Communications
Complimentary gift upon spending HK$1,800 or above
The gifts are available while stocks last.
Year Round Merchant Offers Terms and Conditions
1. This merchant offers program is only applicable to customers (each a “Cardholder”) holding credit card(s) issued by Bank of Communications (Hong Kong) Limited (the “Bank”) and other credit cards as designated by the Bank from time to time (“Eligible Credit Card”), both principal and supplementary cards inclusive, but it is not applicable to the Bank of Communications Pacific Internet card and gift card.
2. In order to enjoy The Offers, Cardholder must indicate to settle payment by Eligible Credit Card prior to purchase / placement of order / reservation / settlement of payment and thereafter settle payment by Eligible Credit Card.
3. Advance booking is required for specific offers, including but not limited to beauty treatment, health check, dining and accommodation offers.
4. Offers cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers, coupons, discount, special-priced items, fixed price items, member-priced items, whole sale priced items, VIP offers, birthday offers or any other forms of offers unless otherwise specified.
5. Offers cannot be exchanged for cash, other products or discounts and are not transferable unless otherwise specified.
6. All offers, products, awards and gifts are available while stocks last. Only one free gift is allowed for each invoice.
7. Discounted items cannot be exchanged or refunded unless otherwise specified.
8. Dining offers are for dine-in only and not applicable to service charges unless otherwise specified.
9. Cardholders understand and accept that all photos, details, availability and descriptions of all products and services are provided by the corresponding merchants and are for reference only. The Bank has no responsibility whatsoever. All liabilities in relation to such products and/or services (including but not limited to the quality and supply) are solely borne by the merchants.
10. The Offers are bound by the terms and conditions of the relevant merchants. Please contact the relevant merchants for details.
11. The Bank and the relevant merchants reserve the right to amend any terms and conditions, change or terminate The Offers without prior notice. The Bank accepts no liability for any changes or termination of The Offers.
12. In case of any dispute, the decision of the Bank and the merchants shall be final.
13. No person other than the Cardholders and the Bank will have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance (Cap. 623, the Laws of Hong Kong) to enforce or to enjoy the benefit of any terms under these terms and conditions.
14. In case of any discrepancy between the Chinese and English versions of these terms and conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.