Wilson Communications 衛訊
Your Deals ( 0 )
Deals from Other Credit Cards (1)
Bank of East Asia
Expiry Date: 2023-08-31
In-Store Shopping Reward:
HK$150 cash rebate upon single transaction net amount worth HK$3,500
HK$400 cash rebate upon single transaction net amount worth HK$8,000
HK$100 cash rebate upon single transaction net amount worth HK$2,000
Up to 77% off on selected items
- Details: https://www.hkbea.com/images/Usage/Wilson/062023_BEA_Wilson_JP_landing_EN_1.jpg
Interest-free merchant instalment
1. This offer applies to cardholders who hold valid BEA credit cards, excluding a BEA JCB Platinum card and corporate cards.
2. The promotion registration is subject to quota and is available on a first-come-first-served basis.
3. Ineligible transactions include: Cash Coupon purchases, transaction made by e-wallet payment applications (including but not limited to AlipayHK, WeChat Pay, PayPal, PayMe), unposted/cancelled/refunded transactions, and transactions that are found to be fraudulent or are eventually cancelled/refunded.
4. Offer 1 and 2 can only be enjoyed once.
5. Offer 3 is available while stocks last.
6. Offer 1 can be used in conjunction with offer 2, 3 and 4.
7. Eligible Transactions made by the Principal and Supplementary Cardholder(s) of the same Eligible Cards for the promotion Communications will be counted collectively. Rebates earned with eligible transactions at Wilson Communication will be credited in September 2023 to the principal card account with the highest spending amount.
8. Terms and conditions apply. For details, please visit the terms and conditions of this promotion.
“BEA Credit Card × Wilson Shopping Offer” Terms and Conditions:
1. This promotion runs from 1st July, 2023 to 31st August, 2023, both dates inclusive (the “Promotional Period”).
2. The Offer applies to cardholders of an eligible BEA Credit Card, except BEA Corporate Cards and JCB Platinum Card (“Cardholders”).
3. The Offer applies to Cardholders of an eligible BEA Credit Card (“Eligible Credit Card”); any transactions made by e-wallet payment applications (including but not limited to AlipayHK, WeChat Pay, PayPal, PayMe) are not allowed. To be eligible for the following offers, transactions must be settled in Hong Kong Dollar (HK$) at the Wilson shop (Including Samsung partner shop in Kowloon Bay Telford Plaza) or online shop, and Cardholders are required to register for the programme through the BEA Mall App:
a. “Wilson In-Store Shopping Reward” (“Offer 1”): Cardholders who make a single net purchase of HK$3,500 – HK$7,999.99 at Wilson retail shop are entitled to a HK$150 cash rebate. Cardholders who make a single net purhcase of HK$8,000 or above at Wilson retail shop are entitled HK$400 cash rebate.
b. “Wilson e-Shop Offer” (“Offer 2”): Cardholders who make a single net purchase of HK$2,000 or above with eligible credit cards at the Wilson online shop are entitled to a HK$100 cash rebate.
c. “Designated products up to 77% off” (Offer 3): Cardholders who pay with eligible credit cards at Wilson retail shops or its online shop to enjoy up to 77% off on selected items.
d. “Interest-free merchant instalment” (“Offer 4”): To be eligible for the Instalment offer, Cardholders are required to spend at the Merchants physical shops in Hong Kong. For details, please refer to Terms and Conditions and Application Guide of BEA Credit Card Interest-free Instalment Programme. The Instalment Terms may vary, depending on the merchant. For further details on the Instalment Offer, please contact the merchant.
4. After successful registration in BEA Mall App, The Bank of East Asia, Limited (“BEA”) will send an email to the cardholder’s email address provided during registration. Registration quota are determined by the computer records of BEA. The offer is subject to a quota and is available on a first-come, firstserved basis. If the quota has been reached, this will be stated in the related promotional webpage of BEA/ Merchant, please visit the webpage before patronage.
5. Eligible Transactions made by the Principal and Supplementary Cardholder(s) of the same Eligible Cards for the promotion will be counted collectively. Customers can enjoy a maximum HK$400 rebate from Offer 1, and a maximum HK$100 rebate from Offer 2 during the promotional period. Rebates earned with eligible transactions at Wilson Communications will be credited in September 2023 to the principal card account with the highest spending amount.
6. The principal amount (i.e. lump-sum total amount) of the new interest-free merchant instalment will be counted in this Promotion.
7. Ineligible transactions include: Cash Coupon purchases, transaction made by e-wallet payment applications (including but not limited to AlipayHK, WeChat Pay, PayPal, PayMe), unposted/cancelled/refunded transactions, and transactions that are found to be fraudulent or are eventually cancelled/refunded.
8. If a transaction proves to be ineligible after the rebate is given, BEA shall be entitled to debit an amount equal to the value of the relevant rebate from the cardholder’s account.
9. The rebate will be calculated as an integer according to the net spending amount after deducting instant discounts (if applicable).
10. A computer system will be used to calculate the transactions and rebates. The records of The Bank of East Asia, Limited (“BEA”) shall be final and conclusive.
11. The cardholder’s eligible account must be valid and in good credit standing during the Promotional Period and at the time the rebate is given. Any rebate credited can be used to offset the balance of the relevant card account only and will be rounded up to the nearest Hong Kong dollar. Rebates earned are not transferrable. Rebates for a cancelled account will be automatically cancelled and cannot be refunded or transferred.
12. The Bank will verify its transaction record to confirm the Cardholders' eligibility for the Promotion. In case of discrepancy between the Bank's computer record and details recorded on the credit card sales slip, the Bank's computer record shall prevail.
13. Offer 1 and 2 can only be enjoyed once.
14. Offer 1 can be used in conjunction with Offer 2 or Offer 3 or Offer 4.
15. Offer 3 is available while stocks last.
16. The Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts and promotion offers.
17. All information and photos shown are for reference only.
18. No person other than the Cardholder, BEA and the Merchant will have any right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance (Cap. 623 of the Laws of Hong Kong) to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
19. BEA shall not be liable for any matters arising from or in connection with the products, services, or information provided by the Merchant. Cardholders should direct any queries or complaints to the Merchant. In case there are further claims or disputes between cardholders and the Merchant, BEA should be informed of such claims or disputes within a reasonable period so that BEA can handle these correspondingly.
20. BEA and the Merchant reserve the sole right to vary or cancel the promotion and/or amend or alter these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. In the event of any dispute, the decision of BEA and the Merchant shall be final and conclusive.
21. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Hong Kong.
22. If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.