Your Deals ( 0 )
Deals from Other Credit Cards (2)
Expiry Date: 2024-02-29
Member Day Offer:
- 8% discount upon a single transaction of HK$400 or above every 8th, 18th and 28th day of each month
- HK$50 off upon any purchase amount of HK$450 at online stores*
Up to 4 times of free delivery yearly*
Free yearly Watsons professional services including Watsons Chinese medicine consultation service and Watsons full makeup service*
* Offers are only available upon linking Visa Platinum card in the MoneyBack app
Terms and Conditions: https://www.hsbc.com.hk/content/dam/hsbc/hk/docs/credit-cards/visa-platinum-card-exclusive-offers.pdf
General Terms and Conditions for HSBC Credit Card Red Hot Year-round Offers
When can you enjoy the offer
1. The promotional period is from 1 January to 31 December 2023.
What is the offer
2. Year-round offers :
a. During the promotional period, you can enjoy dining or shopping offers of up to 10% off at Participating Merchants with your Eligible Credit Card.
3. Birthday offers:
a. You can enjoy birthday offers once during your birthday month. You are required to state the offer redemption in advance and pay for the transaction conducted at the selected hotels/restaurants with the designated Eligible Credit Card in order to enjoy the birthday offers.
How can you enjoy the offer
4. You can enjoy the offer during the promotional period if you:
a. hold an Eligible Credit Card and your credit card account is valid and in good standing;
b. make a three-day advance reservation to enjoy the birthday offers (unless otherwise specified). Please check with the Participating Merchants for details; and
c. to enjoy the birthday offers, Participating Merchants may ask you to present proof of identity for birthday month verification. Any collection of such personal data will be in accordance with the Participating Merchant's terms and conditions. We accept no liability in respect of the Participating Merchant's collection of the personal data.
5. You cannot:
a. transfer the offer or exchange it for cash or other products, services or discounts; and
b. use the offer in conjunction with other promotional programmes, offers, discounts, coupons, membership benefits or VIP privileges (unless otherwise specified). You may check with the Participating Merchants for details.
Read before you enjoy the offer
6. The offers are applicable to your HSBC UnionPay Dual Currency Credit Card only at outlets accepting it for payment.
7. Designated offers are applicable exclusively to designated card type(s) only. Please refer to individual offers for details of applicable card type(s).
8. The offers are applicable to regular priced items only and are not applicable to other discounted items, special/promotional offers, fixed price items, special promotional menu, guest chef promotions, cigarettes/cigars/tobacco, bottled wine, liquor, spirit, private functions, banquets, weddings, meetings/conferences, catering services, room service, ticket sales events, coupons, cash vouchers, complimentary valet parking, bonus point programme, any mileage programmes, sales merchandise, VIP/private rooms, any booked services before the promotional period and VIP/membership benefits (unless otherwise specified). Please check with the Participating Merchants for details.
9. The dining offers are only applicable to food bills (unless otherwise specified) and dine-in consumption only. Discounts on the beverage bills are only applicable to specific merchants. Please check with the Participating Merchants for details.
10. The dining offers in hotels are only applicable to 2-12 persons (unless otherwise specified). Please check with the Participating Merchants for details.
11. The maximum number of diners per table will be subject to the rules and regulation announced by the Government and the respective merchants.
12. The dining offers are not applicable to service charge, and any charge for tea and condiments (unless otherwise specified). Please check with the Participating Merchants for details.
13. You must be one of the patrons. Advance booking by stating a redemption of the offers is required. You may have to present the Card prior to enjoying the offers. Please check with the Participating Merchants for details.
14. In addition to those black-out dates that may be imposed by individual merchant, the dining offers are not valid on general holidays (including Sundays) in Hong Kong, eve of general holidays (excluding Saturdays), festive days, eves of festive days, days with an open firework display, days where tickets are required for entry to the venue and black-out dates as specified by merchants. Please check with the Participating Merchants for details.
15. The offers shall be terminated immediately upon closure of the outlets or business shutdown.
16. In case of renovation in any of the outlets of the Participating Merchants, no offers will be available. Please check with the Participating Merchants for details.
17. The offers are subject to additional terms and conditions set out by the merchants. Please check with the Participating Merchants for details.
18. Prices and products/services/offers/food/beverages/menu descriptions are provided by the Participating Merchants and are for reference only. You understand and accept that we are not the supplier of such products/services/offers/food/beverages/menu purchased and you should refer to the Participating Merchants for details. We accept no liability for the quality of products/services/food/beverages provided by the Participating Merchants.
19. All products and services relating to the promotion are available while stocks last. They are directly supplied by the Participating Merchants or third-party suppliers, and we accept no liability for their quality.
20. The use of the birthday offer will be subject to terms and conditions, please check with the Participating Merchants for details.
21. These terms and conditions and other terms and conditions of the Eligible Credit Card and the Participating Merchants will apply. We and the Participating Merchants reserve the right to vary or cancel the offer, or amend the terms and conditions from time to time without prior notice. Please refer to our website for the latest details, availability and terms and conditions of the offer.
22. If we or the Participating Merchants believe that you have acted in a fraudulent or abusive manner, you will not be able to enjoy the offer.
23. In case of disputes arising out of this promotion, the decision of the Participating Merchants and/or us shall be final and conclusive.
24. We write the terms and conditions of the offer under Hong Kong laws. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of the promotional materials and these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
What these terms mean
25. 'Eligible Credit Card' refers to any HSBC Personal and Business credit cards (excluding Purchasing Card and Private Label Card) issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited in Hong Kong (and its successors and assigns).
26. 'Participating Merchant' refers to respective merchants which offering year-round offer and/or Birthday offer for HSBC Credit Cardholder.
Expiry Date: 2023-12-31
5% cashback (no minimum spending requirement)
Smart Card Features: https://www.sc.com/hk/credit-cards/smart/#sc-lb-module-fee-and-rate-3
For more details, please refer to Standard Chartered Smart Credit Card Rewards Scheme Terms and Conditions: https://av.sc.com/hk/zh/content/docs/hk-promo-smart-tnc.pdf
Terms and Conditions of Year-round Offers 2023 (the "Promotion"):
1. Unless otherwise specified, the promotion period is valid from 1 January 2023 to 31 December 2023 (both dates inclusive) (the "Promotion Period").
2. Unless otherwise specified, to be eligible for the Promotion, cardholders ("Cardholders") are required to settle payment with credit cards issued by Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (the "Bank"), including Standard Chartered credit card and its co-branded card, MANHATTAN credit card and its co-branded card, and/or Standard Chartered Multi-Currency Mastercard Debit Card, if applicable ("Eligible Cards").
3. Unless otherwise specified, Cardholders settling payment with Standard Chartered UnionPay Dual Currency Platinum Credit Card and credit cards / debit cards issued by associated companies and/or affiliates of the Bank (local and overseas) (if applicable) are also eligible for the Promotion provided that the merchants’ relevant shops accept them for payment.
4. Unless otherwise specified, the Promotion is only applicable to the outlets located in Hong Kong, designated website and/or mobile app of the respective merchants.
5. Unless otherwise specified, the Promotion irrespective of its form including but not limited to gifts, discounts or cash coupons, are not redeemable for cash, exchangeable or transferable, and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers.
6. Unless otherwise specified, the Promotion is applicable to regular-priced items only and not applicable to fixed-priced, discounted, promotional, festive and designated items.
7. The Promotion, gifts or discount coupons are available on a first-come-first-served basis, while stock lasts. Any change of the Promotion will be subject to the availability at the time of patronage.
8. The Promotion may be subject to additional terms and conditions set out by the merchants, please contact respective merchants for details.
9. All photos and product information are for reference only.
10. The Promotion shall be terminated immediately upon closure of merchants or any of their outlets.
11. Cardholders understand and accept that the Bank is not the supplier of the products and/or services supplied by the merchants under or in connection with the offer(s). The Bank shall bear no liability relating to any aspect of the products and/or services, including without limitation, their quality, the supply, the descriptions of products and/or services provided by the merchants, any false trade description, misrepresentation, mis-statement, omission, unauthorized representation, unfair trade practices or conduct in connection with the promotion of the offer(s) or in making available the offer(s) or the products and/or services under the Promotion, by the merchants, theirs respective employees, officers or agents.
12. Personal data of Cardholders may be collected by the merchants and the use of such personal data shall be subject to the personal information collection statement of the merchants. The Bank is not involved in any part of the collection process nor usage of such data, please contact the respective merchants for related details.
13. The Bank and the merchants reserve the right to alter, extend, or terminate the Promotion and amend the terms and conditions at any time. In case of disputes, the decision of the Bank and the merchants shall be final and binding.
14. In case of any disputes, Cardholders are required to present the relevant original transaction document(s), sales receipt(s) and credit card sales slip(s) (if applicable) for further investigation by the Bank.
15. If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
Additional Terms and Conditions for dining offer ("Dining Offer"), if applicable:
16. Unless otherwise specified, Dining Offer is not applicable to take-away items, set menu, discounted dishes, private functions, banquets, catering services, happy hours, charge for tea and condiments, pre-meal snacks and 10% service charge.
17. Cardholders are required to show their Eligible Cards to the merchants' staff before ordering the promotional dishes. For details, please enquire with the merchants' staff.
18. Unless otherwise specified, Dining Offer is not valid on public holidays, eves of public holidays, festive days, eves of festive days or black-out days as designated by merchants. Please contact respective merchants for details.
Additional Terms and Conditions for hotel accommodation offer ("Hotel Accommodation Offer"), if applicable:
19. To be eligible for the Hotel Accommodation Offer, advance booking is required and offers are subject to room availability. Cardholders are required to present the Eligible Cards upon check-in.
20. Unless otherwise specified, Hotel Accommodation Offer is subject to the prevailing service charge and government tax, and are not applicable to function room, conference room or long-stay bookings.
21. Unless otherwise specified, Hotel Accommodation Offer is not valid on public holidays, eves of public holidays, festive days, eves of festive days or black-out days as designated by merchants. Please contact respective merchants for details.
Additional Terms and Conditions of interest-free instalment offer ("Instalment Offer"), if applicable:
22. To be eligible for the Instalment Offer, Cardholders are required to spend a designated amount on one single transaction at the merchants' outlets in Hong Kong. The Instalment Offer is applicable to the Eligible Cards issued by the Bank only, not applicable to Standard Chartered UnionPay Dual Currency Platinum Credit Card and credit cards/debit cards issued by associated companies and/or affiliates of the Bank (local and overseas), if applicable.
23. By participating in any of the Interest-free Instalment Program, Cardholders are deemed to have accepted and bound by the Terms and Conditions of "Credit Card Instalment Program Cardholder Agreement / Credit Card Instalment Plan" as may be posted on the Bank's website at https://av.sc.com/hk/content/docs/hk-tnc-credit-card-instalment-plan-en.pdf from time to time.
24. The Instalment Offer may be applicable only to selected items and the instalments term may vary, depending on the items and merchants. For further details of the Instalment Offer, please contact respective merchants.
25. The Instalment Offer must be applied through the merchants at the time of purchase. Application for the Instalment Offer via the Bank after the purchase is made will not be accepted. Please contact the merchants for details.