W Hong Kong 香港W酒店
Your Deals (1)
Expiry Date: 2024-11-13
Complimentary access at WET® Swimming Pool*
Complimentary access at FIT® Gym*
Complimentary access at Luxury Heat & Water Facilities
10% discount from the extensive spa menu of 90-minutes or above experiences to exciting personal training programmes to diverse wellness retail products^
- Booking Link: https://ap.globalspa.marriott.com/whkfit
*Each Cardmember is limited to 1 booking slot per day. Booking Slots: 9am – 12:45pm / 1pm – 4:45pm / 5pm – 8:45pm
^Applicable to Sunday to Thursday only, excluding Public Holidays. Excludes nail, waxing and add-on treatments. Full payment must be settled with Eligible Cards at W Hong Kong (Payment made at online shop is not applicable)
1. The Eligible Cardmember and guests enjoying this benefit must be at least 18 years of age.
2. Each Basic or Supplementary Cardmember must make their own respective booking as per the name embossed on The Platinum Card or American Express® Peninsula Platinum Card. The bookings are non transferable.
3. The booking confirmation email, a valid Platinum Card and Hong Kong Identity Card / Passport must be presented for validation upon facilities check-in.
4. W Hong Kong Gym & Pool online account must be created & bookings must be made via a dedicated booking link at least 2 days in advance prior to the visit date. Booking window will be of a 7-day period, subsequent time slots will be available on a daily release basis.
5. Booking quota is subject to availability, on a first-come-first-served basis.
6. In the case that multiple bookings within the day are made, the latter bookings will be removed from the booking system without prior notice.
7. Credit card guarantee is required for online booking. Cancellation must be made at least 24 hours in advance prior to the facilities check-in date via the link at confirmation email.
8. HK$500 credit card deposit will be required upon check-in to exchange for one locker. The deposit will be kept as penalty fee if the assigned locker is returned 15 minutes later than the end time of the booking slot upon check-out.
9. Terms and Conditions apply.
10. Photo is for reference only.
Terms and Conditions:
1. This benefit provides Eligible Cardmembers (as defined in clause 2) complimentary access to and usage of The Facilities (as defined in clause 5) at W Hong Kong (1 Austin Road West, Kowloon Station, Hong Kong), and discount for a la carte spa treatment of 90 minutes or above, personal training sessions and/or spa retails products. ("Benefit").
2. For the purpose of this Benefit, the “Eligible Card” means the basic & supplementary Platinum Card® and American Express® Peninsula Platinum Card issued by American Express International, Inc. in Hong Kong. “Eligible Cardmembers” means persons who are valid holder of the Eligible Card. For the avoidance of doubt, Eligible Cardmembers shall include the valid holders of the basic and supplementary Eligible Card.
3. The Eligible Cardmembers and their companion guests enjoying this Benefit must be at least 18 years of age.
4. This Benefit is valid from November 14, 2022 to November 13, 2024 (“Benefit Program Period”).
5. During the Benefit Program Period, the Eligible Cardmembers may enjoy complimentary access and usage of the following facilities at W Hong Kong (“The Facilities”) upon prior booking in accordance with Terms and Conditions set forth herein:
i. Swimming Pool
ii. Fitness Center
iii. Heat & Water Facilities
6. The Facilities are available for booking at the following time slots per day:
i. 9:00am – 12:45pm
ii. 1:00pm – 4:45pm
iii. 5:00pm – 8:45pm
7. To enjoy the Benefit, Eligible Cardmembers must create a W Hong Kong Gym and Pool online account and make bookings via a dedicated online booking link: https://ap.globalspa.marriott.com/whkfit at least 2 days in advance prior to the visit date. In addition, the Eligible Cardmembers need to have a valid email account to receive the confirmation email. Any issue in connection with the booking, please reach out to W Hong Kong directly via W Hong Kong Wellness Concierge at +852 9666 6143 / Wet.HK@whotels.com. Booking window will be of a 7-day period, subsequent booking slots and time slots will be available on a daily release basis.
8. A total of 50 booking slots are available for complimentary access to and usage of the Facilities per day, which is subject to availability of each time slot per day. The allocation of the daily quota and the time slot is on a first-come-first-served basis.
9. Each Eligible Cardmember is eligible to book only one time slot per day. In the event of multiple bookings are made, the latter sessions reserved will be removed from the booking system automatically without prior notice.
10. Each Eligible Cardmember may bring a maximum of 3 companion guests per visit at the fee rate stated in clause 14, subject to the availability of the Facilities and the presence of the Eligible Cardmember is required. Eligible Cardmembers need to reach out to W Hong Kong directly via W Hong Kong Wellness Concierge at +852 9666 6143 / Wet.HK@whotels.com to arrange the booking for their companion guest(s) 2 days in advance prior to the visit date which is subject to availability of the Facilities.
11. Cancellation must be made at least 24 hours in advance prior to the visit date via the cancellation link in the confirmation email. For the avoidance of doubt, the booking for the companion guest(s) will be cancelled automatically upon the cancellation of Eligible Cardmembers’ booking.
12. Eligible Cards must be used for settling any payment arising from the Benefit and to secure the booking as guarantee.
13. Upon The Facilities check-in, Eligible Cardmembers must present the following documents to the staff of W Hong Kong for identity validation purpose before access and usage of The Facilities:
i. Email confirmation of the booking
ii. Eligible Cards with a valid account status
iii. Hong Kong ID Card or passport
14. There will be a charge of net HK$ 500 per person (on weekday excluding Public Holidays in Hong Kong) or net HK$ 800 per person (on weekend or Public Holidays in Hong Kong) for the following situation by W Hong Kong, subject to the availability of The Facilities:
i. Any companion guest brought by the Eligible Cardmembers where Eligible Cardmembers must settle such fee with Eligible Cards for the companion guest(s).
15. There will be a HK$ 500 deposit per person to be charged upon check in for Eligible Cardmembers and/or their companion guest (if any) to exchange for one locker. Eligible Cardmembers and/or their companion guest (if any) shall check out the Facilities and return the locker in time. If the locker is returned 15 minutes later than the end time of each time slot, the HK$ 500 check-in deposit will be perceived as a late check-out fee without refund.
16. This Benefit is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or combined with any other offer, promotion or discount.
17. W Hong Kong reserves the right to decline any Eligible Cardmembers or their companion guest's entry for public health and safety reason.
18. W Hong Kong has its rules and/or policies regarding the access and/or usage of the Facilities that may apply which may subject to changes according to the Government of HKSAR regulations and orders regarding COVID-19. Eligible Cardmembers and their companion guest(s) shall check and comply with the rules and/or policies set by the W Hong Kong applicable for the access and/or usage of the Facilities (if any) where W Hong Kong will not be responsible for the loss or damage arising out of the Eligible Cardmembers’ or their companion guests’ misconduct or negligent (including but not limited to the loss of valuable belongings arising from putting them in the public area without due care, etc.). For more details, please check with W Hong Kong Wellness Concierge at +852 9666 6143 / Wet.HK@whotels.com.
19. The access to and/or usage of the Benefit by Eligible Cardmembers and their companion guest(s) are subject to the discretion of W Hong Kong and American Express.
20. In case of any enquiry related to this Benefit, please call The Platinum Card Service on 2277 2233.
21. W Hong Kong is solely responsible for all products, services, consultations and advice offered to all Eligible Cardmembers and their companion guests. American Express is not the provider of any of these products and/or services herein and makes no representation or warranty in relation to the same.
22. American Express shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking or using any of the products/services, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
23. American Express and W Hong Kong reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions, suspend or terminate this Benefit at any time without prior notice.
24. In the event of any dispute arising from this Benefit, the decision of American Express and W Hong Kong shall be final.
25. In the event of any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.