Your Deals ( 0 )
Deals from Other Credit Cards (2)
Shatin, Taipo and Tsuen Wan Branches:
10% off on regular-priced items (except fixed-price/discounted items)
Terms and Conditions of the Discount Offers for Concession Items:
1. The above offers are subject to the latest announcement from concession merchants, please contact YATA staff for details.
2. To be entitled to the above offers, cardholder is required to settle the full payment by YATA Credit Card. Cardholder is also required to present his/her YATA Credit Card to the respective concession merchants whose do not accept credit card payment before settlement.
3. Unless otherwise specified, the above concession merchants provide long-lasting discount offers to YATA Credit Cardholders.
4. The above offers are not applicable to non-scheduled sales discount offers in accordance with sales volume of individual brands in the market.
5. The above offers cannot be used in conjunction with other offers and special promotion.
6. YATA Limited and Fubon Bank (Hong Kong) Limited reserve the right of making final decision on the usage of the above offers.
Bank of Communications
Expiry Date: 2023-12-31
5% off on TEVA regular-priced footwear items
1. The offer is not applicable to leather caring products
2. The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers
Year Round Merchant Offers Terms and Conditions
1. This merchant offers program is only applicable to customers (each a “Cardholder”) holding credit card(s) issued by Bank of Communications (Hong Kong) Limited (the “Bank”) and other credit cards as designated by the Bank from time to time (“Eligible Credit Card”), both principal and supplementary cards inclusive, but it is not applicable to the Bank of Communications Pacific Internet card and gift card.
2. In order to enjoy The Offers, Cardholder must indicate to settle payment by Eligible Credit Card prior to purchase / placement of order / reservation / settlement of payment and thereafter settle payment by Eligible Credit Card.
3. Advance booking is required for specific offers, including but not limited to beauty treatment, health check, dining and accommodation offers.
4. Offers cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers, coupons, discount, special-priced items, fixed price items, member-priced items, whole sale priced items, VIP offers, birthday offers or any other forms of offers unless otherwise specified.
5. Offers cannot be exchanged for cash, other products or discounts and are not transferable unless otherwise specified.
6. All offers, products, awards and gifts are available while stocks last. Only one free gift is allowed for each invoice.
7. Discounted items cannot be exchanged or refunded unless otherwise specified.
8. Dining offers are for dine-in only and not applicable to service charges unless otherwise specified.
9. Cardholders understand and accept that all photos, details, availability and descriptions of all products and services are provided by the corresponding merchants and are for reference only. The Bank has no responsibility whatsoever. All liabilities in relation to such products and/or services (including but not limited to the quality and supply) are solely borne by the merchants.
10. The Offers are bound by the terms and conditions of the relevant merchants. Please contact the relevant merchants for details.
11. The Bank and the relevant merchants reserve the right to amend any terms and conditions, change or terminate The Offers without prior notice. The Bank accepts no liability for any changes or termination of The Offers.
12. In case of any dispute, the decision of the Bank and the merchants shall be final.
13. No person other than the Cardholders and the Bank will have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance (Cap. 623, the Laws of Hong Kong) to enforce or to enjoy the benefit of any terms under these terms and conditions.
14. In case of any discrepancy between the Chinese and English versions of these terms and conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.