Your Deals ( 0 )
Deals from Other Credit Cards (1)
China CITIC Bank International
Expiry Date: 2024-04-11
Instant HK$20 discount upon making a single net payment of HK$300 or above; or an instant discount of HK$50 upon making a single net payment of HK$600 or above on every 11th of each month at Taobao Mobile via AlipayHK App
* Limited quota per month which is available on a first-come-first-served basis
Terms and Conditions for CNCBI Taobao Day Promotion (“Promotional Offer”):
1. Unless otherwise indicated by China CITIC Bank International Limited (the “Bank”), the promotional period is valid on every 11th day of each month from Jan 2024 to 11 April 2024 (“Promotional Period”).
2. This Promotional Offer is applicable to customers of the Bank who successfully bind AlipayHK mobile application (“AlipayHK App”) account with eligible credit card issued by the Bank (“Cardmembers”) during the Promotional Period.
3. Unless otherwise specified, the Promotional Offer applies to principal and supplementary Cardmembers holding any credit cards issued by the Bank (except CNCBI Dual Currency Credit Cards) (“Eligible Credit Card”).
4. During the Promotional Period, Cardmembers are entitled to an instant discount of HK$20 upon making a single net payment of HK$300 or above; OR an instant discount of HK$50 upon making a single net payment of HK$600 or above (as defined in Clause 5) at Taobao Mobile App (as defined in Clause 7) with Eligible Credit Card issued by the Bank via AlipayHK App (“Instant Discount”).
5. A “single net payment” refers to the final posted net purchase amount made with an Eligible Credit Card at Taobao Mobile App in a single transaction during the Promotional Period (based on transaction date) via AlipayHK App. The Promotional Offer may be used in conjunction with red packets, merchant discounts, shopping rewards, etc. on Taobao.com or Tmall.com, subject to the actual payment page which shall prevail.
6. The amount of single net payment shall be determined based on the real-time exchange rate in the AlipayHK system at the time of the transaction. The “Currency” tool in the AlipayHK App is for reference only.
7. “Taobao Mobile App” refers to the Taobao or Tmall shopping platform which must be accessed through the Taobao mobile application or Taobao Lite mobile application for the purpose of this Promotion.
8. During the Promotional Period, each Cardmember can only participate ONCE every day. For the avoidance of doubt, “each Cardmember” refers to a natural person with legal capacity who uses the AlipayHK App and Wallet service, but not merely an AlipayHK App account. To further avoid any dispute, in the following circumstances, the relevant accounts will be deemed to be used by the same Cardmember:
i. Connection on the same mobile phone or mobile device, such as the logging in or activation of multiple accounts;
ii. Connection of an AlipayHK App account or mobile number on multiple mobile phones or mobile devices, such as the logging in or activation on such devices; or
iii. The same Credit Card Account number being connected to multiple AlipayHK App accounts.
In the case of any of the above, in order to verify the Cardmember’s identity and prevent the risk of theft or misuse of such AlipayHK account, mobile phone number, mobile device or bank account, AlipayHK reserves the right to suspend or terminate the release of any Instant Discount to the relevant account and to take legal action.
9. For the avoidance of doubt, the Promotional Offer is not applicable in the following circumstances on Taobao.com or Tmall.com: Tmall Hong Kong order, non-mobile app paying order, Taobao (Xianyu)’s order, virtual goods (including but not limited to anything that does not require shipment such as virtual currency, prepaid cards, etc.), or any other circumstances as specified by Taobao.com or Tmall.com.
10. The Instant Discount is subject to a maximum of 500 monthly quotas throughout the Promotional Period. Promotional Offers are limited in quantity and on a first-come-first-served basis. The computer record of AlipayHK shall prevail under any circumstances.
11. AlipayHK, Taobao.com, Tmall.com and the Bank will carry out this Promotional Offer in accordance with applicable laws. If the Promotional Offer cannot be carried out smoothly due to a force majeure event, AlipayHK, Taobao.com, Tmall.com and the Bank cannot be held liable for any damage, loss or dispute therein. A force majeure event is regarded as any government orders, damaging cyberattack, electronic system failure or circumstance beyond the control of AlipayHK, Taobao.com, Tmall.com or the Bank.
12. The sellers and merchants on Taobao.com or Tmall.com shall take the responsibility of selling procedures and after-sales services. AlipayHK, Taobao.com, Tmall.com and the Bank do not participate in the selling procedures and cannot be held liable for ownership, merchantability, and quality, fitness for purpose or availability of the products. Cardmember should contact the sellers or merchants directly in case of complaints or disputes relating to the products and/or services they offer.
13. In the event of any fraud and/or abuse committed by any person or any breach of these terms and conditions, the Bank and AlipayHK shall have the sole discretion to forfeit his/her eligibility to the Promotional Offer. The Bank and AlipayHK reserve the right to cancel any transaction and/or take legal action to recover losses from relevant persons in such instances. The Bank further reserves the right to deduct the value of any Promotional Offer from any account in which the Promotional Offer is credited without prior notice.
14. This Promotional Offer cannot be enjoyed in conjunction with other promotional offers and be exchanged for cash, other products and services or discounts and are not transferable. For goods return or refund, the amount on the Instant Discount will not be returned and the Promotional Offer will not be re-issued.
15. The Bank and AlipayHK reserve the right to vary, extend and terminate the above Promotional Offer and to delete, replace, supplement or amend any of these Terms and Conditions without prior notice. The Bank and AlipayHK shall not be responsible for any costs, expenses, losses or liabilities incurred in the event of any matter or dispute arising out of or in connection to this Promotional Offer, the decision of the Bank and AlipayHK shall be final and conclusive.
16. This validity of Eligible Credit Card and eligibility of this Promotional Offer is subject to the Bank (in its sole and absolute discretion) verification and confirmation.
17. The Promotional Offer is only applicable to Cardmembers whose Eligible Credit Card accounts are determined at the sole and absolute discretion of the Bank to be in good standing and remain valid and not in default during the relevant Promotion Period.
18. The use of any Eligible Credit Card is subject to the relevant CNCBI Cardmember Agreement and relevant terms and conditions of all other applicable prevailing promotions offered by the Bank. For details please refer to www. cncbinternational.com
19. Except as otherwise expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions, no one other than a party to these Terms and Conditions may enforce any of their terms under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance, Cap. 623 of the Laws of Hong Kong. Where any clause of these Terms and Conditions entitles any third party to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance, the parties reserve the right to vary that term or any other term of these Terms and Conditions without the consent of that third party.
20. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region and any dispute arising out or in connection therewith shall be referred to the courts of Hong Kong SAR.
21. For any enquiries in relation to AlipayHK App and its services or Instant Discount, please call the AlipayHK customer service hotline at (852) 2245 3201.
22. In the event of any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.