SHKP Malls 新鴻基商場
Your Deals ( 0 )
Deals from Other Credit Cards (1)
Expiry Date: 2024-04-30
Extra 1 hour free parking at 18 SHKP Malls for cardholders with UnionPay Card issued in Hong Kong pay with UnionPay Card/ UnionPay Mobile QuickPass/ UnionPay QR Code Payment (Thursday to Sunday)
- More details: http://www.unionpayintl.com/hk/promotion/en/promo_shkp_carpark.html
1. The Promotion is valid from Thursday to Sunday and on public holidays from 19 October 2023 to 30 April 2024 (applicable from Monday to Sunday and on public holidays at Sha Tin New Town Plaza) (refers to “Promotion Period”).
2. The Promotion is applicable to UnionPay Credit and ATM Cards issued in Hong Kong (refers to “UnionPay Card”) with card number starting with 62, except the RMB cards issued by specific Hong Kong and Macau card issuing institutions. The qualified transaction must be settled via UnionPay network.
3. The Sun Hung Kai Real Estate Agency Limited (refers to “SHK Real”) Malls participating in the Promotion include Kwun Tong apm, Tseung Kwan O East Point City, North Point Harbour North (for cars parking at Phase II and III only), Sha Tin HomeSquare, Sheung Shui Landmark North (merchants from L2 to L5), Kwai Fong Metroplaza, Sheung Shui Metropolis Plaza, San Po Kong Mikiki, Mongkok MOKO, Sha Tin New Town Plaza (for cars parking at Phase III only), Tseung Kwan O Park Central, Tsueng Kwan O PopWalk, Tai Po Mega Mall (for cars parking at multi-storey car park only), Tai Po Uptown Plaza, Tuen Mun V city, Nam Cheong V Walk, Causeway Bay wwwtc mall (merchants from G/F to 13/F) and Yuen Long YOHO MALL (refers to “Participating Malls”).
4. During the Promotion Period, cardholder is entitled to enjoy extra 1 hour free parking (refers to “Parking Offer”) upon spending the existing designated amount required by Participating Malls with UnionPay Card, Mobile QuickPass (including but not limited to Apple Pay and Huawei Pay) or UnionPay QR Code Payment (including but not limited to UnionPay APP, AEON HK, BoC Pay, BOCOM(HK), CCB (Asia), HSBC Reward+, ICBC (Asia) Mobile Banking App, Livi Bank, Octopus App, OmyCard App and mobile applications by other financial institutions).
5. A maximum of 2 on-day machine-printed merchant sales invoices and the corresponding UnionPay Card sales slips from different merchants in the same participating mall with the same UnionPay Card, the same Mobile QuickPass account or the same UnionPay Card under the same UnionPay QR Code Payment account can be accumulated to participate in the Promotion.
6. Each cardholder is eligible to enjoy the Parking Offer once only in each participating mall per day. Multiple redemptions with different UnionPay Cards from the same Cardholder on the same day will not be accepted.
7. Drive in during designated time slots of existing free parking offer of Participating Malls is required in order to enjoy the Parking Offer. Free parking privileges of respective Participating Malls are applicable to The Point member only and bound by terms and conditions, please refer to the official website of Participating Malls.
8. Eligible amount is calculated in terms of each set of UnionPay Card card number and will only include the actual spending amount (only include the net payment amount after deduction of discount, privileged coupons or cash coupons). The transaction amount by the primary and supplementary card under the same Cardholder will be calculated separately.
9. Cardholders must present the parking proof, original copies of valid machine-printed merchant sales invoices and the corresponding UnionPay Card sales slips, together with the UnionPay Card bearing the same card number in person at the designated redemption location in Participating Malls on the transaction day. Redemption is valid after verification by staff members. Staff members reserve the right to ask for identity proof for verification purpose.
10. For transactions with UnionPay Mobile QuickPass, Cardholder is required to present the eligible virtual UnionPay Card on mobile device or watch, original copies of machine-printed merchant sales invoice and valid sales slip to staff members upon redemption.
11. For transactions with UnionPay QR Code, Cardholder is required to present the transaction details in app on mobile device, original copies of machine-printed merchant sales invoice and valid sales slip to staff members upon redemption.
12. Parking Offer is valid for use in conjunction with SHKP Club 1-hour Free Parking Offer (except Sheung Shui Landmark North, Kwai Fong Metroplaza, Sheung Shui Metropolis Plaza, Mongkok MOKO, Tseung Kwan O PopWalk, Tai Po Mega Mall and Yuen Long YOHO MALL) and The Point Members Points Redemption Parking Offer (except Sheung Shui Landmark North and Causeway Bay wwwtc mall) but not in conjunction with SmarTone 1-hour Free Parking Offer and other parking programmes.
13. Split transactions will not be accepted. Transaction from the same merchant cannot be split by the same or different UnionPay Cards or other credit cards. For installment payment, the full amount listed on machine-printed merchant sales invoice will be eligible. If only deposit is paid in that transaction, the eligible amount is the paid deposit on the same day, instead of the total amount of the transaction.
14. Only original copies of machine-printed merchant sales invoices and sales slips issued to Cardholders by merchants of Participating Malls are accepted. The original copy of machine-printed merchant sales invoice should state the merchant name, transaction date, transaction amount and sales items clearly. The original copy of sales slip should indicate the UnionPay Card card number, merchant name, transaction date, transaction amount, valid authorization code and signature of Cardholders (if applicable) clearly. If Cardholders cannot present the valid original copies of sales invoices, sales slips and/or UnionPay Card with consistent information including UnionPay Card card number, merchant name, transaction date, transaction amount etc, or the information provided by Cardholders is insufficient, Cardholders will not be able to redeem Parking Offer for whatever reason. Sales slips and sales invoices that are damaged, outdated and unable to show clearly the transaction dates, time, amounts, currencies or without showing any card numbers are not acceptable.
15. The Promotion accepts the receipt of purchasing designated festive food coupons (only limited to mooncake (including ice cream mooncake), Chinese New Year pudding, rice dumpling and Chinese preserved sausage vouchers). Receipts for using these designated festive food coupons and the following are not eligible to enjoy the Promotion: Apple Store; travel agencies and cross-border buses; property agencies; fitness and beauty centers (except those beauty centers in PopWalk and massage centers in Play Park of New Town Plaza until further notice); elderly homes; medical and dental/clinic services; carwash, car care services, automotive products and related service or the purchase of parking cards; kiosks, exhibition venues and temporary exhibition booths / Pop Up Stores / Market (this merchant list is subject to change from time to time without prior notice. For details, please contact SHKP Malls); tenants in office buildings; hotels; banking services; insurance premiums; money exchange shops; tuition (except those tuition fees paid in PopWalk and experience fees paid in Play Park of New Town Plaza until further notice) / membership / any other monthly fees; the purchase or topping-up of Octopus cards; value-added or payment services; mail, fax, email or phone orders; online shopping (including food self pick-up service and rewards order in The Point App while excluding online purchase of movie tickets); telecommunication fees or purchase of calling cards; purchase of tickets, such as mall events or concert tickets, admission tickets to Ma Wan Park Noah’s Ark or sky 100 Hong Kong Observation Deck (except those tickets paid in Play Park of New Town Plaza until further notice); trade-in transactions or product redemptions; purchase of SHKP Malls Gift Card; purchase and use of cash coupons, gift cards, gift certificates, Point Dollar, SHKP Mall Gift Certificates; e-coupons; gift cards; membership cards, bonus point cards, discount cards or value-added cards, shoe coupons, soup coupons, drink coupons, food coupons, cake cards and wedding coupons (including but not limited to cake cards, Chinese bridal cake cards, wedding vouchers and wedding coupons); purchase of gold grains, bars or deposits for gold saving club, payments settled by cash; payments with a handwritten, reprinted or photocopied receipt and payment slip; cancelled or returned transactions; or other non-eligible transactions. Bank statements will not be accepted.
16. Staff members of redemption counters have the right to make photocopies of the machine-printed merchant sales invoices and record the Cardholder's name, partial UnionPay Card card number (the first 6 and last 4 digits or the last 4 digits of UnionPay Card card number), information on machine-printed merchant sales invoices and sales slips for internal record during redemption. The personal information collected will only be used for the Promotion, and will be destroyed after the Promotion. Provision of the above information by the Cardholders represents that Cardholders agree to the collection and understand the purpose of collection.
17. All original copies of merchant sales invoices will be stamped by staff members of redemption counters after verification. Cardholders cannot request refund from merchants with the sales invoices that have been stamped. The transaction amount that exceeds the minimum spending requirement cannot be used in other promotion.
18. In case of fraud or abuse, UnionPay International Company Limited (refers to “UnionPay International”), SHK Real and Participating Malls reserve the right to disqualify the Cardholders immediately and retain the right for legal action. Participating Malls reserve the right to retrieve the offer for cancelled or returned transactions.
19. UnionPay International is neither vendor nor service provider, thus UnionPay International shall not take any responsibility to the products or services provided.
20. In case of disputes, the decision of SHK Real and Participating Malls shall be final.
21. UnionPay International, SHK Real and Participating Malls reserve the right to amend or terminate the offers and terms and conditions at any time without prior notice, and shall not bear any responsibility caused by the amendments or the terminations. In case of any discrepancy, the Chinese version shall prevail for all purposes.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff.
2. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services shall be borne by the merchant.
3. Merchants and/or offer may be affected by COVID-19. Details shall be subject to the announcement of the merchant.
4. The design, text, images and links contained in this page shall only be used, permitted by UnionPay International, for the purpose of promoting the corresponding activities of UnionPay International. After the end of the promotion, the link and other related content will be invalid. If used, please delete it immediately. Unionpay International shall not be liable for the consequences or damages incurred as a result of any failure to delete it in time or unreasonable use.