Nadaman 灘萬日本料理 - Kowloon Shangri-La, Hong Kong
Your Rewards (3)
Expiry Date: 2022-12-31
10% off food for lunch and dinner
1. The offer is not applicable on 1 January, 31 January to 3 February (except Angelini, Nadaman, Lobby Lounge), 14 February, 7 to 8 May, 19 June, 9 to 11 September (except Café KOOL, Angelini, Nadaman, Lobby Lounge), 21 to 22, 24 to 26 and 31 December 2022 and the guest chef promotion / wine lunch or dinner promotion / firework display evening.
General Terms and Conditions for HSBC Credit Card Red Hot Year-round Offers
When can you enjoy the offer
1. The promotional period is from 1 January to 31 December 2022.
What is the offer
2. Year-round offers:
a. During the promotional period, you can enjoy dining or shopping offers of up to 10% off at Participating Merchants with your Eligible Credit Card.
3. Birthday offers:
a. You can enjoy birthday offers once during your birthday month. You are required to state the offer redemption in advance and pay for the transaction conducted at the selected hotels/restaurants with the designated Eligible Credit Card in order to enjoy the birthday offers.
How can you enjoy the offer
4. You can enjoy the offer during the promotional period if you:
a. hold an Eligible Credit Card and your credit card account is valid and in good standing;
b. make a three-day advance reservation to enjoy the birthday offers (unless otherwise specified). Please check with the Participating Merchants for details; and
c. to enjoy the birthday offers, Participating Merchants may ask you to present proof of identity for birthday month verification. Any collection of such personal data will be in accordance with the Participating Merchant's terms and conditions. We accept no liability in respect of the Participating Merchant's collection of the personal data.
5. You cannot:
a. transfer the offer or exchange it for cash or other products, services or discounts; and
b, use the offer in conjunction with other promotional programmes, offers, discounts, coupons, membership benefits or VIP privileges (unless otherwise specified). You may check with the Participating Merchants for details.
Read before you enjoy the offer
6. The offers are applicable to your HSBC UnionPay Dual Currency Credit Card only at outlets accepting it for payment.
7. Designated offers are applicable exclusively to designated card type(s) only. Please refer to individual offers for details of applicable card type(s).
8. The offers are applicable to regular priced items only and are not applicable to other discounted items, special/promotional offers, fixed price items, special promotional menu, guest chef promotions, cigarettes/cigars/tobacco, bottled wine, liquor, spirit, private functions, banquets, weddings, meetings/conferences, catering services, room service, ticket sales events, coupons, cash vouchers, complimentary valet parking, bonus point programme, any mileage programmes, sales merchandise, VIP/private rooms, any booked services before the promotional period and VIP/membership benefits (unless otherwise specified). Please check with the Participating Merchants for details.
9. The dining offers are only applicable to food bills (unless otherwise specified) and dine-in consumption only. Discounts on the beverage bills are only applicable to specific merchants. Please check with the Participating Merchants for details.
10. The dining offers in hotels are only applicable to 2-12 persons (unless otherwise specified). Please check with the Participating Merchants for details.
11. The maximum number of diners per table will be subject to the rules and regulation announced by the Government and the respective merchants.
12. The dining offers are not applicable to service charge, and any charge for tea and condiments (unless otherwise specified). Please check with the Participating Merchants for details.
13. You must be one of the patrons. Advance booking by stating a redemption of the offers is required. You may have to present the Card prior to enjoying the offers. Please check with the Participating Merchants for details.
14. In addition to those black-out dates that may be imposed by individual merchant, the dining offers are not valid on general holidays (including Sundays) in Hong Kong, eve of general holidays (excluding Saturdays), festive days, eves of festive days, days with an open firework display, days where tickets are required for entry to the venue and black-out dates as specified by merchants. Please check with the Participating Merchants for details.
15. The offers shall be terminated immediately upon closure of the outlets or business shutdown.
16. In case of renovation in any of the outlets of the Participating Merchants, no offers will be available. Please check with the Participating Merchants for details.
17. The offers are subject to additional terms and conditions set out by the merchants. Please check with the Participating Merchants for details.
18. Prices and products/services/offers/food/beverages/menu descriptions are provided by the Participating Merchants and are for reference only. You understand and accept that we are not the supplier of such products/services/offers/food/beverages/menu purchased and you should refer to the Participating Merchants for details. We accept no liability for the quality of products/services/food/beverages provided by the Participating Merchants.
19. All products and services relating to the promotion are available while stocks last. They are directly supplied by the Participating Merchants or third-party suppliers, and we accept no liability for their quality.
20. The use of the birthday offer will be subject to terms and conditions, please check with the Participating Merchants for details.
21. These terms and conditions and other terms and conditions of the Eligible Credit Card and the Participating Merchants will apply. We and the Participating Merchants reserve the right to vary or cancel the offer, or amend the terms and conditions from time to time without prior notice. Please refer to our website for the latest details, availability and terms and conditions of the offer.
22. If we or the Participating Merchants believe that you have acted in a fraudulent or abusive manner, you will not be able to enjoy the offer.
23. In case of disputes arising out of this promotion, the decision of the Participating Merchants and/or us shall be final and conclusive.
24. We write the terms and conditions of the offer under Hong Kong laws. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of the promotional materials and these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
What these terms mean
25. 'Eligible Credit Card' refers to any HSBC Personal and Business credit cards (excluding Purchasing Card and Private Label Card) issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited in Hong Kong (and its successors and assigns).
26. 'Participating Merchant' refers to respective merchants which offering year-round offer and/or Birthday offer for HSBC Credit Cardholder.
Bank of China
Expiry Date: 2022-12-31
10% off lunch and dinner, food only
The offer is not applicable on 7-8 May, 19 June, 9-11 September (except Café KOOL, Angelini, Nadaman, Lobby Lounge), 21, 22, 24, 25, 26 and 31 December 2022 and the Guest chef promotion/Wine lunch or dinner promotion/ Firework display evening.
Offer is applicable to designated affluent BOC cards including Visa Infinite and CUP Diamond Card or above only.
2022 Year Round Offer General Terms & Conditions:
1. Unless otherwise specified, all offers are applicable to:
i. BOC Credit Card, BOC Dual Currency Credit Card (including Co-branded Card, but not applicable to Private Label Card, Purchasing Card and Intown Card) bearing the logo; and BOC ATM Card bearing the logo and UnionPay logo issued by Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited (“BOCHK”) (the “Eligible Credit Card and/or BOC ATM Card”), and/or ii. Mobile payment, which refers to contactless payment made with Eligible Credit Card and/or BOC ATM Card that provisioned on a designated mobile phone or device (includes Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay and Huawei Pay) (“Mobile Payment”). Apple Pay only applies to Eligible Credit Card (not applicable to BOC Commercial Card); Google Pay and Samsung Pay apply only to Eligible Credit Card (not applicable to BOC Commercial Card and BOC Dual Currency Credit Card) and Huawei Pay applies only to eligible BOC Dual Currency Credit Card.
2. To enjoy the offers, customers must settle payments, and/or settle payments via mobile payment, with the “Eligible Credit Card and/or BOC ATM Card”.
3. Unless otherwise specified, all offers are valid until 31 December 2022 (both dates inclusive, based on transaction date).
4. Unless otherwise specified, offers are available on site only.
5. Customers can enjoy hotel accommodation privilege or beauty/health/hair care/car service offers by appointment only. Offers are subject to prevailing circumstances and availability of the relevant facility/service.
6. Unless otherwise specified, offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts, discounted/fixed-price items, ticket sales events, cash coupons, gift vouchers, VIP Card or membership reward schemes, and are not applicable to sales or any other promotional offers. Please check with the respective merchants for details.
7. Offers cannot be exchanged for cash or other products and are not transferable.
8. Apart from the terms and conditions as listed in this promotion material, offers are subject to specific terms and conditions of the respective merchants. For details, please refer to the individual offer and promotion or check with respective merchants.
9. Free Gifts, samples and trial services are in limited supply and available while stocks last. Each customer can only enjoy the same offer once. Please contact the respective merchants for details.
10. Any change to the offer terms will be subject to the prevailing circumstances at the time of patronage.
11. All offers are subject to change without prior notice. BOC Credit Card (International) Ltd (the “Company”) and/or BOCHK accept no responsibility for any such change and will not notify customers separately of any such change.
12. Upon closure of a participating merchant, the relevant offer(s) shall cease immediately.
13. The Company is not the service provider of any participating merchants, any enquires or disputes should be directed to the relevant service providers. The Company and/or BOCHK accept no liability for and shall not be responsible for the quality of or any other matters relating to the food, products and services provided by the participating merchants. The participating merchants are solely responsible for all obligations and liabilities relating to the food, products and services.
14. The Company, the participating merchants and/or BOCHK each reserves its right to suspend, change, or terminate the offers or amend the offer terms and conditions at its sole discretion without prior notice.
15. No person other than the cardholders, and the Company and BOCHK will have any right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any of the provisions of these terms and conditions.
16. In case of dispute, the Company, the participating merchants and/or BOCHK reserve the right for the final decision on all matters.
17. The above products, services and offers are subject to relevant terms and conditions, please refer to relevant promotion items or enquire with the Company and/or BOCHK.
18. Should there be any discrepancy or inconsistency between the English and the Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.
General Terms & Conditions of Mobile Payment:
1. To enjoy the relevant offer, cardholder needs to present the relevant mobile application with the added “Eligible Credit Card and/or BOC ATM Card (if applicable)” to the cashier before payment and settle the payment successfully.
2. Offers are available at all branches of participating merchants in Hong Kong, but not applicable to online transactions (Unless otherwise specified).
3. Any unposted/ cancelled/ refunded/ falsified transactions are also excluded. Cash Voucher/ Cash Discount will be cancelled or returned along with relevant transactions.
4. Unless otherwise specified, the Cash Voucher will be given upon the completion of the transaction immediately and cannot be accumulated or deferred for future use. Each cardholder is entitled to enjoy the Mobile Payment Offer once each day.
5. All the matters and disputes will be subject to the final decision of the Company and the participating merchants. In case of any disputes, the participating merchants may request cardholder to present Applicable Credit Card / BOC Card (if applicable) in physical form for verification.
6. Apple Pay is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries/regions. For compatible devices and more details about Apple Pay, please refer to apple.com/hk/apple-pay. Google Pay works with NFC capable Android™ devices running Android Lollipop 5.0 or higher. Samsung Pay is a trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Samsung Pay only supports NFC payment. For compatible devices and more details about Samsung Pay, please refer to samsung.com/hk/samsungpay/#samsung-pay. Huawei Pay is a trademark of Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd and is submitted for trademark registration in China and other countries/regions. For compatible devices and more details about Huawei Pay, please visit the Huawei Pay Hong Kong website. Customers are responsible for the data charges of using and/or downloading BOCHK Mobile Application imposed by their service providers.
7. Mobile Payment Applications are the third parties’ Mobile Applications. Mobile Applications are subject to such service providers’ terms and conditions. BOCHK is not the service provider of the Mobile Applications. If customers have any enquiries or complaints to them, please directly contact the service providers. BOCHK gives no guarantee to the Mobile Applications of the service providers, or does not accept any liability arising in conjunction with the use of the Mobile Applications or the services provided by the service providers.
General Terms & Conditions on Dining Offers:
1. Unless otherwise specified, offers are applicable to dine-in only. All prices are subject to a 10% service charge (based on original price) plus charges for tea and condiments. Advance booking may be required for specific merchants.
2. Unless otherwise specified, offers are not applicable on chef promotions, special menus, catering services, room services, wine dinners, banquets, wedding, conference, private party and VIP room, special promotion events and other food and beverage in the restaurants (i.e. tobacco, cigarettes etc).
3. Offers may not be available during public holidays and festive seasons (Eve and Festive Day) such as Chinese New Year, Valentine's Day, Easter Holidays, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Mid-Autumn, National Day, Winter Solstice, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day or firework display nights or other blackout dates as may be designated from time to time by the participating merchants. Please contact the respective merchants for details.
Expiry Date: 2024-12-31
Up to HK$1,000 statement credit for local dining annually
* To enjoy both Local and Abroad Dining Credit offers, you are required to enroll into the offers separately in advance. For enrollment, please contact The Platinum Card Service on 2277 2233
* Offer is applicable to the Basic Platinum Cardmembers who successfully enrolled to the offer only
* One-time enrollment is required for the Local Dining Credit from July 12, 2022, and Cardmembers will automatically be enrolled for the following redemption periods from their enrollment date and do not need to re-enroll
* Benefit resets annually on January 1 until December 31, 2024
Global Dining Credit (Local Dining Credit) – Terms and Conditions:
1. Cardmembers must successfully enroll the Benefit with the Eligible Cards, then spend in-person (“Spending Requirement”) at participating local restaurants (“Participating Local Restaurants”) with the Enrolled Card (“Eligible Transaction”) to receive the Local Dining Credit (“Benefit”).
2. Enrolled Cardmembers will be eligible to receive the first HK$1,000 spend at participating local restaurants (Local Dining Credit) per redemption period.
3. Only Basic Cardmembers of The Platinum® Card and American Express® Peninsula Platinum Card issued in Hong Kong by American Express International, Inc. (“American Express”) (“Eligible Cards” and such holders, “Eligible Cardmembers”) are eligible to participate in the Benefit.
4. Supplementary Cards and The Platinum Additional Cards are not eligible for this Benefit.
5. One-time enrollment through AMEX Offer is required for the Local Dining Credit from July 12, 2022, and Cardmembers will automatically be enrolled for the following redemption periods from their enrollment date and do not need to re-enroll.
6. Benefit resets annually on January 1 until December 31, 2024.
7. Statement credit not redeemed during the applicable spend period will not roll over to the following spend period and will expire. Your Card must be charged prior to the end of each redemption period (December 31) to be eligible for the credit within that redemption period.
8. Participating Local Restaurants are participating restaurants located in Hong Kong SAR.
9. Participating Local Restaurants list is subject to change without prior notice, please check before you dine as you may not be eligible for the credit.
10. Excludes transactions where Cardmembers do not spend on their Enrolled Card directly in-person at Participating Restaurants. Excludes transactions made online.
11. Excludes transactions made through third-party establishment (including, but not limited to, third party delivery or take away services) or third-party payment processor.
12. Credit may not be applied to the Cardmember’s Account if the account has been suspended or cancelled and may be reversed if Eligible Transaction is returned or cancelled.
13. Credit is not redeemable for cash or other payment form.
14. Credit should appear on Cardmember’s billing statement within 5 business days from the date eligible transaction made but may take up to 150 days from the Transaction Date.
15. Un-posted/cancelled/refunded transactions and transactions that are found to be fraudulent or are eventually cancelled/refunded will be considered as ineligible transactions.
16. Participating Restaurant is solely responsible for all products, services, consultations, and advice. American Express is not the provider of any of these products and/or services that are made available pursuant to the Benefit and makes no representation or warranty in relation to such products and/or services.
17. In case of any enquiry related to this Benefit, please call The Platinum Card Service on 2277 2233.
18. In the event of any dispute arising from this promotion, the decision of American Express and Participating Restaurants shall be final.
19. In the event of any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.