MONOPOLY DREAMS 大富翁夢想世界
Your Deals ( 0 )
Deals from Other Credit Cards (1)
China CITIC Bank International
Expiry Date: 2025-04-11
20% off MONOPOLY DREAMS tickets at its ticket office
Terms and Conditions for MONOPOLY DREAMS™ Offer ("Offer"):
1. The Promotion is valid from 12 October 2022 to 11 April 2025 (both dates inclusive) (“Promotion Period”).
2. The Promotion applies to cardmembers (“Cardmembers”) holding any credit cards (“Eligible Credit Card”) issued by China CITIC Bank International Limited (the “Bank”).
3. To enjoy 20% discount (“Offer”), Cardmembers must purchase MONOPOLY DREAMSTM (the “Merchant”) ticket(s) in original price at MONOPOLY DREAMSTM ticket office with Eligible Credit Card(s).
4. The Offer is not applicable to online purchase of MONOPOLY DREAMSTM ticket(s).
5. The Offer and use of ticket(s) is subject to the terms and conditions of the Merchant, please refer to staff of the Merchant for details. Cancellation or change of the tickets has to be arranged directly via the Merchant.
6. The Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion offers, vouchers and specific promotional code (unless otherwise specified) of the Merchant. The Offer is subject to relevant terms and conditions of all applicable promotions offered by the Merchant. For details, please check with the Merchant.
7. The Offer cannot be exchanged, transferred or redeemed for cash, other products, service or discount offered by the Merchant.
8. The Bank shall not be liable for any matters arising from or in connection with the products, services, or information provided by the Merchant. The Bank shall bear no liability relating to any aspect thereof, including the quality and availability of the products, services or information provided by the Merchant. Any enquiry, claim or complaint should be directed to the Merchant.
9. The Bank and the Merchant reserve the right to delete, replace, supplement or amend any of these Terms and Conditions without prior notice, and shall not be responsible for any costs, expenses, losses or liabilities incurred. In the event of any matter or dispute arising out of or in connection with the Promotion, the decision of the Bank and the Merchant shall be final and conclusive.
10. The Promotion is only applicable to Cardmembers whose Eligible Credit Card accounts are determined at the sole and absolute discretion of the Bank to be in good standing and remain valid and not in default during the Promotion Period.
11. The use of any Eligible Credit Card is subject to the Bank’s relevant Cardmember Agreement and relevant terms and conditions of all other applicable prevailing promotions offered by the Bank. For details please refer to www.cncbinternational.com.
12. Except as otherwise expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions, no one other than a party to these Terms and Conditions may enforce any of their terms under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance, Cap. 623 of the Laws of Hong Kong. Where any clause of these Terms and Conditions entitles any third party to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance, the parties reserve the right to vary that term or any other term of these Terms and Conditions without the consent of that third party.
13. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region and are subject to prevailing regulatory requirements. Any dispute arising out or in connection therewith shall be referred to the courts of Hong Kong SAR.
14. In case of any discrepancy, the English version shall prevail for all purposes.