Your Deals ( 0 )
Deals from Other Credit Cards (2)
Expiry Date: 2024-04-30
Three complimentary lounge visits, which covers more than 1,400 designated LoungeKey airport lounges and experience worldwide for cardholders who sign up for HK$12,000 within two consecutive natural months
- Registration Link: www.travelwithloungekey.com
*After three complimentary lounge visits, any subsequent visit will be subjected to a charge of US$35 per person per visit
Terms and Conditions:
1. The promotion period of airport lounge privilege is from 1 August 2023 to 30 April 2024 (both dates are inclusive). Airport lounge usage is from 3 October 2023 to 30 April 2024 (both dates are inclusive).
2. The complimentary airport lounge privilege is only applicable to principal holders of UnionPay Diamond Cards and Commercial Cards registered through the designated website where the target spending requirement has been reached and the bank card shall be issued in Hong Kong and Macau.
3. The discounted airport lounge privilege is applicable to both eligible cardholders and accompanied guests.
4. Cardholders are required to achieve the target spending of at least 12,000 in Eligible Transactions (as defined below) in every 2 consecutive calendar months using the same Eligible Card prior to redemption of complimentary airport lounge privilege (HKD, MOP and CNY spending will be combined for purposes of calculating Eligible Transaction amounts, with every CNY1 or MOP1 spent calculated as HKD1). Registered Cardholders must provide evidence of Eligible Transactions prior to any redemption in connection with these benefits. No redemptions shall be processed without evidence of Eligible Transactions.
5. The validity period of evidence of Eligible Transactions is 2 calendar months. For example, the evidence of January shall be submitted no later than the end of March, overdue evidence is ineffective.
6. Upon making any redemption, Cardholders are required to provide their full names and card numbers (as they appear on the Eligible Cards), contact phone numbers, and evidence of the Eligible Transaction(s) made with the same Eligible Card during the Program Period. Redemption shall be made through the designated website.
7. ELIGIBLE TRANSACTIONS - All retail purchases and cash advances are eligible, including autopay transactions, Octopus reloading and online bill payment.
8. EXCLUDED TRANSACTIONS - The following transactions will not be counted towards the spending requirement: transactions not posted, balance transfers, instalment loans, interest-free instalment transactions, finance charges, late charges, account service charges, payments for insurance policies issued by insurance companies, tax payments, and any transactions that have been cancelled or refunded.
9. This airport lounge benefit is personal and to be utilized exclusively by the eligible Cardholder.
10. Redemption must be made with LoungeKey at least 30 business days prior to the start date of the trip.
11. Eligible Cardholders can enjoy the designated LoungeKey airport lounge privilege.
12. This privilege cannot be exchanged for cash.
13. This privilege cannot be used in conjunction with other offers.
14. One UnionPay eligible card can enjoy 3 complimentary airport lounge visits once during promotion period.
15. This privilege is available on a first come, first served basis.
16. All airport lounge privilege redemptions are subject to availability, the terms and conditions of the promotion, and the service provider's rules and regulations.
17. The redemption or performance of the benefits of the airport lounge is solely the responsibility of the merchant.
18. To guarantee your eligibility for lounge access, after your payment card is swiped at lounge, you may see a temporary charge in your payment card transaction history and some LoungeKey customers will receive a SMS/text message from the bank about a visit charge. This is solely a “pending” transaction and your card will NOT be charged immediately. After your eligibility is verified, the pending amount will be removed (usually within 10-14 business days).
19. Without prejudice to local laws and regulations, LoungeKey™ has the right to modify or cancel any or all airport lounge privilege redemptions without prior notice.
20. Benefits will be provided by authorized partners and some of your personal information may be shared with partners to provide better customer service and user experience. Your personal information will only be shared for legitimate and specific purposes and will only share the personal information necessary to provide the service. Authorized partners are not authorized to use shared personal information for any other purpose.
21. These terms and conditions are written in both Chinese and English. In case of any inconsistency between the Chinese and English contents, the Chinese version shall prevail.
22. For more details, please refer to www.loungekey.com/en/unionpay2023.
23. This benefit does not apply to internal employees of UnionPay International (Hong Kong) Limited.
Expiry Date: 2024-04-30
Three complimentary airport lounge visits with friends and family after spending over HK$12,000 (HKD & RMB spending will be combined for accumulated transactions amount calculation; RMB¥1 spending will be calculated as HK$1) in every 2 natural consecutive months
1. The privileges and offers are provided by UnionPay, and are subject to its relevant terms and conditions. For the promotion details and airport lounges coverage, please visit the website of UnionPay at https://premium.unionpayintl.com/hk/ diamond/loungekey-airport-lounge.html. ICBC (Asia) is not the provider of this service and will not be responsible for any related liabilities and obligations.
General Terms and Conditions:
1. Unless otherwise specified, the offer (the "Offer") is valid from 1 December 2023 to 30 November 2024 (both dates inclusive) (the "Promotion Period").
2. Unless otherwise specified, the Offer is applicable to credit card(s) (the "ICBC Card") issued by Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited and/or Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Asia) Limited (collectively the "Bank").
3. Instant discount is applicable to credit card(s) issued by Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Asia) Limited.
4. Cardholder is required to settle payment with ICBC Card to enjoy the Offer.
5. The Offer is only applicable at specific outlets and available while stocks last. Please check with respective merchants for details.
6. Unless otherwise specified, the Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other offers, exchanged for cash, other products/ services, discounts and is not transferable.
7. Unless otherwise specified, the Offer is applicable to regular-price items only and are not applicable to discounted sets, fixed price items, cigarettes/ cigars, bottled wine, tea and condiments/ beverages, service charges, private functions, meetings/ conferences, banquets, catering services, room service, takeaway menu, ticket sales events, coupons/ cash vouchers, complimentary valet parking, VIP/ private rooms.
8. Unless otherwise specified, the dining offers are not valid on public holidays, eve of public holidays, festive days, eves of festive days, days with an open firework display, days where tickets are required for entry to the venue and black-out dates as specified by merchants. Please check with respective merchants for details.
9. All photos, products information and prices are for reference only.
10. The Bank is not the supplier of the products/ food/ services, and has no liability for any matters relating to any such products/ food/ services. The use of the products/ food/ services shall be subject to the relevant terms and conditions set by the merchants. ICBC Card cardholder should contact the relevant merchants directly if there is any dispute or complaint.
11. If the merchant is closed, the offer will be terminated.
12. The Bank reserves the right to vary or terminate the offers and to amend these Terms and Conditions.
13. In case of any dispute, the decision of the Bank and the merchant shall be final.
14. Any person or entity that is not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance (Cap. 623 of the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region) to enforce any part of these Terms and Conditions.
15. In case of any inconsistency between the English and the Chinese versions of these Terms and Conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.