Lau Wing Mou Tea & Ginseng Merchants 劉永茂茶葉參茸店
Your Rewards (1)
Hang Seng Bank
Expiry Date: 2022-12-31
10% off regular-priced ginseng items and Chinese tea
15% off regular-priced Japanese iron kettles
General Terms and Conditions for Hang Seng Credit Card and Hang Seng Affinity Card 2022 Year-round Discount Offers:
1. The offers are valid until 31 December 2022.
2. To enjoy the offers, customers are required to present Hang Seng Credit Card, Affinity Card or Spending Card before ordering / upon making reservation / upon purchase, and to settle payment with Hang Seng Credit Card, Affinity Card and Spending Card.
3. Selected Credit Card offers are only applicable to Selected Hang Seng Credit Card customers. Selected Hang Seng Credit Card includes: Hang Seng Visa Infinite Card, Prestige World Mastercard®, World Mastercard, The Hong Kong Jockey Club Membership Card (Platinum Mastercard and Gold Mastercard), The Racing Club Membership Card, Platinum Card, Prestige Banking Renminbi Platinum Card, Renminbi Platinum Card, Affinity Platinum Card, Affinity Platinum Spending Card, Commercial Card, UnionPay Renminbi Diamond Commercial Card, Business Card and any other Selected Hang Seng Credit Card issued by Hang Seng Bank Limited (“Hang Seng”).
4. The offers are applicable to Hang Seng UnionPay Credit Card Customers only at outlets accepting UnionPay Credit Card for payment.
5. The offers are applicable to outlets in Hong Kong only (unless otherwise specified).
6. To enjoy the hotel accommodation or beauty/ health/ haircare/ car service offers, advance reservations are required. These offers are subject to the availability of the hotel room or relevant service. Customers are required to present their Hang Seng Credit Card, Affinity Card or Spending Card upon hotel check-in or before enjoying the relevant offers.
7. The dining offers are not applicable to 10% service charge, charge for tea and condiments, takeaway services, set menu, regular-priced dishes/ special-priced items, private functions, banquets, private parties, catering services, tickets, ticket sales events and during happy hours (unless otherwise specified). Minimum consumption requirements of the respective merchants shall not include 10% service charge (unless otherwise specified). One dining offer can be used per table per patronage only.
8. The hotel accommodation offers are subject to 10% service charge (based on the original price), and are not applicable to function rooms, conference rooms and long-stay appointments (unless otherwise specified).
9. The dining and hotel accommodation offers are not applicable on public holidays and eves, festive days and eves, fireworks display nights, when tickets are required for entry to the relevant hotels/ restaurants and other dates as designated from time to time by the merchants (unless otherwise specified). Please check with the respective merchants for details.
10. The offers are applicable to regular-priced items/ services only and are not applicable to fixed-priced, special-priced, consignment, promotional, festive and designated items/ services (unless otherwise specified).
11. The offers are not transferable, and cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash, other products or discounts, and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers, discounts, coupons, cash coupons, cake coupons or membership benefits/ VIP cards/ VIP bonus point programs of the merchants (unless otherwise specified).
12. Promotional/ redemption/ gift items are only available while stock lasts for selected offers. Each customer may enjoy such offer once only.
13. Additional terms and conditions are applicable to individual offer, please check with the respective merchants for details.
14. Offers are subject to availability and the offer details may be changed from time to time without prior notice.
15. Upon closure of the respective merchants, the relevant offers shall be terminated immediately.
16. All products, services, and information related to the offers are directly sold and supplied to customers by the respective merchants who are solely responsible for all related obligations and liabilities.
17. Hang Seng and the Merchant reserve the right to suspend, revise or terminate the above offers and amend the terms and conditions thereof at any time without prior notice.
18. In case of any dispute, the decision of Hang Seng and the respective merchants shall be final.
19. No person other than the Customer and Hang Seng (which includes its successors and assigns) will have any right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any of the provision of these Terms and Conditions.
20. These Terms and Conditions are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
21. These Terms and Conditions are subject to prevailing regulatory requirements.
22. In case of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.