Your Deals ( 0 )
Deals from Other Credit Cards (2)
China CITIC Bank International
Expiry Date: 2023-12-31
Complimentary Shock Wave Therapy upon any purchase
Terms and Conditions for Inlife Promotion Offer (“Offer”):
1. Unless otherwise indicated by China CITIC Bank International Limited (the “Bank”), the promotion period is valid from 3 January 2023 to 31 December 2023 (both dates inclusive) (“Promotion Period”).
2. Unless otherwise specified, the Offer applies to principal and supplementary cardmembers (“Cardmembers”) holding any credit cards issued by the Bank (“Eligible Credit Card”).
3. During the Promotion Period, Cardmembers can enjoy a complimentary Shock Wave Therapy (“Offer”) at InLife(the “Merchant”).
4. During the Promotion Period, Cardmembers can enjoy a complimentary Hair Scalp Massage (“Offer”) at HairHealth (the “Merchant”).
5. Offer is applicable to new customers with aged 18 or above only.
6. Advance reservation is required.
7. The transaction cannot be cancelled upon the payment is settled.
8. Offer is only applicable at following address:-
- Unit 901-908, 9/F, Gala Place, 56 Dundas Street, Mong Kok
- Unit 1902-1905, 19/F, Causeway Bay Plaza 1, 489 Hennessy Road, Causeway Bay
- Unit 1308-1309, 13/F, Kwong Wah Plaza, 11 Tai Tong Road, Yuen Long
- Unit 1101-1102, 11/F, Kwong Wah Plaza, 11 Tai Tong Road, Yuen Long
- Unit 1508-1509, 15/F, Prosperity Plaza, 6 Shing Yip Street, Kwun Tong
9. The Bank shall not be liable for any matters arising or in connection with the products, services, or information provided by the Merchant. The Bank shall bear no liability relating to any aspect thereof, including the quality and availability of the products, services or information provided by the Merchant. Any enquiry, claim or complaint should be directed to the Merchant.
10. The Offer is subject to the Merchant’s terms and conditions, please check with Merchant for details.
11. This Offer cannot be enjoyed in conjunction with other promotional offers and be exchanged for cash, other products and services or discounts and are not transferable. For goods return or refund, the amount on the Offer will not be returned and the Offer will not be re-issued.
12. The Bank and the Merchant reserve the right to vary, extend and terminate the above Offer and to delete, replace, supplement or amend any of these Terms and Conditions without prior notice. The Bank also reserves the right to delete, replace, supplement or amend the Promotional Terms and Conditions. The Bank and the Merchant shall not be responsible for any costs, expenses, losses or liabilities incurred in the event of any matter or dispute arising out of or in connection to this Offer, the decision of the Bank and the Merchant shall be final and conclusive.
13. This validity of Eligible Credit Card and eligibility of this Offer is subject to the Bank (in its sole and absolute discretion) verification and confirmation.
14. The Offer is only applicable to Cardmembers whose Eligible Credit Card accounts are determined at the sole and absolute discretion of the Bank to be in good standing and remain valid and not in default during the relevant Promotion Period.
15. Any fraud and/or abuse committed by any person, as determined by the Bank and Merchant at their sole discretion, in relation to the Offer will result in the forfeiture of the person’s eligibility to the Offer. The Bank and Merchant reserve the right to deduct the value of any Offer redeemed inappropriately from any account in which the redeemed Offer is stored without prior notice and/or take legal actions in such instances to recover any outstanding amounts.
16. The use of any Eligible Credit Card is subject to the relevant CNCBI Cardmember Agreement and relevant terms and conditions of all other applicable prevailing promotions offered by the Bank. For details please refer to www.cncbinternational.com
17. Fraud and abuse will result in forfeiture of a Cardmember’s eligibility to participate in this Offer as well as cancellation of the Cardmember’s credit card(s). The Bank further reserves the right to withdraw or terminate the Offers for such Cardmember without prior notice and/or take legal action in such instances.
18. Except as otherwise expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions, no one other than a party to these Terms and Conditions may enforce any of their terms under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance, Cap. 623 of the Laws of Hong Kong. Where any clause of these Terms and Conditions entitles any third party to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance, the parties reserve the right to vary that term or any other term of these Terms and Conditions without the consent of that third party.
19. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region and are subject to prevailing regulatory requirements. Any dispute arising out or in connection therewith shall be referred to the courts of Hong Kong SAR.
20. In case of any discrepancy, the English version shall prevail for all purposes.
Expiry Date: 2024-12-31
Complimentary trial for Meridian Stretching Therapy + Acupressure Massage (30 minutes)
- Link: https://www.inlife-hk.com/
1. The offer is only applicable to new InLife customers aged 18 or above.
2. Customers must present a valid identity document for registration before enjoying the treatment.
3. Please make an appointment.
4. The offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional items, and is only applicable to one person and can only be enjoyed once, and cannot be exchanged for cash or exchanged for other products and services.
5. Before taking the course of treatment, the customer should understand and agree to the items and contents of the course of treatment arranged by InLife.
6. InLife reserves the right of final decision in case of any dispute.
General Terms & Conditions:
1. Unless otherwise specified, the promotion period is from January 1 to December 31, 2023 (both dates inclusive).
2. Unless otherwise specified, the promotion applies to cardholders of Citi Credit Cards, Debit Cards and Commercial Cards issued by Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited and other Citi entities (“Citibank”) (“Eligible Cards”) (“Cardholders”). The merchant may reject an Eligible Card if their payment system cannot handle some of the Eligible Card type, please contact the respective merchant for details.
3. Unless otherwise specified, Cardholders are required to state their intention to enjoy the offer(s) to the respective merchant prior to payment and settle the whole payment by respective Eligible Cards in order to enjoy the offer(s) from the respective merchant.
4. Unless otherwise specified, Cardholders are required to input designated promo code prior to payment (if applicable) and settle the whole payment by respective Eligible Cards in order to enjoy the offer(s) from the respective merchant.
5. Unless otherwise specified, the offers cannot be used in conjunction with other special promotions, discounts or promotional coupons, nor be transferred or exchanged for cash or other offers.
6. Availability of the offers is subject to offer or service availability, account status checking and final acceptance by Citibank and the respective merchants' absolute discretion. Photos, product specifications and prices are for reference only.
7. Citibank shall not be responsible for any matters in relation to the related products or services. The respective merchants are solely responsible for all obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services.
8. Citibank and the respective merchants reserve the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
9. All matters and disputes are subject to the final decision of Citibank and the respective merchants.
10. In the event of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
11. Other Terms and Conditions apply, please inquire the details with the respective merchants.