Your Deals (1)
Bank of East Asia
Expiry Date: 2023-12-31
5% off on sim card products via designated link
- Link: https://www.hyperair.com/zh-HK/bea-offer
1. Cardholder must purchase at designated link to enjoy the offer.
2. Offer is subject to a quota, and are available on a first-come, first-served basis while stocks last.
3. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotion codes.
“BEA Credit Card x HyperAir Offer” Terms and Conditions:
1. This promotion runs from 8th March, 2023 till 31st December, 2023, both dates inclusive (the “Promotional Period”).
2. The offer applies to Cardholders with an eligible BEA Credit Card and its co-brand card, except BEA Corporate Card (“Cardholders”).
3. During promotion period, Cardholders can enjoy 5% off when purchasing SIM card products from HyperAir Incorporation Limited (“Merchant”) via designated link (https://www.hyperair.com/zhHK/bea-offer) (“Offer”).
4. Offer is valid to purchase SIM card products value only.
5. Offer is subject to a quota, and are available on a first-come, first-served basis while stocks last.
6. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotion codes.
7. Offer cannot be exchanged for cash or be refunded.
8. All information and photos shown are for reference only.
9. No person other than the Cardholders, merchant or BEA will have any right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance (Cap. 623 of the Laws of Hong Kong) to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
10. BEA makes no representation or guarantee as to the quality and availability of the products, services, or information provided by merchant. BEA shall not be liable for any matters arising from or in connection with the products, services, or information provided by merchant. Cardholders should direct any queries to merchant. Shall there be any further existence of claims or disputes between cardholders and merchant, BEA should be informed of such claims or disputes within a reasonable period so that BEA can make corresponding handling.
11. BEA and merchant reserve the sole right to vary or cancel the Offer and/or amend or alter these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. In the event of any dispute, the decision of BEA and merchant shall be final and conclusive.
12. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Hong Kong.
13. If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall apply and prevail.