Henderson Club 恒地會
Your Deals ( 0 )
Deals from Other Credit Cards (1)
Bank of China
Automatically enroll into Henderson Club membership to enjoy fabulous Henderson Club benefits
Terms and Conditions for Henderson Club Membership (applicable to all Henderson Club members including BOC Henderson Club Visa Card cardholders)
The Henderson Club (the "Club") is offered and operated by Henderson Club Limited ("HCL"). These Terms and Conditions are binding on all members of the Club ("Members") including holders of credit cards issued by BOC Credit Card (International) Limited ("BOCCC") under a co-branded card arrangement ("BOC Henderson Club Co-branded Card Program") between HCL and BOCCC. These Terms and Conditions constitute a contract between HCL and each Member that governs matters relating to the Club membership ("Membership"). You should read these Terms and Conditions carefully before applying for Membership or (where applicable) a credit card under the BOC Henderson Club Co-branded Card Program ("BOC Henderson Club Visa Card"). Your application for Membership or BOC Henderson Club Visa Card represents your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and you will be bound by them upon approval of your application. If you are a BOC Henderson Club Visa Card cardholder, BOCCC will transfer your personal data collected by BOCCC during the BOC Henderson Club Visa Card application process to HCL for the sole purpose of Membership maintenance.
OFFERING AND OPERATION OF THE CLUB AND MEMBERSHIP
1. HCL has discretion in offering and operating the Club and Membership in such manner as it considers appropriate from time to time. HCL has the right to specify and vary the features of the Club and Membership and other matters relating to them with or without giving notice or reason. These features and matters include the following:
(a) designate one or more tiers of Membership, and the admission criteria and terms and conditions applicable to each tier;
(b) how an application for Membership should be made (including the channels and means for making application);
(c) offer to Members facilities, services, products, benefits and privileges (including any reward program) of any type and nature and in any manner (including through electronic means) as it considers appropriate ("Membership Benefits") and prescribe the terms and conditions governing the supply and use of the respective Membership Benefits;
(d) enter into any co-branding or cooperative arrangement with any person (each, an "HCL Partner") for the purposes of the Club or Membership. HCL Partners may include BOCCC, retail merchants, service providers, real estate developers, financial institutions, credit card issuers, charitable bodies and non-profit making organisations which provide Membership Benefits or participate in any co-branded card program, promotional campaign or other events or activities relating to the Club. An HCL Partner may or may not bea subsidiary or associated company of Henderson Land Development Company Limited (Henderson Land Development Company Limited and all of its subsidiary and associated companies collectively, "Henderson Land Group");
(e) designate the eligibility criteria for Membership and Membership Benefits (including offering any tier of Membership or any Membership Benefits by invitation only);
(f) prescribe expiration date for any Membership;
(g) offer any Membership with or without any co-branding arrangement;
(h) vary, suspend or terminate any tier of Membership or any Membership Benefits; and
(i) vary, suspend or terminate the Club and all Memberships.
2. The minimum age requirement for a Member is 18 years of age.
3. HCL is entitled to approve or refuse an application for Membership without giving any reason. HCL also has the right to offer any tier of Membership by invitation only.
4. Membership does not give a Member any voting or other right relating to (i) the constitution, operation or management of HCL and/or the Club or (ii) any assets or properties of HCL and/or the Club.
5. A membership card will be issued to each Member ("Membership Card"). The Membership Card may be issued in physical, virtual, electronic, digital and/or any other form. The Membership Card may be issued to you by HCL. A BOC Henderson Club Visa Card issued by BOCCC may also function as a Membership Card. The Membership Card is the property of HCL. The BOC Henderson Club Visa Card is the property of BOCCC. You should return the Membership Card or the BOC Henderson Club Visa Card to its issuer if requested.
6. Membership and Membership Card are for your personal use only and are not transferable. HCL has the right to require you to present your Membership Card as proof of Membership to enable you to enjoy Membership Benefits.
7. If your Membership Card or BOC Henderson Club Visa Card is lost, damaged or stolen, you should notify its issuer as soon as reasonably practicable. The issuer may issue a replacement card as it considers appropriate and reserves the right to charge the cost and a reasonable handling fee for the replacement card.
8. You may enjoy Membership Benefits subject to the terms and conditions applicable to the relevant Membership Benefits. As regards any Membership Benefits, if there is any inconsistency between the terms and conditions applicable to such Membership Benefits and these Terms and Conditions, the former shall prevail.
9. HCL has the right to offer any Membership Benefits by invitation only. HCL also has the right to revise, withdraw or terminate any Membership Benefits without giving notice or reason.
10. HCL is not responsible for the refusal of any persons including any HCL Partners to accept the Membership Card or provide Membership Benefits. HCL is also not responsible for any facilities, services, products, benefits or privileges provided by any such persons to you.
11. You should use or enjoy your Membership and Membership Benefits in good faith and in a responsible manner. You should not use your Membership, any Membership Benefits or any information or documents provided or procured by HCL for any commercial purpose or in any contentious, immoral, illegal or other inappropriate manner.
YOUR DUTY TO TAKE SECURITY MEASURES
12. You are responsible for taking reasonable steps to safeguard your Membership Card, BOC Henderson Club Visa Card and any security information (including personal identification number, password, passcode or other identification credentials) designated to control access or use of Membership Benefits.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
13. HCL is not responsible to you or any other person for any loss, damage, injury, costs, charges or expenses of any kind which may be suffered or incurred as a result of or in connection with the use of your Membership or any Membership Benefits unless caused directly and solely by any negligence or wilful default of HCL or any of its officers or employees.
14. In no circumstances will HCL be responsible to you or any other person for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss (including any loss of benefits or property damage) arising from or in connection with its providing, or failure or delay in providing, the Membership or any Membership Benefits.
FEES AND EXPENSES
15. HCL has discretion to charge or waive fees and expenses payable by you in relation to your Membership, including where HCL provides or delivers information or documents at your request.
AMENDMENT OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
16. HCL has the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time by giving notice to you in any manner it considers appropriate. If HCL does not receive your request to terminate your Membership with effect before the effective date of the amendments, you shall be bound by such amendments.
TERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP OR THE CLUB
17. Termination of Membership by you
(a) Subject to Clause 17(b) below, you may terminate your Membership at any time by giving HCL at least 21 days advance notice in writing and returning to HCL your Membership Card.
(b) Where you hold a BOC Henderson Club Visa Card, you may have to terminate your BOC Henderson Club Visa Card in order to terminate your Membership. In that case, you have to follow the terms and procedures prescribed by BOCCC for terminating your BOC Henderson Club Visa Card.
(c) Whether you terminate your Membership in the manner set out in Clause 17(a) or 17(b) above, HCL will notify you of the effective date of termination of your Membership as soon as reasonably practicable.
18. Termination or suspension of Membership by HCL
(a) HCL has the right, if it considers reasonable or appropriate, to terminate or suspend your Membership at any time. These cases may include your failure to perform your obligations under these Terms and Conditions or otherwise in relation to your Membership, or your conduct, behaviour or inaction having actual or potential adverse effect on HCL and/or the Club or being or is likely to be prejudicial to the interests of HCL and/or the Club. Any decision of HCL to terminate or suspend your Membership is final, conclusive and binding on you. Upon the termination or suspension of your Membership by HCL, HCL is entitled not to accept your BOC Henderson Club Visa Card as Membership Card.
(b) Without reducing or limiting HCL's right in Clause 18(a) above, HCL may terminate your Membership by giving you reasonable advance notice in writing without giving any reason.
19. Termination or suspension of the Club or any tier of Membership by HCL
HCL has the right to terminate or suspend the Club or any tier of Membership at any time if it considers reasonable or appropriate without giving reason. HCL may where practicable (but is not under any obligation to) give reasonable advance notice to the affected Members.
20. Consequences of termination or suspension
(a) Neither HCL nor any of its shareholders, directors or other officers is liable for any claim or compensation of any nature to you or any other person in connection with termination or suspension of your Membership, any tier of Membership or the Club.
(b) Upon termination or suspension of your Membership, any tier of Membership or the Club, your Membership Benefits and the Membership Benefits of the affected Members will be terminated subject to any alternative arrangement as HCL may specify in its discretion.
(c) Even after your Membership is terminated (whether by you or by HCL) or suspended for any reason, you remain responsible for performing your obligations relating to your Membership which have accrued before termination or suspension. You continue to be bound by these Terms and Conditions to the extent that they relate to such obligations.
21. You understand and agree that your personal data may be collected, compiled, used and disclosed by HCL for such purposes and to such persons in accordance with HCL's personal data policies as set out in notices, statements or terms and conditions which may be provided by HCL from time to time.
SEVERABILITY OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
22. The provisions of these Terms and Conditions are severable from one another. If at any time one or more of the provisions is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any respect, the legality, validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected in any way.
THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
23. No person other than you and HCL (including any successor or assign of HCL) has any right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
24. These Terms and Conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China. You and HCL submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China.
25. The English version of these Terms and Conditions prevails if there is any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions.
2024 Year Round Offer General Terms & Conditions:
1. Unless otherwise specified, all offers are applicable to:
i. BOC Credit Card, BOC Dual Currency Credit Card (including Co-branded Card, but not applicable to Private Label Card, Purchasing Card, USD credit card and Intown Card) bearing the BOCHK logo; BOC Debit Card bearing the BOCHK logo; and BOC ATM Card bearing the BOCHK logo and UnionPay logo issued by Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited (“BOCHK”) (the “Eligible Credit Card and/or BOC ATM Card”), and/or
ii. Mobile payment, which refers to contactless payment made with Eligible Credit Card, Debit Card and/or BOC ATM Card that provisioned on a designated mobile phone or device (includes Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay and Huawei Pay) (“Mobile Payment”). Apple Pay only applies to Eligible Credit Card (not applicable to BOC Commercial Card); Google Pay and Samsung Pay apply only to Eligible Credit Card (not applicable to BOC Commercial Card and BOC Dual Currency Credit Card) and Huawei Pay applies only to eligible BOC Dual Currency Credit Card, and/or
iii. BoC Pay, which refers to QR Code payments made with the BoC Pay mobile app. Customers must successfully bind the BoC Pay mobile app with eligible BOC Dual Currency Credit Card and/or Smart Account and/or register the Payment Account (“BoC Pay”).
2. To enjoy the offers, customers must settle payments, and/or settle payments via mobile payment, with the “Eligible Credit Card, Debit Card and/or BOC ATM Card”, and/or settle payments via BoC Pay.
3. Unless otherwise specified, all offers are valid until 31 December 2024 (both dates inclusive, based on transaction date).
4. Unless otherwise specified, offers are available on site only.
5. Unless otherwise specified, BOC ATM Card only applies to specific Merchants. For details, please check with Merchants.
6. Customers can enjoy hotel accommodation privilege or beauty/health/hair care/car service offers by appointment only. Offers are subject to prevailing circumstances and availability of the relevant facility/service.
7. Unless otherwise specified, offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts, discounted/fixed-price items, ticket sales events, cash coupons, gift vouchers, VIP Card or membership reward schemes, and are not applicable to sales or any other promotional offers. Please check with the respective merchants for details.
8. Offers cannot be exchanged for cash or other products and are not transferable.
9. Apart from the terms and conditions as listed in this promotion material, offers are subject to specific terms and conditions of the respective merchants. For details, please refer to the individual offer and promotion or check with respective merchants.
10. Free Gifts, samples and trial services are in limited supply and available while stocks last. Each customer can only enjoy the same offer once. Please contact the respective merchants for details.
11. Any change to the offer terms will be subject to the prevailing circumstances at the time of patronage.
12. All offers are subject to change without prior notice. BOC Credit Card (International) Ltd (the “Company”) and/or BOCHK accept no responsibility for any such change and will not notify customers separately of any such change.
13. Upon closure of a participating merchant, the relevant offer(s) shall cease immediately.
14. BOCCC is not the service provider of any participating merchants, any enquires or disputes should be directed to the relevant service providers. BOCCC and/or BOCHK accept no liability for and shall not be responsible for the quality of or any other matters relating to the food, products and services provided by the participating merchants. The participating merchants are solely responsible for all obligations and liabilities relating to the food, products and services.
15. BOCHK and/or BOCCC and/or the participating merchants each reserves its right to suspend, change, or terminate the offers or amend the offer terms and conditions at its sole discretion without prior notice.
16. No person other than the cardholders, the participating merchants and BOCCC and BOCHK will have any right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any of the provisions of these terms and conditions.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
18. In case of dispute, BOCCC, the participating merchants and/or BOCHK reserve the right for the final decision on all matters.
19. The above products, services and offers are subject to relevant terms and conditions, please refer to relevant promotion items or enquire with BOCCC and/or BOCHK.
20. Should there be any discrepancy or inconsistency between the English and the Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.
General Terms & Conditions of Mobile Payment and BoC Pay:
1. To enjoy the relevant offer, cardholder needs to present the relevant mobile application with the added “Eligible Credit Card, Debit Card and/or BOC ATM Card (if applicable)” and/or Smart Account and/or Payment Account to the cashier before payment and settle the payment successfully.
2. Offers are available at all branches of participating merchants in Hong Kong, but not applicable to online transactions (Unless otherwise specified).
3. Any unposted/ cancelled/ refunded/ falsified transactions are also excluded. Cash Voucher/ Cash Discount will be cancelled or returned along with relevant transactions.
4. Unless otherwise specified, the Cash Voucher will be given upon the completion of the transaction immediately and cannot be accumulated or deferred for future use. Each cardholder is entitled to enjoy the Mobile Payment and BoC Pay Merchant Offers once each day.
5. All the matters and disputes will be subject to the final decision of BOCCC and the participating merchants. In case of any disputes, the participating merchants may request cardholder to present Applicable Credit Card / Debit Card / BOC Card (if applicable) in physical form for verification.
6. For more details about BoC Pay, please refer to www.bochk.com/en/more/ebanking/bocpay.html.
7. Apple Pay is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries/regions. For compatible devices and more details about Apple Pay, please refer to www.apple.com/hk/apple-pay. Google Pay works with NFC capable Android™ devices running Android Lollipop 5.0 or higher. Samsung Pay is a trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Samsung Pay only supports NFC payment. For compatible devices and more details about Samsung Pay, please refer to www.samsung.com/hk/samsungpay/#samsung-pay. Huawei Pay is a trademark of Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd and is submitted for trademark registration in China and other countries/regions. For compatible devices and more details about Huawei Pay, please visit the Huawei Pay Hong Kong website. Customers are responsible for the data charges of using and/or downloading BOCHK Mobile Application imposed by their service providers.
8. Customers are responsible for the data charges of using and/or downloading BOCHK Mobile Application imposed by their service providers.
9. Please download BOCHK Mobile Application from official application stores or BOCHK website, and ensure the search wording is correct.
10. By using BOCHK Mobile Application, the viewer agrees to be bound by the content of this disclaimer as it may be amended by BOCHK from time to time and posted to on BOCHK Mobile Application.
11. Mobile Payment Applications are the third parties’ Mobile Applications. Mobile Applications are subject to such service providers’ terms and conditions. BOCHK is not the service provider of the Mobile Applications. If customers have any enquiries or complaints to them, please directly contact the service providers. BOCHK gives no guarantee to the Mobile Applications of the service providers, or does not accept any liability arising in conjunction with the use of the Mobile Applications or the services provided by the service providers.
General Terms & Conditions on Dining Offers:
1. Unless otherwise specified, offers are applicable to dine-in only. All prices are subject to a 10% service charge (based on original price) plus charges for tea and condiments. Advance booking may be required for specific merchants.
2. Unless otherwise specified, offers are not applicable on chef promotions, special menus, catering services, room services, wine dinners, banquets, wedding, conference, private party and VIP room, special promotion events and other food and beverage in the restaurants (i.e. tobacco, cigarettes etc).
3. Offers may not be available during public holidays and festive seasons (Eve and Festive Day) such as Chinese New Year, Valentine's Day, Easter Holidays, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Mid-Autumn, National Day, Winter Solstice, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day or or firework display nights or other blackout dates as may be designated from time to time by the participating merchants. Please contact the respective merchants for details.
4. The above products, services and offers are bound by the relevant terms and conditions, please refer to the related marketing materials or check with the Merchant or BOCHK and/or BOCCC for details.
5. No person other than the customer, BOCHK and/or the Card Company and the Merchant will have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance to enforce or enjoy the benefits of any of the provisions of these terms and conditions.
6. BOCHK and/or the Card Company is not the supplier of the Merchant. Relevant products are provided by the Merchant. Any enquiries or disputes relating to the goods and services should be directed to the Merchant. BOCHK and/or the Card Company accept no liability for the quality of or any other matters relating to the goods, products and services provided by the Merchant. The Merchant and/or the providers of the services are solely responsible for all obligations and liabilities.
7. BOCHK, BOCCC and the Merchant reserve the right to change, suspend or cancel this Promotion or revise its terms and conditions at their discretion.
8. In case of any disputes, BOCHK, BOCCC and the Merchant reserve the right of final decision on all matters and disputes.
9. Should there be any discrepancy or inconsistency between the English and the Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.