GREAT FOOD HALL
Your Deals (1)
Expiry Date: 2023-12-31
5% cashback on everyday spending - earn HK$1 cashback for every HK$20 spent
*No minimum spending requirement
Smart Card Features:
1. Promotion period: From 1 January to 31 December 2023
2. Upon successfully signing up for and issued with a Standard Chartered Smart Credit Card, the Bank will rebate a certain percentage of the amount of the Eligible Transactions in the form of CashBack to the card account as shown in the list below.
3. Eligible Transactions made at below Designated Merchants can earn HKD1 CashBack for every HKD20 spent (5% CashBack percentage)
- 759 STORE
- Circle K Convenience Store
- Deliveroo (from 1 April 2023 onwards)
- HKTVmall retail stores & eShop
- Japan Home Centre retail stores & eShop
- McDonald’s® & McDonald’s App
- PARKnSHOP, its designated retail stores (FUSION, TASTE, INTERNATIONAL, food le parc, GOURMET, GREAT FOOD HALL, EXPRESS and PARKnSHOP Frozen Food Stores outlets) & PARKnSHOP eShop
- Sa Sa retail stores & eShop
- Watsons retail stores & eShop
- Online video streaming platforms: Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, Netflix, Now TV
- Online music streaming platforms: JOOX, KKBOX, MOOV, Spotify
4. Other eligible transactions can earn HKD1 CashBack for every HKD180 spent (0.56% Cashback Percentage)
5. The total maximum amount of Eligible Transactions made at Designated Merchants that qualifies for the 5% CashBack Percentage is HKD60,000 per Card account within the promotion period. Eligible Transactions made at Designated Merchants must be completed and posted on or before 31 December 2023 based on the transaction dates as shown on the credit card monthly statement, and the Designated Merchants’ name (as determined at the Bank’s absolute discretion) must be reflected as part of the transaction descriptions on such credit card monthly statement. Any amount in excess of the HKD60,000 cap will be counted as Other Eligible Transactions.
6. For more details, please refer to Standard Chartered Smart Credit Card Rewards Scheme Terms and Conditions (https://av.sc.com/hk/zh/content/docs/hk-promo-smart-tnc.pdf).
Terms and Conditions of Year-round Offers 2023 (the "Promotion"):
1. Unless otherwise specified, the promotion period is valid from 1 January 2023 to 31 December 2023 (both dates inclusive) (the "Promotion Period").
2. Unless otherwise specified, to be eligible for the Promotion, cardholders ("Cardholders") are required to settle payment with credit cards issued by Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (the "Bank"), including Standard Chartered credit card and its co-branded card, MANHATTAN credit card and its co-branded card, and/or Standard Chartered Multi-Currency Mastercard Debit Card, if applicable ("Eligible Cards").
3. Unless otherwise specified, Cardholders settling payment with Standard Chartered UnionPay Dual Currency Platinum Credit Card and credit cards / debit cards issued by associated companies and/or affiliates of the Bank (local and overseas) (if applicable) are also eligible for the Promotion provided that the merchants’ relevant shops accept them for payment.
4. Unless otherwise specified, the Promotion is only applicable to the outlets located in Hong Kong, designated website and/or mobile app of the respective merchants.
5. Unless otherwise specified, the Promotion irrespective of its form including but not limited to gifts, discounts or cash coupons, are not redeemable for cash, exchangeable or transferable, and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers.
6. Unless otherwise specified, the Promotion is applicable to regular-priced items only and not applicable to fixed-priced, discounted, promotional, festive and designated items.
7. The Promotion, gifts or discount coupons are available on a first-come-first-served basis, while stock lasts. Any change of the Promotion will be subject to the availability at the time of patronage.
8. The Promotion may be subject to additional terms and conditions set out by the merchants, please contact respective merchants for details.
9. All photos and product information are for reference only.
10. The Promotion shall be terminated immediately upon closure of merchants or any of their outlets.
11. Cardholders understand and accept that the Bank is not the supplier of the products and/or services supplied by the merchants under or in connection with the offer(s). The Bank shall bear no liability relating to any aspect of the products and/or services, including without limitation, their quality, the supply, the descriptions of products and/or services provided by the merchants, any false trade description, misrepresentation, mis-statement, omission, unauthorized representation, unfair trade practices or conduct in connection with the promotion of the offer(s) or in making available the offer(s) or the products and/or services under the Promotion, by the merchants, theirs respective employees, officers or agents.
12. Personal data of Cardholders may be collected by the merchants and the use of such personal data shall be subject to the personal information collection statement of the merchants. The Bank is not involved in any part of the collection process nor usage of such data, please contact the respective merchants for related details.
13. The Bank and the merchants reserve the right to alter, extend, or terminate the Promotion and amend the terms and conditions at any time. In case of disputes, the decision of the Bank and the merchants shall be final and binding.
14. In case of any disputes, Cardholders are required to present the relevant original transaction document(s), sales receipt(s) and credit card sales slip(s) (if applicable) for further investigation by the Bank.
15. If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
Additional Terms and Conditions for dining offer ("Dining Offer"), if applicable:
16. Unless otherwise specified, Dining Offer is not applicable to take-away items, set menu, discounted dishes, private functions, banquets, catering services, happy hours, charge for tea and condiments, pre-meal snacks and 10% service charge.
17. Cardholders are required to show their Eligible Cards to the merchants' staff before ordering the promotional dishes. For details, please enquire with the merchants' staff.
18. Unless otherwise specified, Dining Offer is not valid on public holidays, eves of public holidays, festive days, eves of festive days or black-out days as designated by merchants. Please contact respective merchants for details.
Additional Terms and Conditions for hotel accommodation offer ("Hotel Accommodation Offer"), if applicable:
19. To be eligible for the Hotel Accommodation Offer, advance booking is required and offers are subject to room availability. Cardholders are required to present the Eligible Cards upon check-in.
20. Unless otherwise specified, Hotel Accommodation Offer is subject to the prevailing service charge and government tax, and are not applicable to function room, conference room or long-stay bookings.
21. Unless otherwise specified, Hotel Accommodation Offer is not valid on public holidays, eves of public holidays, festive days, eves of festive days or black-out days as designated by merchants. Please contact respective merchants for details.
Additional Terms and Conditions of interest-free instalment offer ("Instalment Offer"), if applicable:
22. To be eligible for the Instalment Offer, Cardholders are required to spend a designated amount on one single transaction at the merchants' outlets in Hong Kong. The Instalment Offer is applicable to the Eligible Cards issued by the Bank only, not applicable to Standard Chartered UnionPay Dual Currency Platinum Credit Card and credit cards/debit cards issued by associated companies and/or affiliates of the Bank (local and overseas), if applicable.
23. By participating in any of the Interest-free Instalment Program, Cardholders are deemed to have accepted and bound by the Terms and Conditions of "Credit Card Instalment Program Cardholder Agreement / Credit Card Instalment Plan" as may be posted on the Bank's website at https://av.sc.com/hk/content/docs/hk-tnc-credit-card-instalment-plan-en.pdf from time to time.
24. The Instalment Offer may be applicable only to selected items and the instalments term may vary, depending on the items and merchants. For further details of the Instalment Offer, please contact respective merchants.
25. The Instalment Offer must be applied through the merchants at the time of purchase. Application for the Instalment Offer via the Bank after the purchase is made will not be accepted. Please contact the merchants for details.