Grand Hyatt Hong Kong 香港君悅酒店
Your Rewards (3)
Expiry Date: 2022-12-31
HK$1,000 off for each booking of at least one night stay
1. Terms and conditions apply.
2. Each Principal Cardholder is entitled to this offer TWICE during the Promotion Period
3. Booking arrangements must be made 3 working days in advance
Citi Prestige Card – Staycation Program General Terms & Conditions:
1. Principal Cardholders (“Cardholders”) of Citi Prestige Card issued by Citibank (“Eligible Card”) who book at least one night at any of the designated local hotels (“Designated Hotels”) through Citi Prestige Concierge, can enjoy HK$1,000 off each booking (“Staycation Offer”). Reservation made through other channels, including but not limited to, travel agents, websites or directly with a hotel will not qualify.
2. The Staycation Offer is valid from April 15, 2022 till December 31, 2022, both dates inclusive (“Promotion Period”). The reservation and the stay must be made and completed within the Promotion Period.
3. Cardholders must make the reservation (at least 3 working days prior to the stay), via phone with Citi Prestige Concierge at (852) 2860 0338. The stay must be completed within 3 months from the reservation date (i.e. stay reserved on June 1, 2022 must have check-out date no later than August 31, 2022).
4. List of Designated Hotels:
- Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong
- Grand Hyatt Hong Kong
- K11 Artus
- Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong
- Rosewood Hong Kong
- The Murray Hong Kong
- The Peninsula Hong Kong
- The Ritz-Carlton Hong Kong
- The St Regis Hong Kong
- The Upper House
5. Each Cardholder may enjoy the Staycation Offer twice within the Promotion Period.
6. Unused Offer quota will be forfeited after the Promotion Period and cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash, other products or discounts.
7. To be eligible for the Staycation Offer, the Cardholder must
a) Book a reservation in the Cardholder’s name for a minimum one-night stay by contacting and booking directly with the Citi Prestige Concierge;
b) Be one of the staying guests and stay at the hotel for the entire reservation;
c) Make payment in full with an Eligible Card; and
d) d) Not have enjoyed the “Fourth Night Free Program” or Staycation Offer in any hotel within 7 nights immediately before or after this stay.
8. The discount amount the Cardholder will receive for each booking is subject to a cap of HK$1,000 or the average nightly rate, whichever is lower. Cardholders will need to bear all other hotel-imposed fees, including but not limited to applicable taxes, dining or resort fees, and incidental guest charges.
9. Staycation Offer is only applicable to bookings with “pre-paid” rates. Cardholders are required to make upfront payment in full at the time of booking. Payment in full is defined as pre-payment for all consecutive nights minus the discount offered from the Staycation Offer.
10. Staycation Offer is applicable on a first-come-first-served basis and limited quota. Booking period and staying period are subject to availability at time of booking.
11. Staycation Offer is only applicable to Designated Hotels located in Hong Kong. The List of Designated Hotels is subject to change without prior notice.
12. All reservations are non-cancellable and non-refundable. In case of any disputes, adjustments or fraudulent card activity, Citibank reserves the right to debit from the Eligible Cardholders’ credit card accounts the equivalent amount of the Staycation Offer awarded without prior notice.
13. The Staycation Offer can only be used by the Cardholders, and cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts, including the use of corporate code discounts and loyalty rewards by hotel or property, and any offers including "stay a minimum night and get free night" type of offer run by the hotels directly.
14. All rates and availability for the Designated Hotels are subject to Citi Prestige Concierge’s quotation.
15. Citibank is not the supplier or service provider of the products/services/auxiliary services concerned, and shall not be responsible for any matters in relation to the related products or services. Hotels are solely responsible for all obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services.
16. Citibank will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred as a result of any interaction or service provided between a Cardholder and a Merchant (a “Merchant” is including but not limited to Citi Prestige Concierge, travel supplier or hotel) with respect to the Staycation Offer. Except as set forth herein, all matters, including but not limited to delivery of goods and services, returns, charges and warranties are solely and strictly between the Cardholder and the applicable Merchants, subject to applicable law. The Cardholder acknowledges that Citibank does not endorse or provide warranties of any kind in relation to the Merchants that are accessible through the Staycation Offer, nor the Offers that they provide.
17. Citibank reserves the right to amend or cancel the Offer and any of its terms and conditions, without prior notice. In case of any disputes, the decision of Citibank shall be final.
18. For any Staycation Offer related questions, please contact the Citi Prestige Concierge at +852 2860 0338.
19. For others terms & condition of the hotels, please visit respective hotel’s website for details.
20. In case of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions, the English version shall prevail.
Generic Terms and Conditions for Year Round Privileges:
1. Unless otherwise specified, the promotion period is valid from January 1 to December 31, 2022 (both dates inclusive).
2. Unless otherwise specified, the promotion applies to Cardholders of Citi Credit Cards and Debit Cards issued by Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited (“Citibank”) and other Citi entities (if applicable) (“Cardholders”). The merchant may reject an Eligible Card if their payment system cannot handle some of the Eligible Card type, please contact the merchant for details.
3. Cardholders are required to settle payments with Eligible Cards in order to enjoy the shopping, travel, lifestyle and online offers.
4. Cardholders are required to state their intention to enjoy the offers at the time of reservation and before ordering and settle the whole payment by Eligible Cards to enjoy the dining offers.
5. Unless otherwise specified, 10% service charge and tea & condiments (if applicable) apply to the dining offers, and will be based on original price.
6. Unless otherwise specified, the offers cannot be used in conjunction with other special promotions, discounts or promotional coupons, nor be transferred or exchanged for cash or other offers.
7. Unless otherwise specified, the dining offers are not applicable to public holidays/festive days and their eves, banqueting, wedding banquets, VIP rooms, discounted set meal, special promotional item, cigarettes/cigars, beverages, bottled liquor/wine, tickets/coupons/vouchers, valet parking privileges, delivery service, takeaway, or dates designated by the merchants, and are applicable to dine-in only.
8. Availability of the offers is subject to offer or service availability, account status checking and final acceptance by Citibank and the respective merchants' absolute discretion. Photos, product specifications and prices are for reference only.
9. For the dining offers, advance reservation is required and cardholders must be one of the patrons.
10. Citibank shall not be responsible for any matters in relation to the related products or services. The respective merchants are solely responsible for all obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services.
11. Citibank and the respective merchants reserve the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
12. All matters and disputes are subject to the final decision of Citibank and the respective merchants.
13. In the event of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
14. Other Terms and Conditions apply, please inquire the details with the merchants.
Shanghai Commercial Bank
Expiry Date: 2022-12-15
Extra HK$500 hotel spending credit on food and beverages or spa per night upon reservation via designated website or Hyatt Global Reservation Assistance hotline
- Promotion Code: MCD500
- Link: grandhyatthongkong.com
- Offer Details: https://specials.priceless.com/en-hk/offers/Grand_Hyatt_Hong_Kong?Oid=202205110009&issuerId=&productId=
General Terms and Conditions:
1. The offer applies to Shanghai Commercial Bank Mastercard Credit Card (including supplementary cards).
2. The offer is subject to relevant terms and conditions. Please refer to Mastercard’s website.
3. Shanghai Commercial Bank Limited (“the Bank”) makes no representation or guarantee as to the quality and availability of the products, services, or information provided by participated merchants. The Bank shall not be liable for any matters arising from or in connection with the products, services, or information provided by participated merchants. Cardholders should direct any queries to participated merchants.
4. The Bank, Mastercard Asia / Pacific (Hong Kong) and participated merchants reserve the right to change or terminate the above offer and/ or revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. In case of any disputes, the decision of the Bank shall be final.
5. In case of any discrepancy between the Chinese and English versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
General Terms and Conditions of Shanghai Commercial Bank Credit Card “Year Round Merchant Offers Program”
1. Unless otherwise specified, the promotion period (the “Promotion Period”) of Year Round Merchant Offers Program (the “Program”) is valid until 31 December 2022.
2. The Program is only applicable to the principal and supplementary card cardholders of the credit cards/co-branded credit cards/business credit cards (except RMB credit cards) (the “Designated Credit Cards”) issued by Shanghai Commercial Bank Limited (the "Bank").
3. Offers are applicable to UnionPay Dual Currency Diamond Credit Card cardholders at outlets accepting this card for payment; please check with respective merchants for details.
4. To be eligible for the offers under the Program, cardholders must present the Designated Credit Cards prior to the purchase/order/reservation and settle payment with the Designated Credit Cards (if applicable).
5. All dining offers are applicable to dine-in only and are not applicable to 10% service charge, tea and condiment charges (unless otherwise specified).
6. Unless otherwise specified, the offers cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers, discounts, membership benefits, cash coupons, vouchers, fixed price items, special price items and promotional items, etc. The offers cannot be exchanged for cash, other products or discounts and are not transferable. Please contact the merchants for details.
7. All photos are for reference only.
8. All products and services are supplied by the merchants who are solely responsible for all obligations and liabilities relating to the products, quality of service, supply and/or other related matters, to which the Bank shall have no liability whatsoever. Any disputes or complaints in respect to the products and/or services shall be made to the merchants directly.
9. The offers are subject to availability and the relevant terms and conditions of the respective merchants. For details, please contact the respective merchants.
10. If the respective merchant is closed for business, the offers will be terminated without prior notice to cardholders.
11. The Bank and the merchants reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions, change or terminate the offers without prior notice. The Bank accepts no liability for any changes or termination of the offers and will not notify the cardholders separately of any such changes or termination.
12. In case of any disputes, the decision of the Bank and the merchants shall be final.
13. In case of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
Bank of China
Expiry Date: 2022-12-17
Exclusive Staycation Offer:
- HK$1,000 instant discount on room rate per room per stay upon check-out
- A total of HK$1,200 hotel spending credit (including the basic HK$1,000 spending credit plus additional HK$200 spending credit)
- Daily breakfast for registered guests
- Promotion Code: GH1000
* Total 50 quota, available on a first-come, first-served basis
“Grand Hyatt Hong Kong Staycation Offer” Promotion Terms and Conditions:
Terms and Conditions of “Staycation Offer”:
1. Unless otherwise specified, reservation period of Staycation Offer is from 1 November (09:00am) to 17 December (11:59pm) 2022 (both dates inclusive).
2. During the Promotion Period, Eligible Cardholder can enjoy the following Staycation Offer and Hotel Spending Credit (“Offer”) by making reservation for “BOC Chill Card Exclusive” (Eligible Cardholder can choose any room category which are available on display for the specified dates of stay during the Promotion Period. Staycation Offer includes daily breakfast for all registered guests during the stay) via Grand Hyatt Hong Kong’s official website(grandhyatthongkong.com) or Hyatt Global Reservation Assistance hotline at +852 800 938 682 with promotion code “GH1000” and settling payment at time of check-out with Eligible Credit Card:
a) Staycation Offer: enjoy HK$1,000 deduction at time of check-out.
b) Hotel Spending Credit: enjoy extra HK$200 Hotel Spending Credit, making up a total of HK$1,200 Hotel Spending Credit including the basic HK1,000 Hotel Spending Credit as a part of the Staycation Package. Hotel Spending Credit is applicable to hotel dining and beverage, spa and room service. Use of dining outlets and spa is subject to availability, and advanced reservations are recommended.
3. Advance reservation is required in order to enjoy the Offer.
4. Standard check-in time at 3 pm and check-out time at 12 noon on the following day.
5. Room rates is on a per room per night basis and is subject to 10% service charge (calculate based on the original price of room rates).
6. The Offer is limited with allotment by 50 quotas and is provided on a first-come-first-served basis subject to the Merchant’s record while stocks last. Confirmation of the Offer is subject to the final hotel room’s availability and issubject to change without prior notice.
7. To enjoy the Offer, Eligible Cardholder must present the Eligible Credit Card at check-in for hotel’s staff verification and settle the payment upon check-out with the same Eligible Credit Card. If Cardholder fails to present or successfully settlethe payment by using the Eligible Credit Card, the Merchant reserves the right to withdraw the mentioned discount and charge the Eligible Cardholder the original room rate of the Staycation Package (plus 10% service charge) and extra HK$200 Hotel Spending Credit (if any).
8. No cancellation or amendment of reservation is allowed. If customer want to cancel the reservation, one-night penalty will be charged.
9. Unused hotel spending credit, in part or in full, cannot be refunded into cash, exchanged for other products or services, and will not be valid for future use upon check-out.
10. Offer is applicable for accommodation purpose only, not for event or commercial use. Cardholder must adhere to guest room’s maximum occupancy and to any Hong Kong Government regulations.
11. In case of any dispute, the Company and Merchant reserves the right of interpretation to the extent permitted by the applicable laws.
General Terms and Conditions:
1. “Grand Hyatt Hong Kong Staycation Offer” Promotion (“Promotion”) is valid from 1 November to 18 December 2022(both dates inclusive and based on the check-in date).
2. The Promotion is only applicable to “BOC Chill Card” issued in Hong Kong by BOC Credit Card (International) Limited (the “Company”) (the “Eligible Credit Card”). To be eligible for the offers, BOC Chill Card Cardholder (“Eligible Cardholder”) is required to settle the full payment with the Eligible Credit Card, and the card account has to be normal, valid and in good credit condition.
3. Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts, cash coupons, gift vouchers, VIP Card or membership reward schemes, and are not applicable to sales or any other promotional offers.
4. Offers cannot be exchanged for cash / other products, services / discounts, and is not transferable.
5. No person other than the Cardholder, the Merchant and/or the Company will have any right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any of the provisions of these terms and conditions.
6. Any enquiries or disputes relating to the goods and the services should be directed to Grand Hyatt Hong Kong (the “Merchant”). The Company accepts no liability and responsibilities for the quality of or any other matters relating to the goods, products and services provided by the Merchant. The Merchant is solely responsible for all obligations and liabilities relating to the goods, products and service.
7. The Company and the Merchant reserve the right to change, suspend or terminate the Promotion or terms and conditions at their sole discretion.
8. The Company and the Merchant reserve the right of final decision of all the matters and disputes.
9. All images and details are for reference only.
10. Should there be any discrepancy or inconsistency between the Chinese and the English versions of these terms and conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.
2022 Year Round Offer General Terms & Conditions:
1. Unless otherwise specified, all offers are applicable to:
i. BOC Credit Card, BOC Dual Currency Credit Card (including Co-branded Card, but not applicable to Private Label Card, Purchasing Card and Intown Card) bearing the logo; and BOC ATM Card bearing the logo and UnionPay logo issued by Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited (“BOCHK”) (the “Eligible Credit Card and/or BOC ATM Card”), and/or ii. Mobile payment, which refers to contactless payment made with Eligible Credit Card and/or BOC ATM Card that provisioned on a designated mobile phone or device (includes Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay and Huawei Pay) (“Mobile Payment”). Apple Pay only applies to Eligible Credit Card (not applicable to BOC Commercial Card); Google Pay and Samsung Pay apply only to Eligible Credit Card (not applicable to BOC Commercial Card and BOC Dual Currency Credit Card) and Huawei Pay applies only to eligible BOC Dual Currency Credit Card.
2. To enjoy the offers, customers must settle payments, and/or settle payments via mobile payment, with the “Eligible Credit Card and/or BOC ATM Card”.
3. Unless otherwise specified, all offers are valid until 31 December 2022 (both dates inclusive, based on transaction date).
4. Unless otherwise specified, offers are available on site only.
5. Customers can enjoy hotel accommodation privilege or beauty/health/hair care/car service offers by appointment only. Offers are subject to prevailing circumstances and availability of the relevant facility/service.
6. Unless otherwise specified, offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts, discounted/fixed-price items, ticket sales events, cash coupons, gift vouchers, VIP Card or membership reward schemes, and are not applicable to sales or any other promotional offers. Please check with the respective merchants for details.
7. Offers cannot be exchanged for cash or other products and are not transferable.
8. Apart from the terms and conditions as listed in this promotion material, offers are subject to specific terms and conditions of the respective merchants. For details, please refer to the individual offer and promotion or check with respective merchants.
9. Free Gifts, samples and trial services are in limited supply and available while stocks last. Each customer can only enjoy the same offer once. Please contact the respective merchants for details.
10. Any change to the offer terms will be subject to the prevailing circumstances at the time of patronage.
11. All offers are subject to change without prior notice. BOC Credit Card (International) Ltd (the “Company”) and/or BOCHK accept no responsibility for any such change and will not notify customers separately of any such change.
12. Upon closure of a participating merchant, the relevant offer(s) shall cease immediately.
13. The Company is not the service provider of any participating merchants, any enquires or disputes should be directed to the relevant service providers. The Company and/or BOCHK accept no liability for and shall not be responsible for the quality of or any other matters relating to the food, products and services provided by the participating merchants. The participating merchants are solely responsible for all obligations and liabilities relating to the food, products and services.
14. The Company, the participating merchants and/or BOCHK each reserves its right to suspend, change, or terminate the offers or amend the offer terms and conditions at its sole discretion without prior notice.
15. No person other than the cardholders, and the Company and BOCHK will have any right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any of the provisions of these terms and conditions.
16. In case of dispute, the Company, the participating merchants and/or BOCHK reserve the right for the final decision on all matters.
17. The above products, services and offers are subject to relevant terms and conditions, please refer to relevant promotion items or enquire with the Company and/or BOCHK.
18. Should there be any discrepancy or inconsistency between the English and the Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.
General Terms & Conditions of Mobile Payment:
1. To enjoy the relevant offer, cardholder needs to present the relevant mobile application with the added “Eligible Credit Card and/or BOC ATM Card (if applicable)” to the cashier before payment and settle the payment successfully.
2. Offers are available at all branches of participating merchants in Hong Kong, but not applicable to online transactions (Unless otherwise specified).
3. Any unposted/ cancelled/ refunded/ falsified transactions are also excluded. Cash Voucher/ Cash Discount will be cancelled or returned along with relevant transactions.
4. Unless otherwise specified, the Cash Voucher will be given upon the completion of the transaction immediately and cannot be accumulated or deferred for future use. Each cardholder is entitled to enjoy the Mobile Payment Offer once each day.
5. All the matters and disputes will be subject to the final decision of the Company and the participating merchants. In case of any disputes, the participating merchants may request cardholder to present Applicable Credit Card / BOC Card (if applicable) in physical form for verification.
6. Apple Pay is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries/regions. For compatible devices and more details about Apple Pay, please refer to apple.com/hk/apple-pay. Google Pay works with NFC capable Android™ devices running Android Lollipop 5.0 or higher. Samsung Pay is a trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Samsung Pay only supports NFC payment. For compatible devices and more details about Samsung Pay, please refer to samsung.com/hk/samsungpay/#samsung-pay. Huawei Pay is a trademark of Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd and is submitted for trademark registration in China and other countries/regions. For compatible devices and more details about Huawei Pay, please visit the Huawei Pay Hong Kong website. Customers are responsible for the data charges of using and/or downloading BOCHK Mobile Application imposed by their service providers.
7. Mobile Payment Applications are the third parties’ Mobile Applications. Mobile Applications are subject to such service providers’ terms and conditions. BOCHK is not the service provider of the Mobile Applications. If customers have any enquiries or complaints to them, please directly contact the service providers. BOCHK gives no guarantee to the Mobile Applications of the service providers, or does not accept any liability arising in conjunction with the use of the Mobile Applications or the services provided by the service providers.
General Terms & Conditions on Dining Offers:
1. Unless otherwise specified, offers are applicable to dine-in only. All prices are subject to a 10% service charge (based on original price) plus charges for tea and condiments. Advance booking may be required for specific merchants.
2. Unless otherwise specified, offers are not applicable on chef promotions, special menus, catering services, room services, wine dinners, banquets, wedding, conference, private party and VIP room, special promotion events and other food and beverage in the restaurants (i.e. tobacco, cigarettes etc).
3. Offers may not be available during public holidays and festive seasons (Eve and Festive Day) such as Chinese New Year, Valentine's Day, Easter Holidays, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Mid-Autumn, National Day, Winter Solstice, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day or firework display nights or other blackout dates as may be designated from time to time by the participating merchants. Please contact the respective merchants for details.