Gaddi's 吉地士 - The Peninsula Hong Kong
Your Deals ( 0 )
Deals from Other Credit Cards (3)
Expiry Date: 2024-12-31
Up to HK$1,000 statement credit for local dining annually
*Please note that if you’re staying in a hotel, this credit will be applied only when settling the restaurant bill directly with the restaurant, separate from the overall hotel payment
1. To enjoy both Local and Abroad Dining Credit offers, you are required to enroll into the offers separately in advance. For enrollment, please contact The Platinum Card Service on 2277 2233.
2. Offer is applicable to the Basic Platinum Cardmembers who successfully enrolled to the offer only.
3. One-time enrollment is required for the Local Dining Credit from July 12, 2022, and Cardmembers will automatically be enrolled for the following redemption periods from their enrollment date and do not need to re-enroll.
4. Benefit resets annually on January 1 until December 31, 2024.
5. Please click here for participating restuarants list. (https://www.americanexpress.com/en-hk/benefits/diningbenefit/)
6. For Participating Abroad Restaurants located in Japan, a prepaid reservation must be made through Pocket Concierge.
7. Terms and Conditions apply.
8. Photo is for reference only.
Global Dining Credit (Local Dining Credit) – Terms and Conditions:
1. Cardmembers must successfully enroll the Benefit with the Eligible Cards, then spend in-person (“Spending Requirement”) at participating local restaurants (“Participating Local Restaurants”) with the Enrolled Card (“Eligible Transaction”) to receive the Local Dining Credit (“Benefit”).
2. Enrolled Cardmembers will be eligible to receive the first HK$1,000 spend at participating local restaurants (Local Dining Credit) per redemption period.
3. Only Basic Cardmembers of The Platinum® Card and American Express® Peninsula Platinum Card issued in Hong Kong by American Express International, Inc. (“American Express”) (“Eligible Cards” and such holders, “Eligible Cardmembers”) are eligible to participate in the Benefit.
4. Supplementary Cards and The Platinum Additional Cards are not eligible for this Benefit.
5. One-time enrollment through AMEX Offer is required for the Local Dining Credit from July 12, 2022, and Cardmembers will automatically be enrolled for the following redemption periods from their enrollment date and do not need to re-enroll.
6. Benefit resets annually on January 1 until December 31, 2024.
7. Statement credit not redeemed during the applicable spend period will not roll over to the following spend period and will expire. Your Card must be charged prior to the end of each redemption period (December 31) to be eligible for the credit within that redemption period.
8. Participating Local Restaurants are participating restaurants located in Hong Kong SAR.
9. Participating Local Restaurants list is subject to change without prior notice, please check before you dine as you may not be eligible for the credit.
10. Excludes transactions where Cardmembers do not spend on their Enrolled Card directly in-person at Participating Restaurants. Excludes transactions made online.
11. Excludes transactions made through third-party establishment (including, but not limited to, third party delivery or take away services) or third-party payment processor.
12. Credit may not be applied to the Cardmember’s Account if the account has been suspended or cancelled and may be reversed if Eligible Transaction is returned or cancelled.
13. Credit is not redeemable for cash or other payment form.
14. Credit should appear on Cardmember’s billing statement within 5 business days from the date eligible transaction made but may take up to 150 days from the Transaction Date.
15. Un-posted/cancelled/refunded transactions and transactions that are found to be fraudulent or are eventually cancelled/refunded will be considered as ineligible transactions.
16. Participating Restaurant is solely responsible for all products, services, consultations, and advice. American Express is not the provider of any of these products and/or services that are made available pursuant to the Benefit and makes no representation or warranty in relation to such products and/or services.
17. In case of any enquiry related to this Benefit, please call The Platinum Card Service on 2277 2233.
18. In the event of any dispute arising from this promotion, the decision of American Express and Participating Restaurants shall be final.
19. In the event of any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
Expiry Date: 2023-12-31
15% savings from Monday to Thursday
10% savings from Friday to Sunday and Public Holidays
Dining Privileges Terms and Conditions:
1. Offers are valid until December 31, 2023.
2. To enjoy the offers, all payments must be settled with The American Express Peninsula Card.
3. 10% service charge applies and will be calculated based on original price.
4. Offers cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts, VIP cards, gift certificates and gift cards, dining coupons or other promotional offers.
5. Offers are for dine-in consumption only, and are not applicable to take-away items.
6. Offers cannot be exchanged for cash, other products or discounts and are not transferable.
7. The dining offers are not applicable to gift certificate and gift card purchase, service charge, tea and condiment, catering dining promotion, Felix early dining menu, Chesa early dinner menu, special menus, ticket sales events, specially negotiated menus or price not publicly offered, guest chef promotions, chef’s table, set menus, room service, private room, VIP rooms, private functions, meetings and conference, banqueting, wedding, wine dinners, dinning packages (Fly & Dine, Fly & Relax, Peninsula Academy), closed for renovation, cooking class, moon cake purchase and items purchased other than food and beverage in the restaurant (i.e. tobacco, cigarettes, etc) unless otherwise specified.
8. Discount offers are applicable to a maximum of 12 persons per table (Cardmember inclusive).
9. The Peninsula Hotel Limited is solely responsible for all products, services, consultations and advice offered to Cardmembers. American Express International, Inc. (“American Express”) is not the provider of any of these products and/or services herein and makes no representation or warranty as to the quality and availability in relation to the same.
10. American Express shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking or using any of the offer, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
11. American Express and The Peninsula Hotel Limited reserve the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
12. In case of dispute, the decision of American Express and The Peninsula Hotel Limited shall be final.
13. In the event of any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
Expiry Date: 2023-12-31
15% off on food and beverage (dinner on Monday to Thursday, except public holidays)
B. Offer 2: Partial Terms and Conditions:
1. Blackout dates apply: 1, 21-25 January 2023, 14 February 2023, 7-10 April 2023, 14 May 2023, 18 June 2023, 1 July 2023, 1 October 2023, 22-26 December 2023, and 31 December 2023.
2. Minimum of 2 and a maximum of 12 diners per table per transaction, inclusive of the cardholders.
3. Advance reservation is required, and confirmation is subject to availability.
4. Offer is not applicable to service charge, tea & condiment charges, takeaway menu, Spring Moon’s Chinese New Year puddings and hamper, Spring Moon’s rice dumplings, Spring Moon’s mooncakes and Mid-Autumn Festival hamper, festive hamper, Felix Weekend Brunch and early dining menu, specially negotiated menus or price not publicly offered, guest chef promotions, wine dinner, in-room private dining, private event dinner, banqueting functions, meeting and conference, banquet wedding, chef’s table, fly & dine, gift certificates, and cooking class.
5. Offers are for dine-in consumption only, and are not applicable to take-away items.
6. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers, discounts and coupons; and cannot be exchanged for cash or other products/ services.
Terms and Conditions: https://av.sc.com/hk/content/docs/hk-peninsula-tnc.pdf
Terms and Conditions of Year-round Offers 2023 (the "Promotion"):
1. Unless otherwise specified, the promotion period is valid from 1 January 2023 to 31 December 2023 (both dates inclusive) (the "Promotion Period").
2. Unless otherwise specified, to be eligible for the Promotion, cardholders ("Cardholders") are required to settle payment with credit cards issued by Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (the "Bank"), including Standard Chartered credit card and its co-branded card, MANHATTAN credit card and its co-branded card, and/or Standard Chartered Multi-Currency Mastercard Debit Card, if applicable ("Eligible Cards").
3. Unless otherwise specified, Cardholders settling payment with Standard Chartered UnionPay Dual Currency Platinum Credit Card and credit cards / debit cards issued by associated companies and/or affiliates of the Bank (local and overseas) (if applicable) are also eligible for the Promotion provided that the merchants’ relevant shops accept them for payment.
4. Unless otherwise specified, the Promotion is only applicable to the outlets located in Hong Kong, designated website and/or mobile app of the respective merchants.
5. Unless otherwise specified, the Promotion irrespective of its form including but not limited to gifts, discounts or cash coupons, are not redeemable for cash, exchangeable or transferable, and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers.
6. Unless otherwise specified, the Promotion is applicable to regular-priced items only and not applicable to fixed-priced, discounted, promotional, festive and designated items.
7. The Promotion, gifts or discount coupons are available on a first-come-first-served basis, while stock lasts. Any change of the Promotion will be subject to the availability at the time of patronage.
8. The Promotion may be subject to additional terms and conditions set out by the merchants, please contact respective merchants for details.
9. All photos and product information are for reference only.
10. The Promotion shall be terminated immediately upon closure of merchants or any of their outlets.
11. Cardholders understand and accept that the Bank is not the supplier of the products and/or services supplied by the merchants under or in connection with the offer(s). The Bank shall bear no liability relating to any aspect of the products and/or services, including without limitation, their quality, the supply, the descriptions of products and/or services provided by the merchants, any false trade description, misrepresentation, mis-statement, omission, unauthorized representation, unfair trade practices or conduct in connection with the promotion of the offer(s) or in making available the offer(s) or the products and/or services under the Promotion, by the merchants, theirs respective employees, officers or agents.
12. Personal data of Cardholders may be collected by the merchants and the use of such personal data shall be subject to the personal information collection statement of the merchants. The Bank is not involved in any part of the collection process nor usage of such data, please contact the respective merchants for related details.
13. The Bank and the merchants reserve the right to alter, extend, or terminate the Promotion and amend the terms and conditions at any time. In case of disputes, the decision of the Bank and the merchants shall be final and binding.
14. In case of any disputes, Cardholders are required to present the relevant original transaction document(s), sales receipt(s) and credit card sales slip(s) (if applicable) for further investigation by the Bank.
15. If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
Additional Terms and Conditions for dining offer ("Dining Offer"), if applicable:
16. Unless otherwise specified, Dining Offer is not applicable to take-away items, set menu, discounted dishes, private functions, banquets, catering services, happy hours, charge for tea and condiments, pre-meal snacks and 10% service charge.
17. Cardholders are required to show their Eligible Cards to the merchants' staff before ordering the promotional dishes. For details, please enquire with the merchants' staff.
18. Unless otherwise specified, Dining Offer is not valid on public holidays, eves of public holidays, festive days, eves of festive days or black-out days as designated by merchants. Please contact respective merchants for details.
Additional Terms and Conditions for hotel accommodation offer ("Hotel Accommodation Offer"), if applicable:
19. To be eligible for the Hotel Accommodation Offer, advance booking is required and offers are subject to room availability. Cardholders are required to present the Eligible Cards upon check-in.
20. Unless otherwise specified, Hotel Accommodation Offer is subject to the prevailing service charge and government tax, and are not applicable to function room, conference room or long-stay bookings.
21. Unless otherwise specified, Hotel Accommodation Offer is not valid on public holidays, eves of public holidays, festive days, eves of festive days or black-out days as designated by merchants. Please contact respective merchants for details.
Additional Terms and Conditions of interest-free instalment offer ("Instalment Offer"), if applicable:
22. To be eligible for the Instalment Offer, Cardholders are required to spend a designated amount on one single transaction at the merchants' outlets in Hong Kong. The Instalment Offer is applicable to the Eligible Cards issued by the Bank only, not applicable to Standard Chartered UnionPay Dual Currency Platinum Credit Card and credit cards/debit cards issued by associated companies and/or affiliates of the Bank (local and overseas), if applicable.
23. By participating in any of the Interest-free Instalment Program, Cardholders are deemed to have accepted and bound by the Terms and Conditions of "Credit Card Instalment Program Cardholder Agreement / Credit Card Instalment Plan" as may be posted on the Bank's website at https://av.sc.com/hk/content/docs/hk-tnc-credit-card-instalment-plan-en.pdf from time to time.
24. The Instalment Offer may be applicable only to selected items and the instalments term may vary, depending on the items and merchants. For further details of the Instalment Offer, please contact respective merchants.
25. The Instalment Offer must be applied through the merchants at the time of purchase. Application for the Instalment Offer via the Bank after the purchase is made will not be accepted. Please contact the merchants for details.