East Delight 東小館
Your Deals ( 0 )
Deals from Other Credit Cards (2)
Bank of Communications
Expiry Date: 2024-12-31
10% off designated regular-priced delicacies/specialties menu
1. This offer is valid from Monday to Friday
2. The offer is not applicable on public holidays, 21 to 22 December 2023, 9 to 16 February, 17 September, 20, 24 and 31 December 2024 and special days, please contact the Merchant for details
3. The offer is valid for dine-in only, not applicable to VIP room and all banquets
4. The offer is not applicable to splitting of table or bill
5. All food and offer are subject to availability while stock lasts
6. Advance reservation is required to enjoy the offer and subject to ingredients and seat availability
7. The offer cannot be used in conjunction with other discount and promotional offers of Tang's Catering Group and cannot be exchanged for cash and no changes will be given
8. The offer does not include 10% service charge, tea and condiment charges
9. The offer is not applicable to takeaway and catering delivery services
10. Tang's Catering Group reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice
11. In case of any disputes, the decision of Tang's Catering Group shall be final
Year Round Merchant Offers Terms and Conditions
1. This merchant offers program is only applicable to customers (each a “Cardholder”) holding credit card(s) issued by Bank of Communications (Hong Kong) Limited (the “Bank”) and other credit cards as designated by the Bank from time to time (“Eligible Credit Card”), both principal and supplementary cards inclusive, but it is not applicable to the Bank of Communications Pacific Internet card and gift card.
2. In order to enjoy The Offers, Cardholder must indicate to settle payment by Eligible Credit Card prior to purchase / placement of order / reservation / settlement of payment and thereafter settle payment by Eligible Credit Card.
3. Advance booking is required for specific offers, including but not limited to beauty treatment, health check, dining and accommodation offers.
4. Offers cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers, coupons, discount, special-priced items, fixed price items, member-priced items, whole sale priced items, VIP offers, birthday offers or any other forms of offers unless otherwise specified.
5. Offers cannot be exchanged for cash, other products or discounts and are not transferable unless otherwise specified.
6. All offers, products, awards and gifts are available while stocks last. Only one free gift is allowed for each invoice.
7. Discounted items cannot be exchanged or refunded unless otherwise specified.
8. Dining offers are for dine-in only and not applicable to service charges unless otherwise specified.
9. Cardholders understand and accept that all photos, details, availability and descriptions of all products and services are provided by the corresponding merchants and are for reference only. The Bank has no responsibility whatsoever. All liabilities in relation to such products and/or services (including but not limited to the quality and supply) are solely borne by the merchants.
10. The Offers are bound by the terms and conditions of the relevant merchants. Please contact the relevant merchants for details.
11. The Bank and the relevant merchants reserve the right to amend any terms and conditions, change or terminate The Offers without prior notice. The Bank accepts no liability for any changes or termination of The Offers.
12. In case of any dispute, the decision of the Bank and the merchants shall be final.
13. No person other than the Cardholders and the Bank will have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance (Cap. 623, the Laws of Hong Kong) to enforce or to enjoy the benefit of any terms under these terms and conditions.
14. In case of any discrepancy between the Chinese and English versions of these terms and conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.
China CITIC Bank International
Expiry Date: 2024-12-31
10% off designated regular-priced delicacies/specialties menu (Monday to Friday) (East Pavilion)
Terms and Conditions for East Delight Promotion Offer (“Offer”):
1. Unless otherwise indicated by China CITIC Bank International Limited (the “Bank”), the promotion period is valid from 26 October 2023 to 31 December 2024 (both dates inclusive) (“Promotion Period”).
2. Unless otherwise specified, the Offer applies to principal and supplementary cardmembers (“Cardmembers”) holding any credit cards issued by the Bank (“Eligible Credit Card”).
3. During the Promotion Period, Cardmembers can enjoy 10% off designated regular-priced delicacies/specialties menu (Monday to Friday) (“Offer”) at East Delight (the “Merchant”).
4. The Offer is applicable to the designated outlet of Tang's Catering Group.
5. The Offer is valid from Monday to Friday and not applicable on public holidays, special days, 21 to 22 December, 2023, 9 to 16 February, 17 September and 20, 24 and 31 December 2024.
6. The Offer is valid for dine-in only, not applicable to VIP room and all banquets. The Offer is not applicable to takeaway and catering delivery services.
7. All food and Offer are subject to availability while stock lasts.
8. The Offer is not applicable to splitting of table or bill. The Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other discount and promotional offers of Tang's Catering Group.
9. Full payment must be settled by an Eligible Credit Card in order to enjoy the Offer. The Offer does not include 10% service charge, tea and condiment charges.
10. The Offer cannot be exchanged for cash and no changes will be given.
11. Tang's Catering Group reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In case of any disputes, the decision of Tang's Catering Group shall be final.
12. Advance reservation is required to enjoy the Offer and subject to ingredients and seat availability.
13. Offer is only applicable at following address:-
- Shop 006&012-013, LG/F, East Pavilion, 1010-1056 King's Road, Quarry Bay
14. The Bank shall not be liable for any matters arising or in connection with the products, services, or information provided by the Merchant. The Bank shall bear no liability relating to any aspect thereof, including the quality and availability of the products, services or information provided by the Merchant. Any enquiry, claim or complaint should be directed to the Merchant.
15. The Offer is subject to the Merchant’s terms and conditions, please check with Merchant for details.
16. This Offer cannot be enjoyed in conjunction with other promotional offers and be exchanged for cash, other products and services or discounts and are not transferable. For goods return or refund, the amount on the Offer will not be returned and the Offer will not be re-issued.
17. The Bank and the Merchant reserve the right to vary, extend and terminate the above Offer and to delete, replace, supplement or amend any of these Terms and Conditions without prior notice. The Bank also reserves the right to delete, replace, supplement or amend the Promotional Terms and Conditions. The Bank and the Merchant shall not be responsible for any costs, expenses, losses or liabilities incurred in the event of any matter or dispute arising out of or in connection to this Offer, the decision of the Bank and the Merchant shall be final and conclusive.
18. This validity of Eligible Credit Card and eligibility of this Offer is subject to the Bank (in its sole and absolute discretion) verification and confirmation.
19. The Offer is only applicable to Cardmembers whose Eligible Credit Card accounts are determined at the sole and absolute discretion of the Bank to be in good standing and remain valid and not in default during the relevant Promotion Period.
20. Any fraud and/or abuse committed by any person, as determined by the Bank and Merchant at their sole discretion, in relation to the Offer will result in the forfeiture of the person’s eligibility to the Offer. The Bank and Merchant reserve the right to deduct the value of any Offer redeemed inappropriately from any account in which the redeemed Offer is stored without prior notice and/or take legal actions in such instances to recover any outstanding amounts.
21. The use of any Eligible Credit Card is subject to the relevant CNCBI Cardmember Agreement and relevant terms and conditions of all other applicable prevailing promotions offered by the Bank. For details please refer to www.cncbinternational.com
22. Fraud and abuse will result in forfeiture of a Cardmember’s eligibility to participate in this Offer as well as cancellation of the Cardmember’s credit card(s). The Bank further reserves the right to withdraw or terminate the Offers for such Cardmember without prior notice and/or take legal action in such instances.
23. Except as otherwise expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions, no one other than a party to these Terms and Conditions may enforce any of their terms under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance, Cap. 623 of the Laws of Hong Kong. Where any clause of these Terms and Conditions entitles any third party to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance, the parties reserve the right to vary that term or any other term of these Terms and Conditions without the consent of that third party.
24. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region and are subject to prevailing regulatory requirements.
25. In case of any discrepancy, the English version shall prevail for all purposes.