Your Deals (2)
Shanghai Commercial Bank
Expiry Date: 2099-12-31
- Access to 1,300+ DragonPass Airport Lounges ("Airport Lounge") in airports worldwide*
- Enjoy dining offers from selected airport restaurants or Airport Limousine Transfer Service^
- Search for lounges and offers through one seamless mobile app#
- Access airport security fast track worldwide to save queuing time
Complimentary access to Worldwide Airport lounge:
- Three free visits to the Airport Lounge during the first year of new card issuance@
- You can continue to enjoy free visit to Airport Lounge in the next calendar year if the accumulated eligible spending amount throughout the year reaches the designated amount+:
i. 3 times; from HK$50,000 to HK$99,999
ii. 5 times; from HK$100,000 to HK$149,999
iii. 8 times; HK$150,000 or above
*To access participating lounges, present your DragonPass membership QR code in Mastercard Travel Pass for verification. Upon successful verification, you can access the Airport Lounge
^Download the Mastercard Travel Pass mobile app from App Store or Google Play to easily search for participating lounges, as well as view exclusive offers from airport restaurant and Airport Limousine Transfer Service.
#Sign up for a DragonPass membership on mastercardtravelpass.dragonpass.com or on Mastercard Travel Pass mobile app. Use the Mastercard Travel Pass mobile app to access the Airport Lounge, visit record and enjoy the merchant offers
@ Applicable to newly approved credit card, but excluding replacement and renewal card
+ Calculation period from 1 January to 31 December each calendar year
Terms and Conditions for Shanghai Commercial Bank World Credit Card Mastercard Travel Pass provided by DragonPass:
1. The Offer is only applicable to the principal card and supplementary card cardholders (“Cardholders”) of World Credit Card (the “Eligible Cards”) issued by Shanghai Commercial Bank Limited (the “Bank”). Cardholders are required to present their DragonPass membership QR code in Mastercard Travel Pass for verification. Upon successful verification, cardholders can access the Airport Lounge.
2. From the month of card issuance to 31st December of that year, each new credit card account (including principal card and all supplementary cards) can enjoy 3 free visits to the Airport Lounge. If the World Credit Card is issued between 1st October and 31st December of the current year, the entitlement of 3 free visits to the Airport Lounge will be extended to 31st December of the following year.
3. If the annual accumulated eligible spending amount of the Cardholders reach a designated amount, the Cardholders can enjoy a specified number of free visits to the Airport Lounge in the next calendar year. By accumulating eligible spending amount from HK$50,000 to HK$99,999 from 1st January to 31st December, the Cardholders (including principal card and all supplementary cards) can enjoy 3 free visits to the Airport Lounge in the next calendar year. By accumulating eligible spending amount from HK$100,000 to HK$149,999, Cardholders can enjoy 5 free visits to the Airport Lounge in the next calendar year. By accumulating spending amount of HK$150,000 or above, Cardholders can enjoy 8 free visits to the Airport Lounge in the next calendar year.
4. If the number of the used free visits to the Airport Lounge is less than the entitlement within the calendar year, the unused free visits cannot be carried forward to the next calendar year.
5. Each eligible principal card and any related supplementary card accounts will be treated as one eligible credit card account. Cardholders will be charged Airport Lounge service fee of HK$250 per cardholder per lounge access if the free visits have been used up by the Cardholders. The companions of the Cardholders can pay US$32 each to enjoy the Airport Lounge services and will be charged to the World Credit Card directly.
6. Eligible spending refers to retail transactions, online purchases, purchase and / or reload of stored value cards and e-wallets, but excludes cash advance, outstanding balance, balance transfer amount, bill payment (including but not limited to tax, utilities payment and insurance payment) settled via the Bank Internet Banking / ATMs / Mobile Banking Services, payments of all credit card charges (including but not limited to annual fees, finance charges, late charges and interests), all transactions which are unposted / unauthorized / cancelled / refunded / found to be fraudulent or any other unqualified transactions as determined by the Bank.
7. The credit card account must be valid and in good standing during the use of the free Airport Lounge services. If any Cardholder violates any Terms and Conditions of the cardholder agreement, the related credit card account will not be entitled to any of the free Airport Lounge services. In the event of the Cardholders canceling the World Credit Card, the free Airport Lounge services shall be cancelled immediately.
8. Airport lounge service is provided by DragonPass International Ltd (the “DragonPass”). The Bank makes no representation or guarantee as to the quality and availability of the products, services, or information provided by DragonPass. The Bank shall not be liable for any matters arising from or in connection with the products, services, or information provided by DragonPass. Cardholders should direct any queries or complaints to DragonPass.
9. Other Terms and Conditions apply. Please visit https:// mastercardtravelpass.dragonpass.com/terms-and-conditions for more details.
10. The Bank and Mastercard reserve the right to amend the Terms and Conditions, to vary or terminate the offer at any time without prior notice to the Cardholders. The Bank accepts no liability for any matters relating to changes or termination of the offer and will not give any prior notice to the Cardholders for change or termination.
11. If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
General Terms and Conditions of Shanghai Commercial Bank Credit Card “Year Round Merchant Offers Program”
1. Unless otherwise specified, the promotion period (the “Promotion Period”) of Year Round Merchant Offers Program (the “Program”) is valid until 31 December 2023.
2. The Program is only applicable to the principal and supplementary card cardholders of the credit cards/co-branded credit cards/business credit cards (except RMB credit cards) (the “Designated Credit Cards”) issued by Shanghai Commercial Bank Limited (the "Bank").
3. Offers are applicable to UnionPay Dual Currency Diamond Credit Card cardholders at outlets accepting this card for payment; please check with respective merchants for details.
4. To be eligible for the offers under the Program, cardholders must present the Designated Credit Cards prior to the purchase/order/reservation and settle payment with the Designated Credit Cards (if applicable).
5. All dining offers are applicable to dine-in only and are not applicable to 10% service charge, tea and condiment charges (unless otherwise specified).
6. Unless otherwise specified, the offers cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers, discounts, membership benefits, cash coupons, vouchers, fixed price items, special price items and promotional items, etc. The offers cannot be exchanged for cash, other products or discounts and are not transferable. Please contact the merchants for details.
7. All photos are for reference only.
8. All products and services are supplied by the merchants who are solely responsible for all obligations and liabilities relating to the products, quality of service, supply and/or other related matters, to which the Bank shall have no liability whatsoever. Any disputes or complaints in respect to the products and/or services shall be made to the merchants directly.
9. The offers are subject to availability and the relevant terms and conditions of the respective merchants. For details, please contact the respective merchants.
10. If the respective merchant is closed for business, the offers will be terminated without prior notice to cardholders.
11. The Bank and the merchants reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions, change or terminate the offers without prior notice. The Bank accepts no liability for any changes or termination of the offers and will not notify the cardholders separately of any such changes or termination.
12. In case of any disputes, the decision of the Bank and the merchants shall be final.
13. In case of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
Expiry Date: 2099-12-31
Book the airport limousine pick-up service from all over the world via designated webstie, to and from the city and designated airports (Asia Pacific, Europe and the United States airports applicable to this privilege)
- Link: https://travelwithus.mastercard.com/#/
1. The privileges and offers are provided by Mastercard and the merchant partners, and are subject to the relevant terms and conditions. For the promotion details and promotion period, please visit https://mstr.cd/2SGfvm0.
2. ICBC (Asia) is not responsible for the quality and/or merchantability of the products and/or services provided by Mastercard and/or the merchant partners.