Your Deals (3)
Expiry Date: 2023-02-28
3% CashBack with HK$50 cap monthly
If ‘5% CashBack Unlock’ is activated, earn up to HK$100 of 5% CashBack (the cap will be shared with 3% CashBack)
- Activate a Split Purchase of HK$5,000 or more, either with a single Mox Credit transaction or combined transaction(s). If you currently have an active Split Purchase of HK$5,000 or more, you’ve already activated 5% CashBack on your next purchase
- After unlocking, enjoy an increase from 3% to 5% CashBack on your next purchase at our CashBack Merchants, with the monthly cap increased from HK$50 to HK$100
*CashBack offer only applies to this CashBack Merchant’s Hong Kong outlet(s), website(s) and/or mobile application(s)
*CashBack offer only applies if the full payment (or full installment, as the case may be) is made on this CashBack Merchant’s website(s) and/or mobile application(s). Payments with your Mox Card directly at the business (for example, at the hotel or restaurant) or purchases of exactly the same product (including the brand) offered by this CashBack Merchant through a different merchant will not be eligible for the CashBack offer
For detailed terms & conditions: https://assets.ctfassets.net/sytia6db7tt6/4V4HfxKamIeggh1xPSioC5/f352786482e505256705cd079c492c28/Mox_CashBack_Unlock_TnC.pdf
Expiry Date: 2023-02-28
Up to 6% cash rebate
Enter the App to register:
1. Log into OmyCardsApp, select 「熱搶轟團」
2. After entering 「熱搶轟團」, click 「Crazy WeWa賞高達6%現金回贈」promotion in 「快閃轟」
3. Click 「立即登記」 on registration page
4. Confirm terms and conditions, click 「立即登記」
5. Successful registration
2. 合資格簽賬概以安信／ Visa／銀聯國際組織界定之商戶編號釐定，並且不時作出修訂，而不作另行通知。
3. 「Crazy WeWa賞高達6%現金回贈」乃由安信獨立提供，此網頁上所載之商戶名稱只供參考，安信與商戶並無有關合作協定。部分商戶可能只接受WeWa Visa信用卡／ WeWa銀聯信用卡，詳情請向商戶查詢。
「Crazy WeWa 賞高達 6%現金回贈」優惠條款及細則︰
1. 「Crazy WeWa 賞高達 6%現金回贈」優惠(「此優惠」) 只適用於持有有效安信 WeWa 信用卡(「WeWa 信用卡」)之持卡人 (「客戶」)。
2. 此優惠之推廣期為 2022 年 7 月 1 日至 2023 年 2 月 28 日(包括首尾兩日)(「推廣期」)。客戶須於推廣期內於 OmyCard 手機應用程式 (「手機程式」)登記以參與此優惠，每位客戶於推廣期內只須於手機程式登記一次。
3. 客戶憑其持有之 WeWa 信用卡於食肆及指定網上商戶的合資格零售簽賬(「合資格零售簽賬」)(定義見第 4 條款) 可獲享額外 6%現金回贈(「額外現金回贈」)。每位客戶於推廣期內每個曆月可獲額外現金回贈上限為港幣$300。額外現金回贈只計算由登記曆月起至推廣期完結日以 WeWa 信用卡完成之合資格零售簽賬。
4. 合資格零售簽賬必須於推廣期內成功交易及於交易日起 7 天內或 2023 年 3 月 7 日或之前入賬(以較先者為準)。合資格零售簽賬包括食肆及指定網上商戶:
a. 全港食肆: 以 WeWa 信用卡於香港以港幣所進行的交易並根據安信 / 相關卡機構不時界定之商戶編號為餐廳/食肆之商戶/機構，不包括於酒店宴會、蛋糕 / 麵包店、設於酒店/美食廣場/超級市場/百貨公司/俱樂部及會所內之食肆、酒吧、卡拉 OK、飲食專櫃 之簽賬交易;
b. 指定網上商戶: 以 WeWa 信用卡交易並根據安信 / 相關卡機構不時界定之商戶名稱為 Apple App Store (只限於以商戶名稱為「APPLE.COM/BILL」之交易), Google Play Store, iTunes, JOOX, KKBOX, MOOV, Spotify, Disney+, Netflix, Nintendo, PlayStation, foodpanda, Deliveroo, OpenRice, YouTube。
合資格零售簽賬並不包括 (但不限於) 透過電子錢包支付的交易、分拆交易、賭場交易、自動轉賬交易、任何金錢/ 電子貨幣轉賬 (包括但不只限於個人對個人(P2P)支付服務或流動裝置/應用程式/電子轉賬平台)、充值電子錢包、購買現金券/代用券/禮券、購買及╱或充值儲值卡的交易、各類別之消費按金、未入賬/取消/退回/偽造之交易及所有未經授權之交易。所有合資格零售簽賬概以安信/ 相關卡機構界定之商戶編號/名稱釐定，商戶編號/名稱釐定可能會不時作出修訂，並不作另行通知。如任何合資格零售簽賬之入賬金額與成功授權之交易金額不相符，將以入賬金額為準。如任何合資格零售簽賬以外幣作簽賬，則以其已折算港幣之入賬金額計算該合資格零售簽賬。所有合資格零售簽賬概以安信紀錄為準。安信對合資格零售簽賬有絕對酌情權及最終決定權。
5. 額外現金回贈以每個曆月計算，上曆月之合資格零售簽賬獲享的額外現金回贈將於翌曆月直接存入客戶相關之 WeWa 信用卡戶口內，惟額外現金回贈於存入時其相關之 WeWa 信用卡戶口須仍然生效及信貸狀況良好。額外現金回贈不可轉贈、轉讓、退換或兌換現金。如客戶持有多於一張 WeWa 信用卡，額外現金回贈將存入客戶合資格零售簽賬較高的 WeWa 信用卡戶口內。
7. 客戶獲贈額外現金回贈後，如用作計算額外現金回贈之有關合資格零售簽賬被取消或退回，安信將直接從有關之 WeWa 信用卡戶口隨時扣除該取消或退回簽賬所獲享額外現金回贈的金額而毋須另行通知。
2. 持卡人須於點菜前／預約時／惠顧前(如適用)出示合資格之安信信用卡 ，並以該卡簽賬付款方可享優惠。
China Construction Bank
Expiry Date: 2023-03-31
9% cash rebate on dining and food delivery platform
- Phase 1: January 1 - January 31, 2023
- Phase 2: February 1 - February 28, 2023
- Phase 3: March 1 – March 31, 2023
Terms and Conditions for CCB (Asia) eye Credit Card Dining and Designated Food Delivery Platform 9% Cash Rebate Program ("Program"):
1. The Program is only applicable to principal cardmembers of the Cards ("Cardmember(s)", "you" or "your") of CCB (Asia) eye Credit Card ("Eligible Card(s)") issued by China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited (the "Bank" or "we").
2. The promotion period of the Program is from January 01 to March 31, 2023 (both dates inclusive) ("Promotion Period"). There are 3 phases for Promotion Period as below:
- Phase 1: January 01 – January 31, 2023
- Phase 2: February 01 – February 28, 2023
- Phase 3: March 01 – March 31, 2023
3. Registration is requested to participate the program at each phase eg. to participate the Program in Phase 1, Cardmember shall register once within Phase 1, to participate the Program in Phase 2, Cardmember shall register once within Phase 2, to participate the Program in Phase 3, Cardmember shall register once within Phase 3. Within promotion period, each Cardmember can participate the program three times with cap cash rebate of HK$800 each time and a maximum of HK$2,400 cash rebate over the whole Promotion Period. The cash rebate amount will be rounded to the nearest integer.
4. Registration shall be made during 11:00 on first date to 23:59 on last date of each phase (the "Registration Period"). Time shall be in Hong Kong time in accordance with our system and record.
5. During the registration period, registration shall be made on Website at www.asia.ccb.com/hk/eye/reg/dining/en with entering the correct principal card information of your Eligible Card. You will be given a registration reference number upon successful registration (the "Registration"). Registration quota is set and first 2,000 successful registered Cardmembers in each phase are eligible to participate the program (counted by the Identification Document Number) (the "Eligible Cardmembers"). Quota is limited and is on a first-come-first-served basis.
6. Spending by supplementary Cardmember(s) of the Eligible Card(s) during the Promotion Period will be treated as made by principal Cardmember(s) of the Card(s) for the purpose of the Program.
7. The bank identifies dining outlets or designated food delivery platform by taking reference of the merchant codes issued by VISA International. Transaction made in dining restaurants or designated food delivery platform in Hong Kong is eligible dining spending （「Eligible Dining Spending」）Transactions made in respect of banquet services, private functions, private room events, dining outlets in hotels, department stores, associations and clubhouses, and the food and beverage services provided by the designated merchants of other spending categories are excluded. The Bank's decision on the eligibility of a transaction shall be final and conclusive.
8. The following spending will not be qualified as Eligible Transactions: transactions not posted on or before February 10, 2023 (Phase 1) , March 10, 2023 (Phase 2) and April 10, 2023 (Phase 3), balance transfers, instalment loans, all interest free instalment transactions, electronic wallet top-up or fund transfer, payment for insurance policies issued by insurance companies, autopay transactions, all Octopus reloading (include AAVS and Octopus reloading via electronic wallet), purchase and/or reload of stored value cards, "Interest-free $martExpress" transactions, RentSmart transactions, fund transfer or payment via mobile apps, interest-free advance cash out program, bill payment, tax payment, fees and charges made or incurred (whether in relation to the Card account(s) or otherwise) and any transactions that have been cancelled or refunded, such other categories as we may at our sole discretion determine from time to time, or which we otherwise decide are not eligible. Rebate will be credited to your eligible card account recorded by our Bank on or before May 2023. Cash rebate can only be applied against the outstanding in Card account statement and cannot be converted into cash, and/ or withdrawn as cash advance or transferred.
9. The status of the Eligible Card account must remain valid and in good standing (as determined at the Bank's discretion) throughout the Promotion Period.
10. The Bank reserve the right to vary the Program and/or these Terms and Conditions, or to cancel the Program, at our discretion at any time without giving you prior notice.
11. The Bank retain the final decision in any differences or disputes under the Program.
12. In case of any inconsistency between English and Chinese versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
Terms and Conditions for Dining Offers:
1. Unless otherwise specified, the promotion period is valid till December 31, 2023.
2. The products/services are provided by the relevant merchant(s), China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited shall have no liability in any respect.
3. Cardmembers have to indicate their intention to enjoy the offers at the time of reservation and before ordering.
4. 10% service charge and charges for tea & condiments (if applicable) shall be counted based on original price.
5. Offers cannot be used in conjunction with other special promotion, discounts or promotional coupons, and cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash or other offers.
6. Unless otherwise specified, the offers are not applicable to public holidays/festive days and eve as specified by the merchant, banqueting, wedding banquets, VIP rooms, discounted set meals, special promotional item, cigarettes/cigars, beverages, bottled liquor/wine, tickets/coupons/vouchers, valet parking privileges, delivery service, take-away, or dates designated by the merchants, and are applicable to dine-in and Hong Kong outlets only.
7. The relevant offers shall be terminated immediately if the relevant merchant(s) or its outlets are not open for business.
8. All pictures and information of the offers are for reference only, please contact the relevant merchants for details.
Terms and Conditions for Merchant Promotion Program (“Program”):
1. Unless otherwise specified, the promotion period is valid till December 31, 2023.
2. Unless otherwise specified, this Program is only available for the credit card(s) (“Card”) issued by China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited (“Bank”) (except Business Card) and is available to cardmembers of the Cards (“Cardmember(s)”) during the promotion period stated in our promotional material. For CCB (Asia) UnionPay Dual Currency Credit Cardmembers the offer is only available at merchants accepting UnionPay Dual Currency credit card for payment.
3. To enjoy the offers set out in this promotional material (“Offers”), you need to settle the retail transactions with the Card. The Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any promotional offer(s) and cannot be exchanged for cash.
4. The Offers are subject to availability. All pictures and information of the Offers are for reference only, please contact the relevant merchants for details.
5. The Bank will not provide notice of non-availability or substitution.
6. The products/services are provided by the relevant merchant(s), the Bank shall have no liability in any respect. The validity and use of any product or service of the Offers under the Program shall be subject to the relevant usage instructions and terms and conditions set by the supplier.
7. The Bank shall not act as, or assume any liability of, a product/service supplier (or its agent). Any claim, complaint, or dispute concerning any product or service must be referred to and resolved between the relevant supplier and the Cardmember, which shall in no way relieve such Cardmember from his/her, payment or other obligations to us.
8. The Bank, merchants and suppliers reserves the right to vary the Program and/or these Terms and Conditions, or to cancel the Program, at our discretion at any time.
9. The Bank and the related merchant retain the final decision in any differences or disputes under the Program.
10. In case of any inconsistency between English and Chinese versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.