Your Rewards (4)
Expiry Date: 2022-09-30
HK$30 instant discount upon a spending of at least HK$120 (excluding delivery fee, rider tips and donations)
- April 2022 Promo Code: WELAB042022
- May 2022 Promo Code: WELAB052022
- June 2022 Promo Code: WELAB062022
- July 2022 Promo Code: WELAB072022
- August 2022 Promo Code: WELAB082022
- September 2022 Promo Code: WELAB092022
* up to two HK$30 discount coupons every month
* up to HK$360 discount during the 6-month promotion period
* The offer is not applicable to transactions made through Apple Pay
WeLab Bank X Deliveroo Promotion Offer Terms & Conditions:
1. The WeLab Bank X Deliveroo Promotion Offer (“Offer”) period shall be from 1 April 2022 to 30 September 2022 (both dates inclusive) (“Offer Period”).
2. The Offer is applicable to existing customers (“you” or “your”) of WeLab Bank Limited (“WeLab Bank”) who hold a valid bank account with WeLab Bank within the Offer Period. WeLab Debit Card must be used for all relevant payments during the Offer Period in order to enjoy the Offer.
3. During the Offer Period, if you use the WeLab Debit Card (including your virtual and physical WeLab Debit Card) to spend HKD120 or above (excluding delivery fee, rider tips and donations) in one transaction on the Deliveroo official website or mobile application and apply the valid promotion code before checkout during the corresponding Validity Period as stated in Clause 5 below (“Eligible Transaction”), you can enjoy HKD30 off for the transaction off the final purchase value. For each Validity Period, you can enjoy a total discount of up to HKD60. Promotion code only needs to be entered once in order to receive 2 x HKD30 vouchers.
4. The Offer is not applicable to any digital wallet transactions, including but not limited to Apple Pay.
5. Promotion codes of this offer and their validity period are:
- April 2022: WELAB042022
- May 2022: WELAB052022
- June 2022: WELAB062022
- July 2022: WELAB072022
- August 2022: WELAB082022
- September 2022: WELAB092022
6. WeLab Bank accepts no liability for the quality of the goods and services provided by Deliveroo or relevant suppliers. Any enquiry, claim or complaint in relation to the quality or availability of the products / services or the accuracy of any of the aforementioned information contained in the Deliveroo platform shall be directed to Deliveroo or relevant suppliers.
7. There are limited quotas for this Offer and it is rewarded on a first come first served basis. Our records on the available Offer quotas are final and conclusive.
8. This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Deliveroo’s offers unless otherwise specified in the terms and conditions of such other offers. In all circumstances, the maximum amount of discount you can earn from this Offer in each Validity Period is HKD60.
9. The discount amount will be deducted before the transaction payment, so the amount you pay will be the final post-discount amount.
10. Your WeLab Debit Card and Core Account should be valid and in good standing during the Promotional Period in order to be eligible for the Offer.
11. The decision of WeLab Bank and Deliveroo as to what constitutes an ineligible or Eligible Transaction (as the case may be) shall be final and conclusive. Ineligible transactions, shall include but are not limited to the below: (a) payment of banking fees and charges (including but not limited to annual fee, overdrawn fee, card replacement fee, ATM cash withdrawal fee, if applicable); (b) quasi-cash transactions including: (i) betting and gambling transactions; (ii) instalment payments; (iii) balance transfers; (iv) cash, token, vouchers payment and/or foreign exchange transactions at non-financial institutions (including cash coupon purchases, purchase of foreign currency, money orders and travelers’ cheques); and/or (v) any transactions at other financial institutions (including purchase of merchandise and services from banks); (c) bank transfers (by way of Faster Payment System, SWIFT, eDDA, etc.); (d) bill payments (including but not limited to water bills, electricity bills, insurance premiums, payments to other banks and credit cards, etc.); (e) tax payments to the Inland Revenue Department; (f) purchase and/or reload of stored value cards or e-wallets; and/or (g) unposted, cancelled and/or refunded transactions, in whole or in part. WeLab Bank and Deliveroo may add to, or remove from, the list of ineligible transactions from time to time at the sole discretion of WeLab Bank and Deliveroo.
12. Transactions which have been cancelled or reversed in full will not be counted as Eligible Transactions.
13. The Offer cannot be transferred, returned, exchanged, or converted into other forms, unless otherwise specified by WeLab Bank and Deliveroo.
14. Any breach of applicable laws or regulations, fraud, abuse and/or non-compliance by you (as determined at sole discretion of WeLab Bank and Deliveroo) will result in forfeiture of your eligibility to participate in the Offer and/or suspension or termination of all or any of your Account with WeLab Bank. WeLab Bank shall not credit the cash rebate amount or where the cash rebate amount has been credited, WeLab Bank reserve the right to debit the cash rebate from your Account (including but not limited to your Core Account) without notice and/or take such necessary legal action to recover any outstanding amounts.
15. These terms and conditions shall be read in connection with WeLab Bank’s Account Terms (the “Account Terms”). In the event of inconsistency between these terms and conditions and the Account Terms, the prevailing order shall be as follows:
(i) these terms and conditions; and
(ii) the Account Terms.
16. Terms defined in Account Terms shall have the same meanings when used herein, unless otherwise defined.
17. Your eligibility to participate in this Offer is subject to the final approval at the absolute discretion of WeLab Bank and Deliveroo.
18. WeLab Bank and Deliveroo reserve the right to suspend, modify or terminate this Offer and/or amend these terms and conditions at any time. In the event of dispute, the decision of WeLab Bank and Deliveroo shall be final, conclusive and binding.
19. In the event of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
China Construction Bank
Expiry Date: 2022-08-31
4% cash rebate*
Extra 5% cash rebate upon accumulated retail transaction of HK$8,000 or above by phase*
- Phase 1: 5/25/2022-6/30/2022
- Phase 2: 7/1/2022-7/31/2022
- Phase 3: 8/1/2022-8/31/2022
* The maximum cash rebate amount is HK$800 per phase (including 4% cash rebate and extra 5% cash rebate)
1. Subject to terms and conditions of Bonus Points Reward Programme, please click here for details.
2. Only applicable to eye Platinum Credit Card.
Terms and Conditions for CCB (Asia) eye Credit Card Dining and Designated Food Delivery Platform 9% Cash Rebate Program (“Program”):
1. The Program is only applicable to principal cardmembers of the Cards (“Cardmember(s)”, “you” or “your”) of CCB (Asia) eye Credit Card (“Eligible Card(s)”) issued by China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited (the “Bank” or “we”).
2. The promotion period of the Program is from May 25 to August 31, 2022 (both dates inclusive) (“Promotion Period”). There are 3 phases for Promotion Period as below:
- Phase 1: May 25, 2022 – June 30, 2022
- Phase 2: July 1 – 31, 2022
- Phase 3: August 1 – 31, 2022
3. Registration must be made during the registration period below on our Website at www.asia.ccb.com/hk/eye/reg/en with entering the correct principal card information of your Eligible Credit Card. You will be given a registration reference number upon successful registration (the “Registration”). Registration must be made within the period: 11:00 on May 25, 2022 to 23:59 on August 31, 2022 (the “Registration Period”). The Program is only applicable to the first 2,500 successfully registered Cardmember (counted by the Identification Document Number) (the “Eligible Cardmembers”) on a first-come-first-served basis. No registration will be accepted outside these periods. Time shall be of the essence and shall be in Hong Kong time in accordance with our system and record.
4. Cardmember can participate all 3 phases by Registration within the Registration Period once.
5. Spending by supplementary Cardmember(s) of the Eligible Card(s) during the Promotion Period will be treated as made by principal Cardmember(s) of the Card(s) for the purpose of the Program.
6. The Program consists of “4% Basic Cash Rebate” (refer to clause 6a), “5% Extra Cash Rebate” (refer to clause 6b). Cardmembers can enjoy below offers with relevant Eligible Dining Transaction by Eligible Cards.
a. “4% Basic Cash Rebate”: Each Eligible Cardmember can enjoy 4% Cash Rebate for Eligible Dining Transaction in Promotion Period.
b. “5% Extra Cash Rebate”: Each eligible Cardmember can enjoy an extra 5% Cash Rebate for Eligible Dining Transaction in respective phase that the accumulated Eligible Retail Transactions amount of HK$8,000 or above.
Each Eligible Cardmember can enjoy a maximum of HK$800 cash rebate (including 4% Cash Rebate and 5% Extra Cash Rebate) in each phase and a maximum of HK$2,400 cash rebate throughout the Promotion Period. The cash rebate amount will be rounded to the nearest integer.
7. Eligible Dining Transaction means transactions made at dining outlets in Hong Kong with Hong Kong currency and via designated food delivery platform (including foodpanda and Deliveroo) (“Eligible Dining Transactions”). The bank will identify dining outlets in Hong Kong classified as restaurants or dining merchants by taking reference to the merchant codes issued by VISA International. Transactions made in respect of banquet services, private functions, private room events, dining outlets in hotels, department stores, associations and clubhouses, and the food and beverage services provided by the designated merchants of other spending categories are excluded. The Bank’s decision on the eligibility of a transaction shall be final and conclusive.
8. Eligible Retail Transaction means posted local and oversea transactions during the Promotion Period (“Eligible Retail Transaction”). The following spending will not be qualified as Eligible Retail Transactions: transactions not posted on or before Jul 10, 2022 (Phase 1), Aug 10, 2022 (Phase 2) and Sep 10, 2022 (Phase 3), balance transfers, instalment loans, all interest free instalment transactions, electronic wallet top-up or fund transfer, payment for insurance policies issued by insurance companies, autopay transactions, all Octopus reloading (include AAVS and Octopus reloading via electronic wallet), purchase and/or reload of stored value cards, “Interest-free $martExpress” transactions, RentSmart transactions, fund transfer or payment via mobile apps, interest-free advance cash out program, bill payment, tax payment, fees and charges made or incurred (whether in relation to the Card account(s) or otherwise) and any transactions that have been cancelled or refunded, such other categories as we may at our sole discretion determine from time to time, or which we otherwise decide are not eligible.
9. Overseas transaction of Eligible Retail Transaction for Visa, all transactions effected in a currency other than Hong Kong Dollars are converted from the transaction currency into Hong Kong Dollars and charged to the Card Account based on the exchange rate adopted by Visa, on the date of conversion. In addition, all transactions effected in a currency other than Hong Kong Dollars are subject to a foreign currency conversion fee (representing the charge imposed by Visa on the issuer of the Card) and an overseas transaction fee, in such amounts as set forth in the Fee Schedule.
10. “4% Basic Cash Rebate” and “5% Extra Cash Rebate” will be posted into your Eligible Card account on or before October, 2022. Cash rebate can only be applied against the outstanding in card account statement and cannot be converted into cash, and/ or withdrawn as cash advance or transferred.
11. The status of the Eligible Card account must remain valid and in good standing (as determined at the Bank’s discretion) throughout the Promotion Period.
12. The Bank reserve the right to vary the Program and/or these Terms and Conditions, or to cancel the Program, at our discretion at any time without giving you prior notice.
13. The Bank retain the final decision in any differences or disputes under the Program.
14. In case of any inconsistency between English and Chinese versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
Terms and Conditions for Dining Offers:
1. Unless otherwise specified, the promotion period is valid till December 31, 2022.
2. The products/services are provided by the relevant merchant(s), China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited shall have no liability in any respect.
3. Cardmembers have to indicate their intention to enjoy the offers at the time of reservation and before ordering.
4. 10% service charge and charges for tea & condiments (if applicable) shall be counted based on original price.
5. Offers cannot be used in conjunction with other special promotion, discounts or promotional coupons, and cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash or other offers.
6. Unless otherwise specified, the offers are not applicable to public holidays/festive days and eve as specified by the merchant, banqueting, wedding banquets, VIP rooms, discounted set meals, special promotional item, cigarettes/cigars, beverages, bottled liquor/wine, tickets/coupons/vouchers, valet parking privileges, delivery service, take-away, or dates designated by the merchants, and are applicable to dine-in and Hong Kong outlets only.
7. The relevant offers shall be terminated immediately if the relevant merchant(s) or its outlets are not open for business.
8. All pictures and information of the offers are for reference only, please contact the relevant merchants for details.
Terms and Conditions for Merchant Promotion Program (“Program”):
1. Unless otherwise specified, the promotion period is valid till December 31, 2022.
2. Unless otherwise specified, this Program is only available for the credit card(s) (“Card”) issued by China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited (“Bank”) (except Business Card) and is available to cardmembers of the Cards (“Cardmember(s)”) during the promotion period stated in our promotional material (“Promotion Period”). For CCB (Asia) UnionPay Dual Currency Credit Cardmembers the offer is only available at merchants accepting UnionPay Dual Currency credit card for payment.
3. To enjoy the offers set out in this promotional material (“Offers”), you need to settle the retail transactions with the Card. The Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any promotional offer(s) and cannot be exchanged for cash.
4. The Offers are subject to availability. All pictures and information of the Offers are for reference only, please contact the relevant merchants for details.
5. The Bank will not provide notice of non-availability or substitution.
6. The products/services are provided by the relevant merchant(s), the Bank shall have no liability in any respect. The validity and use of any product or service of the Offers under the Program shall be subject to the relevant usage instructions and terms and conditions set by the supplier.
7. The Bank shall not act as, or assume any liability of, a product/service supplier (or its agent). Any claim, complaint, or dispute concerning any product or service must be referred to and resolved between the relevant supplier and the Cardmember, which shall in no way relieve such Cardmember from his/her, payment or other obligations to us.
8. The Bank, merchants and suppliers reserves the right to vary the Program and/or these Terms and Conditions, or to cancel the Program, at our discretion at any time.
9. The Bank and the related merchant retain the final decision in any differences or disputes under the Program.
10. In case of any inconsistency between English and Chinese versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
Expiry Date: 2022-07-31
* livi PayLater Mastercard Cashback is only applicable to transactions with PayLater instalments plans starting from 1/6/2022
Grocery and Food Delivery Offer Terms and Conditions: https://www.livibank.com/pdf/Cashback-3mo-PLEducation_TnC_EN.pdf
Mastercard Cashback Offer Terms and Conditions: https://www.livibank.com/pdf/Mastercard_cashback_TnC_EN.pdf
Expiry Date: 2022-07-31
3% cashback up to HK$50
CashBack offer only applies to this CashBack Merchant’s Hong Kong outlet(s), website(s) and/or mobile application(s)
CashBack offer only applies if the full payment (or full installment, as the case may be) is made on this CashBack Merchant’s website(s) and/or mobile application(s). Payments with your Mox Card directly at the business (for example, at the hotel or restaurant) or purchases of exactly the same product (including the brand) offered by this CashBack Merchant through a different merchant will not be eligible for the CashBack offer
Detailed Terms and Conditions: https://mox.com/legal-documents/general-terms-and-conditions/schedule-1/#cashback-on-your-mox-card