DCH Motor Leasing 大昌行豪華房車接載服務
Your Deals (3)
Hang Seng Bank
Expiry Date: 2023-12-31
10% off local daily car rental service (Promotion code: SAVE_CC10)
Customers are required to enter the Promotion code at checkout to enjoy the offer
Offer is not applicable to flexi-package and monthly rental
Offer is not applicable on public holidays and eves, festive days and eves
Advance reservation is required and offer is subject to availability
Please contact the merchant for details
General Terms and Conditions for Hang Seng Credit Card and Hang Seng Affinity Card 2023 Year-round Discount Offers:
1. The offers are valid until 31 December 2023.
2. To enjoy the offers, customers are required to present Hang Seng Credit Card, Affinity Card or Spending Card before ordering / upon making reservation / upon purchase, and to settle payment with Hang Seng Credit Card, Affinity Card and Spending Card.
3. Selected Credit Card offers are only applicable to Selected Hang Seng Credit Card customers. Selected Hang Seng Credit Card includes: Hang Seng Visa Infinite Card, Prestige World Mastercard®, World Mastercard, The Hong Kong Jockey Club Membership Card (Platinum Mastercard and Gold Mastercard), The Racing Club Membership Card, Platinum Card, Prestige Banking Renminbi Platinum Card, Renminbi Platinum Card, Affinity Platinum Card, Affinity Platinum Spending Card, Commercial Card, UnionPay Renminbi Diamond Commercial Card, Business Card and any other Selected Hang Seng Credit Card issued by Hang Seng Bank Limited (“Hang Seng”).
4. The offers are applicable to Hang Seng UnionPay Credit Card Customers only at outlets accepting UnionPay Credit Card for payment.
5. The offers are applicable to outlets in Hong Kong only (unless otherwise specified).
6. To enjoy the hotel accommodation or beauty/ health/ haircare/ car service offers, advance reservations are required. These offers are subject to the availability of the hotel room or relevant service. Customers are required to present their Hang Seng Credit Card, Affinity Card or Spending Card upon hotel check-in or before enjoying the relevant offers.
7. The dining offers are not applicable to 10% service charge, charge for tea and condiments, takeaway services, set menu, regular-priced dishes/ special-priced items, private functions, banquets, private parties, catering services, tickets, ticket sales events and during happy hours (unless otherwise specified). Minimum consumption requirements of the respective merchants shall not include 10% service charge (unless otherwise specified). One dining offer can be used per table per patronage only.
8. The hotel accommodation offers are subject to 10% service charge (based on the original price), and are not applicable to function rooms, conference rooms and long-stay appointments (unless otherwise specified).
9. The dining and hotel accommodation offers are not applicable on public holidays and eves, festive days and eves, fireworks display nights, when tickets are required for entry to the relevant hotels/ restaurants and other dates as designated from time to time by the merchants (unless otherwise specified). Please check with the respective merchants for details.
10. The offers are applicable to regular-priced items/ services only and are not applicable to fixed-priced, special-priced, consignment, promotional, festive and designated items/ services (unless otherwise specified).
11. The offers are not transferable, and cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash, other products or discounts, and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers, discounts, coupons, cash coupons, cake coupons or membership benefits/ VIP cards/ VIP bonus point programs of the merchants (unless otherwise specified).
12. Promotional/ redemption/ gift items are only available while stock lasts for selected offers. Each customer may enjoy such offer once only.
13. Additional terms and conditions are applicable to individual offer, please check with the respective merchants for details.
14. Offers are subject to availability and the offer details may be changed from time to time without prior notice.
15. Upon closure of the respective merchants, the relevant offers shall be terminated immediately.
16. All products, services, and information related to the offers are directly sold and supplied to customers by the respective merchants who are solely responsible for all related obligations and liabilities.
17. Hang Seng and the Merchant reserve the right to suspend, revise or terminate the above offers and amend the terms and conditions thereof at any time without prior notice.
18. In case of any dispute, the decision of Hang Seng and the respective merchants shall be final.
19. No person other than the Customer and Hang Seng (which includes its successors and assigns) will have any right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any of the provision of these Terms and Conditions.
20. These Terms and Conditions are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
21. These Terms and Conditions are subject to prevailing regulatory requirements.
22. In case of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- Hang Seng Credit Card Cash Dollars (“Cash Dollars”) and Merchant Dollars (“Merchant Dollars”) are not applicable to Hang Seng enJoy Visa Platinum Card and Hang Seng enJoy Spending Card, Hang Seng UnionPay Renminbi Diamond Commercial Card, USD Visa Gold Card, Renminbi Credit Card, e-shopping Mastercard and Private Label Cards. yuu Reward Points (“yuu Reward Points”) are applicable to Hang Seng enJoy Visa Platinum Card and Hang Seng enJoy Spending Card only. Cash Dollars year-round offers are subject to the related terms and conditions. Use of Cash Dollars and/ or Merchant Dollars is subject to the terms and conditions of Hang Seng Credit Card Membership Rewards Program. Use of yuu Reward Points is subject to the terms and conditions for Hang Seng enJoy Card Reward Point Programme. For details, please call our 24-hour Hang Seng Credit Card Marketing Enquiry Hotline 2998 6899.
- Hang Seng Spending Card account is a non-interest bearing account. Funds maintained in the Hang Seng Spending Card account are not protected deposit and are not protected by the Deposit Protection Scheme in Hong Kong.
China CITIC Bank International
Expiry Date: 2023-12-31
Complimentary one time free limousine service to/from Hong Kong International Airport (Mercedes-Benz S320 for 4 passengers / Toyota Alphard for 6 passengers)
Complimentary one time free limousine service to/from overseas designated airport (business class for 4 passengers)
*For complimentary airport limousine service, customer is required to raise the limousine booking request(s) at least 3 working days in advance to service provider at designated website; via phone (852) 2216 9886 or email (email@example.com)
- Booking link: https://dchml.com.hk/?route=promo-detail&promotion=233&lang=1
*Designated Airports: Hong Kong International Airport, Tianjin Binhai International Airport, Dubai International Airport, Shanghai Pudong International Airport, Shenzhen Baoan International Airport, Bahrain International Airport, Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport, Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport, Budapest Ferenc Liszt International Airport, Beijing Capital International Airport, Taiwan Kaohsiung International Airport, Manchester Airport, Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport, Singapore Changi Airport, Frankfurt International Airport, Kunming Changshui International Airport, Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport, Rome Leonardo da Vinci International Airport, Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport, Vietnam DaNang International Airport, Lisbon Humberto Delgado Airport, Chongqin Jiangbei International Airport, Abu Dhabi International Airport, Czech Václav Havel Airport Prague
- 往返 香港國際機場: Mercedes-Benz （4名乘客）/Toyota Alphard （6名乘客）
- 往返 香港以外的指定機場: Business Class （4名乘客）
*註:有關機場轎車免費接送服務預約，客戶須於最少3個工作天前透過指定電子預約表格，或致電 (852) 2216 9886或電郵 (firstname.lastname@example.org) 服務供應商預約
*機場名單: 香港國際機場, 天津濱海國際機埸, 杜拜國際機場, 上海浦東國際機場, 深圳寶安國際機埸, 巴林國際機埸, 上海虹橋國際機場, 臺灣桃園國際機場, 匈牙利布達佩斯李斯特費倫茨國際機場, 北京首都國際機場, 臺灣高雄國際機埸, 英國曼徹斯特國際機場, 廣州白雲國際機場, 新加坡樟宜機場, 德國法蘭克福機場, 昆明長水國際機場, 曼谷素萬那普國際機場, 義大利羅馬法林明高機場, 成都雙流國際機埸, 越南峴港國際機場, 葡萄牙里斯本溫貝陶德爾加多機場, 重慶江北國際機埸, 阿布達比國際機場, 捷克布拉格瓦茨拉夫哈威爾國際機場
China CITIC Bank International
Expiry Date: 2023-12-31
HK$350 special price for 2 times one-way airport limousine service per trip per vehicle
- Booking Link: https://dchml.com.hk/?route=promo-detail&promotion=234&lang=1
*Customer is required to raise the limousine booking request(s) at least 3 working days in advance to service provider by designated booking website; via phone (852) 2216 9886 or email (email@example.com)
Terms and Conditions of China CITIC Bank International Limited (“CNCBI” or “Bank”) CITICfirst Airport Limousine Service:
1. From 1 January 2023 until 31 December 2023 (both dates inclusive, the “Valid Period”), CNCBI CITICfirst customer can enjoy a preferential price of HK$350 for 2 times one-way Limousines Service per trip per vehicle within the Valid Period.
2. The preferential airport limousine service (“Limousines Service”) is only applicable to CITICfirst customer who is a principal card member of a CNCBI CITICfirst Platinum Card (“Customer”). Customer can enjoy a preferential price of HK$350 for 2 times one-way Limousines Service per trip per vehicle to be charged from his/her CITICfirst Platinum Card within the Valid Period. Customer is required to maintain his/herCITICfirst customer status and a Total Asset of HK$1,000,000 or equivalent at CNCBI during the month of using the Limousine Service ("Eligible Customer"). If the customer is found ineligible, CNCBI reserves the right to debit HK$300 (HK/China) or HK$400 (Asia/Europe) from customer’s CNCBI CITICfirst Platinum Card within 3 months after the corresponding usage without prior notice.
3. Total Assets mean the month end balance of customer’s all sole name deposit and investment accounts maintained at CNCBI. Customer can refer to the monthly consolidated statement for the Total Assets.
4. Limousines Service is subject to monthly quotas, available on a first-come-first-served basis and while stocks last, reservation is required.
5. From the 3rd booking Customer needs to pay HK$650 (HK/China) or HK$750 (Asia/Europe) per trip per vehicle with CNCBI CITICfirst Platinum Card.
6. Limousine Service (as set out in Clause 10 below) is provided by DCH Motor Leasing (the “Service Provider”)
7. Customer is required to raise the limousine booking request(s) in relation to the Limousine Service pursuant to the details set out in Clause 8 below. Reservation(s) must be made at least 3 working days in advance and could be made up to a maximum of 90 days in advance and the service must be utilized on or before 31 December 2023.
8. Customer is required to make reservation(s) for the Limousine Service under his/her full name, CNCBI CITICfirst Platinum Card number, contact phone number and travel details by filling in the e-booking form under the Service Provider's designated website; via phone or email. Service provider will contact Customer by telephone or email to confirm the booking details and obtain credit card information including credit card number with expiry date for settling the payment of the Limousine Service charge and surcharges (if any). The booking will not be processed if Customer fails to provide such information. The credit card account should be valid and in good standing at the time of making reservation. The information Customer input in the form will be submitted to the Service Provider but not the Bank.
9. Messages sent over the e-mail cannot be guaranteed to be completely secure. The Service Provider and the Bank will not be responsible in any manner for direct, indirect, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of e-mail communication at the customer’s request.
10. Limousine Service includes a single ride of limousine pick-up to/from one of the Designated Airports (refer to Clause 11 below) to/from the city center of the local destinations with the whole transfer to be completed within 50 kilometers (except for Singapore). For Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou, each single-way transfer is also required to be completed within 2 hours. The local destinations must be accessible by road, within city center area only, excluding areas which represent conditions such as to make the Limousine Service impossible, reasonably impracticable or unsafe. Shall the transfer exceed the total Limousine Service distance and/or the total Limousine Service hours (for Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou), a surcharge will be levied. The surcharges may vary depending on the Limousine Service location and will be advised upon Limousine Service reservation. The Limousine Service includes the driver service, luggage handling charges, fuel, tunnel and bridge tolls. The supply of the Limousine service is subject to availability and is first come first served. Each ride is restricted to one pick-up point and one drop-off point only and direct to/from the designated airport and city center. The travelling route is subject to the discretion of the Service Provider. Request for en-route stopover will not be entertained.
11. Designated Airports means Hong Kong International Airport, Beijing Capital International Airport, Shanghai Pudong International Airport, Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport, Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport, Kunming Changshui International Airport, Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport, Chongqing Jiangbei International Airport, Tianjin Binhai International Airport, Shenzhen Baoan International Airport, Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport, Taiwan Kaohsiung International Airport, Singapore Changi Airport, Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport, Vietnam DaNang International Airport, Abu Dhabi International Airport, Dubai International Airport, Bahrain International Airport, Budapest Ferenc Liszt International Airport, Manchester Airport, Frankfurt International Airport, Rome Leonardo da Vinci International Airport, Lisbon Humberto Delgado Airport and Czech Václav Havel Airport Prague.
12. Customer will be required to pay a surcharge of HK$100 each by the Service Provider for any late night Limousine Service between 00:01 to 06:00 conducted in Hong Kong. For the Limousine Service conducted outside Hong Kong between 23:00 to 07:00 (depends on the Limousine Service location), late night Limousine Service surcharge will be ranging from HK$60 to HK$400 for each ride. Customer will be advised by the Service Provider on the amount of surcharge upon reservation of the Limousine Service. The surcharge (if any) will be charged from CNCBI CITICfirst Platinum Card by Service Provider.
13. For the Limousine Service conducted in Hong Kong, cancellation must be made at least 24 hours before the scheduled pick up time. Full payment will be charged for cancellation less than 24 hours in advance, any no-show and/or amendment of booking made less than 8 hours in advance. For the Limousine Service conducted outside Hong Kong, amendment or cancellation must be made at least 48 hours before the scheduled pick-up time. Full payment will be charged for any no-show, and/or cancellation or amendment of reservation made less than 48 hours in advance.
14. Vehicle model used for providing the Service is subject to availability. The Service Provider reserves the right to replace any vehicle when necessary. For request of specific vehicle type, a surcharge of HK$70 per ride will be charged.
15. For arrival and departure pick up at Customer’s designated time, the maximum waiting period shall be 15 minutes from the agreed pick-up time. Subject to customer’s consent and the Service Provider’s operational availability, the waiting period can be extended from the 16th minute onwards for an surcharge of HK$200 per hour. Waiting time (from 16th minute onwards), less than an hour will also be counted as one hour.
16. For Limousine Service from the airport, the maximum waiting period shall be 75 minutes from the flight landing time. Subject to Customer’s consent and the Service Provider’s operational availability, the waiting period can be extended from the 76th minute onwards for a surcharge of HK$200 per hour. Waiting time (from 76th minute onwards) less than an hour will also be counted as one hour.
17. A one-time complimentary meet & greet service will be provided for each airport or hotel pick up. For each meet & greet service at port/train and/or extra service at airport/hotel, a surcharge of HK$100 will be charged.
18. Luggage must be safely secured in a closed trunk/luggage compartment for Service to be rendered. Any booking which exceeds the maximum passenger and/or luggage capacity of the vehicle will not be accepted. As a general reference, the luggage capacity of a 4-seater sedan is 2 standard size suitcases (22'' X 12'' X 30'') and a 7-seater MPV is a total of 4 standard size suitcases.
19. Based on safety reasons and/or bad weather situation, the Service Provider has sole discretion to suspend or refuse the Limousine Service or reservation without any responsibility for any loss for passengers. Situation will include but not limiting to typhoon, rainstorm, road conditions, safety of any passenger, driver or road user, stowage of overload/oversized/irregular luggage items.
20. Customer understands and accepts that the Bank is not the supplier of the Service. The Bank shall bear no liability relating to any aspect of the Service, including without limitation, the quality, the supply, the descriptions of goods and/or services provided by the Service Provider, any false trade description, misrepresentation, mis-statement, omission, unauthorized representation, unfair trade practices or conduct in connection with the promotion of the Service.
21. The Limousine Service cannot be redeemed for cash, other products or discounts.
22. The Limousine Service is governed by these terms and conditions and other terms and conditions stipulated by the Service Provider and the Bank and they may be subject to change. The Service Provider and the Bank reserves the right to alter, suspend, cancel, or terminate the above promotional offers and amend its related terms and conditions, all or part at any time without prior notice. The Bank will not be liable for any changes, suspensions, cancellations or terminations. The Bank's decision regarding this promotion is final and binding.
23. Rights of Third Parties – Except as otherwise expressly stated in these Promotional Terms and Conditions, no one other than a party to these Promotional Terms and Conditions may enforce any of its terms under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance, Cap. 623 of the Laws of Hong Kong. Where any clause of these Promotional Terms and Conditions entitles any third party to enforce any term of these Promotional Terms and Conditions under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance, the parties reserve the right to vary that term of any other term of these Promotional Terms and Conditions without the consent of that third party.
24. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region and any dispute arising out or in connection therewith shall be referred to the courts of Hong Kong SAR.
25. If there is any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of this Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.