Your Rewards (2)
Expiry Date: 2022-12-31
25% off à la carte dinner (after 6pm)*
* The offer is also applicable on Sundays
1. The offer is not applicable at Classified New World Tower outlet.
2. The offer is not applicable on New Year's Day, Valentine's Day, Father's Day, Mother's Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve, all public holidays and their eves in 2022.
General Terms and Conditions for HSBC Credit Card Red Hot Year-round Offers
When can you enjoy the offer
1. The promotional period is from 1 January to 31 December 2022.
What is the offer
2. Year-round offers:
a. During the promotional period, you can enjoy dining or shopping offers of up to 10% off at Participating Merchants with your Eligible Credit Card.
3. Birthday offers:
a. You can enjoy birthday offers once during your birthday month. You are required to state the offer redemption in advance and pay for the transaction conducted at the selected hotels/restaurants with the designated Eligible Credit Card in order to enjoy the birthday offers.
How can you enjoy the offer
4. You can enjoy the offer during the promotional period if you:
a. hold an Eligible Credit Card and your credit card account is valid and in good standing;
b. make a three-day advance reservation to enjoy the birthday offers (unless otherwise specified). Please check with the Participating Merchants for details; and
c. to enjoy the birthday offers, Participating Merchants may ask you to present proof of identity for birthday month verification. Any collection of such personal data will be in accordance with the Participating Merchant's terms and conditions. We accept no liability in respect of the Participating Merchant's collection of the personal data.
5. You cannot:
a. transfer the offer or exchange it for cash or other products, services or discounts; and
b, use the offer in conjunction with other promotional programmes, offers, discounts, coupons, membership benefits or VIP privileges (unless otherwise specified). You may check with the Participating Merchants for details.
Read before you enjoy the offer
6. The offers are applicable to your HSBC UnionPay Dual Currency Credit Card only at outlets accepting it for payment.
7. Designated offers are applicable exclusively to designated card type(s) only. Please refer to individual offers for details of applicable card type(s).
8. The offers are applicable to regular priced items only and are not applicable to other discounted items, special/promotional offers, fixed price items, special promotional menu, guest chef promotions, cigarettes/cigars/tobacco, bottled wine, liquor, spirit, private functions, banquets, weddings, meetings/conferences, catering services, room service, ticket sales events, coupons, cash vouchers, complimentary valet parking, bonus point programme, any mileage programmes, sales merchandise, VIP/private rooms, any booked services before the promotional period and VIP/membership benefits (unless otherwise specified). Please check with the Participating Merchants for details.
9. The dining offers are only applicable to food bills (unless otherwise specified) and dine-in consumption only. Discounts on the beverage bills are only applicable to specific merchants. Please check with the Participating Merchants for details.
10. The dining offers in hotels are only applicable to 2-12 persons (unless otherwise specified). Please check with the Participating Merchants for details.
11. The maximum number of diners per table will be subject to the rules and regulation announced by the Government and the respective merchants.
12. The dining offers are not applicable to service charge, and any charge for tea and condiments (unless otherwise specified). Please check with the Participating Merchants for details.
13. You must be one of the patrons. Advance booking by stating a redemption of the offers is required. You may have to present the Card prior to enjoying the offers. Please check with the Participating Merchants for details.
14. In addition to those black-out dates that may be imposed by individual merchant, the dining offers are not valid on general holidays (including Sundays) in Hong Kong, eve of general holidays (excluding Saturdays), festive days, eves of festive days, days with an open firework display, days where tickets are required for entry to the venue and black-out dates as specified by merchants. Please check with the Participating Merchants for details.
15. The offers shall be terminated immediately upon closure of the outlets or business shutdown.
16. In case of renovation in any of the outlets of the Participating Merchants, no offers will be available. Please check with the Participating Merchants for details.
17. The offers are subject to additional terms and conditions set out by the merchants. Please check with the Participating Merchants for details.
18. Prices and products/services/offers/food/beverages/menu descriptions are provided by the Participating Merchants and are for reference only. You understand and accept that we are not the supplier of such products/services/offers/food/beverages/menu purchased and you should refer to the Participating Merchants for details. We accept no liability for the quality of products/services/food/beverages provided by the Participating Merchants.
19. All products and services relating to the promotion are available while stocks last. They are directly supplied by the Participating Merchants or third-party suppliers, and we accept no liability for their quality.
20. The use of the birthday offer will be subject to terms and conditions, please check with the Participating Merchants for details.
21. These terms and conditions and other terms and conditions of the Eligible Credit Card and the Participating Merchants will apply. We and the Participating Merchants reserve the right to vary or cancel the offer, or amend the terms and conditions from time to time without prior notice. Please refer to our website for the latest details, availability and terms and conditions of the offer.
22. If we or the Participating Merchants believe that you have acted in a fraudulent or abusive manner, you will not be able to enjoy the offer.
23. In case of disputes arising out of this promotion, the decision of the Participating Merchants and/or us shall be final and conclusive.
24. We write the terms and conditions of the offer under Hong Kong laws. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of the promotional materials and these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
What these terms mean
25. 'Eligible Credit Card' refers to any HSBC Personal and Business credit cards (excluding Purchasing Card and Private Label Card) issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited in Hong Kong (and its successors and assigns).
26. 'Participating Merchant' refers to respective merchants which offering year-round offer and/or Birthday offer for HSBC Credit Cardholder.
Expiry Date: 2022-06-30
* Every HK$1 eligible transaction will earn you 11 ZA Coin (equal to HK$0.11). Participants must successfully link ZA bank account to ZA Coin, a third-party reward scheme operated by ZA International Financial Services Limited, to join the promotion. Terms and conditions apply.
1. From now till 30 Jun, spend with ZA Card at designated merchants to enjoy up to 11% ZA Coin rebate. Every HK$1 eligible transaction will earn you 11 ZA Coin (equal to HK$0.11). Participants must successfully link ZA bank account to ZA Coin, a third-party reward scheme operated by ZA International Financial Services Limited, to join the promotion. Terms and conditions apply.
ZA Card Promotion (“Promotion”) Terms and Conditions:
1. The Promotion is valid from 21 April 2022 to 30 June 2022, both dates inclusive. (“Promotion Period”).
2. By participating in this Promotion, participants are deemed to accept the terms and conditions (“T&Cs”).
3. The Promotion is only applicable to cardholders of ZA Card with active status who have successfully linked his/her ZA bank account to ZA Coin (“Participant”), a third-party reward scheme operated by ZA International Financial Services Limited (“ZAIF”).
To Earn ZA Coins
4. For the Eligible Transaction (as defined under Clause 20) at Designated Merchants (as defined under Clause 5), Participant can earn 11 ZA Coins (equal to HKD 0.11) for every HKD 1 spent.
5. Designated Merchants include the followings and ZA Bank may add or remove the designated merchants from time to time without further notice:
i. 1441 Fourteen Fortyone
v. Brasserie on the Eighth
ix. Conrad Hong Kong Cake Shop
x. Conrad Hong Kong Lobby Lounge
xii. Garden Cafe
xiii. Golden Leaf
xiv. Laoguo Taiwanese Hot Pot
xv. Little Bao
xvi. Little BEDU
xvii. Master 13
xviii. Mother Pearl
xxi. Orka Café
xxii. Outback (D‧Park)
xxiv. Pacific Bar
xxv. POSH Coffee Club
xxvi. Rise by Classified
xxvii. Sichuan House
xxviii. Smith & Sinclair
xxix. Smoke & Barrels
xxxi. Texas Burger
xxxiii. Trois Café
6. ZA Coin earned from an Eligible Transaction shall be credited to Participant’s ZA Coin account operated by ZAIF shortly. ZA Bank will only use its best endeavour to provide the necessary information to ZAIF to facilitate this purpose, however ZA Bank makes no warranty that the ZA Coins earned will be accurately credited to ZA Coin account operated by ZAIF and no liability for any failure or delay in the crediting of ZA Coin to Participant’s ZA Coin account for any reason beyond ZA Bank’s control.
7. If the ZA Coin unit earned is not an integer, ZA Bank will adjust the ZA Coin to the nearest integer.
8. If relevant transaction is reversed, refunded, partially reversed or partially refunded (“Transaction Reversal”), ZA Bank will deduct the ZA Coin earned in relation to the reversed or refunded amount (if any). If Participant’s ZA Coin balance is insufficient, ZA Bank will deduct an amount from Participant’s ZA Bank HKD savings account corresponding to the cashback able to be made from the units of ZA Coin Participant earned in relation to the reversed or refunded amount.
To Redeem ZA Coin
9. ZA Coin can be redeemed to cash in ZA Bank App at a rate of 100 ZA Coins = HKD 1. Upon successful redemption, the cash will be credited to Participant’s ZA Bank HKD savings account shortly. The monthly cash redemption amount is capped at HKD 10,000. For details of the Terms and Conditions of ZA Coin apply for redemption, please visit coin.za.group. ZA Bank is not obliged to notify Participant of any changes or latest announcements from ZAIF.
10. Eligible Transaction means retail transaction made with ZA Card but does NOT include the following:
i. Any Insurance-related payment;
ii. Any Payment to Inland Revenue Department/tax-related;
iii. Any Payment related to gambling and betting;
iv. Payment in relation to crypto-currencies;
v. Any Payment to financial institutions, (e.g. dealers / brokers, etc.);
vi. Fund transfer between personal accounts;
vii. Purchases of money/cashier orders or traveler’s cheques and currency exchange services;
viii. Quasi-cash transactions;
ix. Digital wallet top-ups;
x. Octopus top-ups;
xi. Any Payment related to financial charges or fees or penalty; or
xii. Cancelled, reversed or unposted transactions (including partial or full reversal or cancellation).
11. The list of Eligible Transactions may change from time to time without further notice. ZA Bank has no obligation to clarify each Eligible Transaction before any purchase. ZA Bank will not guarantee that the transaction is eligible for earning ZA Coin and will not be liable to Participant whatsoever for the ZA Coin due to any ineligible transaction. Please contact the for any enquiry.
12. The Promotion cannot be enjoyed in conjunction with other ZA Card offers in relation to ZA Coin rewards.
13. All rewards cannot be transferred unless otherwise specified herein.
14. ZA Bank reserves the right to adjust, withdraw or cancel the Promotion, and to amend or revise any of the T&Cs in relation to the Promotion from time to time without prior notice and without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
15. In case of any ambiguity, doubts or disputes arising out of or under any of the Terms or any communications, the decision of ZA Bank is final and conclusive in all circumstances without assigning any reasons whatsoever and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. If the Participant has any enquiries towards the Promotion, please contact ZA Bank at 3665 3665.
17. No one other than the Participant and ZA Bank (includes its successors and assigns) will have any right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance (Cap. 623) of the Laws of Hong Kong to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any of the provision of these T&Cs.
18. These T&Cs are governed in all respects by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. The parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
19. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistencies between the English and Chinese versions of these T&Cs, the English version shall prevail.