Champ Kitchen 炊公館
Your Deals ( 0 )
Deals from Other Credit Cards (2)
Expiry Date: 2023-12-31
10% off main menu
General Terms and Conditions for HSBC Credit Card Red Hot Year-round Offers
When can you enjoy the offer
1. The promotional period is from 1 January to 31 December 2023.
What is the offer
2. Year-round offers :
a. During the promotional period, you can enjoy dining or shopping offers of up to 10% off at Participating Merchants with your Eligible Credit Card.
3. Birthday offers:
a. You can enjoy birthday offers once during your birthday month. You are required to state the offer redemption in advance and pay for the transaction conducted at the selected hotels/restaurants with the designated Eligible Credit Card in order to enjoy the birthday offers.
How can you enjoy the offer
4. You can enjoy the offer during the promotional period if you:
a. hold an Eligible Credit Card and your credit card account is valid and in good standing;
b. make a three-day advance reservation to enjoy the birthday offers (unless otherwise specified). Please check with the Participating Merchants for details; and
c. to enjoy the birthday offers, Participating Merchants may ask you to present proof of identity for birthday month verification. Any collection of such personal data will be in accordance with the Participating Merchant's terms and conditions. We accept no liability in respect of the Participating Merchant's collection of the personal data.
5. You cannot:
a. transfer the offer or exchange it for cash or other products, services or discounts; and
b. use the offer in conjunction with other promotional programmes, offers, discounts, coupons, membership benefits or VIP privileges (unless otherwise specified). You may check with the Participating Merchants for details.
Read before you enjoy the offer
6. The offers are applicable to your HSBC UnionPay Dual Currency Credit Card only at outlets accepting it for payment.
7. Designated offers are applicable exclusively to designated card type(s) only. Please refer to individual offers for details of applicable card type(s).
8. The offers are applicable to regular priced items only and are not applicable to other discounted items, special/promotional offers, fixed price items, special promotional menu, guest chef promotions, cigarettes/cigars/tobacco, bottled wine, liquor, spirit, private functions, banquets, weddings, meetings/conferences, catering services, room service, ticket sales events, coupons, cash vouchers, complimentary valet parking, bonus point programme, any mileage programmes, sales merchandise, VIP/private rooms, any booked services before the promotional period and VIP/membership benefits (unless otherwise specified). Please check with the Participating Merchants for details.
9. The dining offers are only applicable to food bills (unless otherwise specified) and dine-in consumption only. Discounts on the beverage bills are only applicable to specific merchants. Please check with the Participating Merchants for details.
10. The dining offers in hotels are only applicable to 2-12 persons (unless otherwise specified). Please check with the Participating Merchants for details.
11. The maximum number of diners per table will be subject to the rules and regulation announced by the Government and the respective merchants.
12. The dining offers are not applicable to service charge, and any charge for tea and condiments (unless otherwise specified). Please check with the Participating Merchants for details.
13. You must be one of the patrons. Advance booking by stating a redemption of the offers is required. You may have to present the Card prior to enjoying the offers. Please check with the Participating Merchants for details.
14. In addition to those black-out dates that may be imposed by individual merchant, the dining offers are not valid on general holidays (including Sundays) in Hong Kong, eve of general holidays (excluding Saturdays), festive days, eves of festive days, days with an open firework display, days where tickets are required for entry to the venue and black-out dates as specified by merchants. Please check with the Participating Merchants for details.
15. The offers shall be terminated immediately upon closure of the outlets or business shutdown.
16. In case of renovation in any of the outlets of the Participating Merchants, no offers will be available. Please check with the Participating Merchants for details.
17. The offers are subject to additional terms and conditions set out by the merchants. Please check with the Participating Merchants for details.
18. Prices and products/services/offers/food/beverages/menu descriptions are provided by the Participating Merchants and are for reference only. You understand and accept that we are not the supplier of such products/services/offers/food/beverages/menu purchased and you should refer to the Participating Merchants for details. We accept no liability for the quality of products/services/food/beverages provided by the Participating Merchants.
19. All products and services relating to the promotion are available while stocks last. They are directly supplied by the Participating Merchants or third-party suppliers, and we accept no liability for their quality.
20. The use of the birthday offer will be subject to terms and conditions, please check with the Participating Merchants for details.
21. These terms and conditions and other terms and conditions of the Eligible Credit Card and the Participating Merchants will apply. We and the Participating Merchants reserve the right to vary or cancel the offer, or amend the terms and conditions from time to time without prior notice. Please refer to our website for the latest details, availability and terms and conditions of the offer.
22. If we or the Participating Merchants believe that you have acted in a fraudulent or abusive manner, you will not be able to enjoy the offer.
23. In case of disputes arising out of this promotion, the decision of the Participating Merchants and/or us shall be final and conclusive.
24. We write the terms and conditions of the offer under Hong Kong laws. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of the promotional materials and these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
What these terms mean
25. 'Eligible Credit Card' refers to any HSBC Personal and Business credit cards (excluding Purchasing Card and Private Label Card) issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited in Hong Kong (and its successors and assigns).
26. 'Participating Merchant' refers to respective merchants which offering year-round offer and/or Birthday offer for HSBC Credit Cardholder.
Expiry Date: 2023-09-30
12% savings on à la carte food items
1. Photo is for reference only. Blackout dates and Terms & Conditions apply. Click here (https://partner.diningcity.asia/#/home?program=amex_dining_offer) for Participating Restaurants list with address and contact.
2. The Offer may differ depending on individual restaurant, exclusions and other Terms & Conditions apply, please visit more details (https://partner.diningcity.asia/#/home?program=amex_dining_offer) to find out, or check with Participating Restaurant(s).
3. To make a reservation, please contact Participating Restaurant(s) specifying the use of Offer.
4. For details of the Mira Place offers, please refer to the Terms and Conditions. Blackout dates apply. To enjoy the Mira Place offers, Eligible Cardmembers must be Mira Place member.
5. To enjoy the Mira Place membership bonus points offer, Cardmembers could register points or inquire at the Concierge, Mira Place 1, G/F. A maximum of 30,000 bonus points can be rewarded per transaction date for Mira Green member and 50,000 bonus point can be rewarded per transaction date for Mira Pine member.
6. The HK$100 Tsui Hang Village Voucher is applicable for Monday to Thursday dine-in dinner only, not applicable on public holidays. The Voucher can be used upon spending a net amount of HK$400 or above in a single transaction. The Vouchers are available up to a daily quota on a first-come-first-served basis while stocks last.
7. The usage details and terms of the HK$100 Tsui Hang Village Voucher are subject to change without prior notice. Please refer to the terms and conditions listed on the Voucher for details.
Terms & Conditions of Dining Offer:
1. Enjoy discount savings on regular priced food items for à la carte or set menu (the “Amex Dining Offer”). The Amex Dining Offer is valid from July 1, 2023 to September 30, 2023, both dates inclusive (“Promotion Period”). American Express International, Inc. (“American Express”) reserves the right to change the dates of the Promotion Period without prior notice to comply with applicable laws and regulations imposed by the Hong Kong SAR Government. The Amex Dining Offer is applicable to both dine-in and take-away. Excludes transactions made through third-party establishment (including, but not limited to, third party delivery or take away services) or third-party payment processor.
2. Unless otherwise specified, Amex Dining Offer is not applicable on public holidays and is subject to blackout dates (including but not limited to Mid-Autumn Festival, Winter Solstice and eve, the weekend before Winter Solstice, Christmas holidays and the day before Christmas Day, New Year's Eve). Service hours and/or menu of the Restaurants are subject to change. Please check with the Restaurants for details.
3. To enjoy the Amex Dining Offer, Cardmembers must settle the payment in full with American Express® Cards issued in Hong Kong by American Express (“Eligible Card”, such holders, “Eligible Cardmembers”) at the participating restaurants (“Restaurants”) within the Promotion Period. Payment made with the US Dollar Card, American Express Business Travel Account or Corporate Purchasing Card, and Cards bearing the American Express name, brand or logo issued by partners of American Express and all American Express Cards issued outside of Hong Kong are not eligible to enjoy the Amex Dining Offer.
4. For the full list of Restaurants, please click here (https://partner.diningcity.asia/#/home?program=amex_dining_offer). American Express/ DiningCity reserves the right to add or remove any of the participating restaurants from the Amex Dining Offer throughout the Promotion Period without prior notice. Reservations are subject to the Restaurant's actual availability and operations. Please check with respective Restaurants for details.
5. The Amex Dining Offer may differ depending on the individual restaurant and exclusions may apply. Eligible Cardmembers are advised to check with the individual restaurant for more details on the Offer before arrival.
6. Amex Dining Offer is not applicable to special promotion menu, tailor-made menu, private functions, wedding banquets, beverages, hampers, corkage fee, cake charges, purchase of cigarettes, cigars, coupons or vouchers.
7. The maximum number of diners (including the Eligible Cardmember) varies by restaurants. The maximum number of persons allowed to be seated together at one (1) table and the opening hours for dine-in are subject to regulations imposed by the Hong Kong SAR Government during the Promotion Period. The Restaurants may be closed during the Promotion Period and Eligible Cardmembers are advised to check with the individual restaurant before arrival.
8. Unless otherwise specified, beverages and condiments charges (if any) and 10% service charge apply and will be calculated based on the original price of the item.
9. Alcoholic drinks are only available to adults aged 18 or above.
10. Unless otherwise specified, Amex Dining Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other offers and/or promotions.
11. Amex Dining Offer cannot be used to redeemed for cash, or sold or exchanged for any other products or service.
12. Restaurants are solely responsible for the provision of all products, services, consultations and advice offered to Eligible Cardmembers. Photos are for reference only. American Express and DiningCity are not the provider of any of these products and/or services herein and make no representation or warranty in relation to the same.
13. American Express acts solely as a payment provider. American Express and DiningCity are not responsible or liable in any way for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of using the Amex Dining Offer, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
14. American Express, DiningCity and/or Restaurants reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions, or to suspend or terminate the Amex Dining Offer, at any time at their discretion without prior notice.
15. In the event of any dispute, the decision of American Express and Restaurants shall be final and no correspondences will be entertained.
16. In the event of any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
17. In case of any enquiry related to this Amex Dining Offer, please call the 24-hour enquiry hotline shown at the back of your Card or our customer service hotline at 2277 1010.