Café 103 - The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong
Your Rewards (2)
Expiry Date: 2022-12-31
15% off afternoon tea (Monday to Friday)
1. The offer is available from 2 January to 30 November 2022.
2. The offer is not applicable on 1 and 31 January, 1 to 3 and 14 February, 5, 15 to 18 April, 1 to 2 and 8 to 9 May, 3 and 19 June, 1 July, 11 and 12 September, 1 and 4 October, 22, 24 to 27 and 31 December 2022.
3. The offer is not applicable to special events including guest chef and pop-up promotions, subject to hotel's decision.
General Terms and Conditions for HSBC Credit Card Red Hot Year-round Offers
When can you enjoy the offer
1. The promotional period is from 1 January to 31 December 2022.
What is the offer
2. Year-round offers:
a. During the promotional period, you can enjoy dining or shopping offers of up to 10% off at Participating Merchants with your Eligible Credit Card.
3. Birthday offers:
a. You can enjoy birthday offers once during your birthday month. You are required to state the offer redemption in advance and pay for the transaction conducted at the selected hotels/restaurants with the designated Eligible Credit Card in order to enjoy the birthday offers.
How can you enjoy the offer
4. You can enjoy the offer during the promotional period if you:
a. hold an Eligible Credit Card and your credit card account is valid and in good standing;
b. make a three-day advance reservation to enjoy the birthday offers (unless otherwise specified). Please check with the Participating Merchants for details; and
c. to enjoy the birthday offers, Participating Merchants may ask you to present proof of identity for birthday month verification. Any collection of such personal data will be in accordance with the Participating Merchant's terms and conditions. We accept no liability in respect of the Participating Merchant's collection of the personal data.
5. You cannot:
a. transfer the offer or exchange it for cash or other products, services or discounts; and
b, use the offer in conjunction with other promotional programmes, offers, discounts, coupons, membership benefits or VIP privileges (unless otherwise specified). You may check with the Participating Merchants for details.
Read before you enjoy the offer
6. The offers are applicable to your HSBC UnionPay Dual Currency Credit Card only at outlets accepting it for payment.
7. Designated offers are applicable exclusively to designated card type(s) only. Please refer to individual offers for details of applicable card type(s).
8. The offers are applicable to regular priced items only and are not applicable to other discounted items, special/promotional offers, fixed price items, special promotional menu, guest chef promotions, cigarettes/cigars/tobacco, bottled wine, liquor, spirit, private functions, banquets, weddings, meetings/conferences, catering services, room service, ticket sales events, coupons, cash vouchers, complimentary valet parking, bonus point programme, any mileage programmes, sales merchandise, VIP/private rooms, any booked services before the promotional period and VIP/membership benefits (unless otherwise specified). Please check with the Participating Merchants for details.
9. The dining offers are only applicable to food bills (unless otherwise specified) and dine-in consumption only. Discounts on the beverage bills are only applicable to specific merchants. Please check with the Participating Merchants for details.
10. The dining offers in hotels are only applicable to 2-12 persons (unless otherwise specified). Please check with the Participating Merchants for details.
11. The maximum number of diners per table will be subject to the rules and regulation announced by the Government and the respective merchants.
12. The dining offers are not applicable to service charge, and any charge for tea and condiments (unless otherwise specified). Please check with the Participating Merchants for details.
13. You must be one of the patrons. Advance booking by stating a redemption of the offers is required. You may have to present the Card prior to enjoying the offers. Please check with the Participating Merchants for details.
14. In addition to those black-out dates that may be imposed by individual merchant, the dining offers are not valid on general holidays (including Sundays) in Hong Kong, eve of general holidays (excluding Saturdays), festive days, eves of festive days, days with an open firework display, days where tickets are required for entry to the venue and black-out dates as specified by merchants. Please check with the Participating Merchants for details.
15. The offers shall be terminated immediately upon closure of the outlets or business shutdown.
16. In case of renovation in any of the outlets of the Participating Merchants, no offers will be available. Please check with the Participating Merchants for details.
17. The offers are subject to additional terms and conditions set out by the merchants. Please check with the Participating Merchants for details.
18. Prices and products/services/offers/food/beverages/menu descriptions are provided by the Participating Merchants and are for reference only. You understand and accept that we are not the supplier of such products/services/offers/food/beverages/menu purchased and you should refer to the Participating Merchants for details. We accept no liability for the quality of products/services/food/beverages provided by the Participating Merchants.
19. All products and services relating to the promotion are available while stocks last. They are directly supplied by the Participating Merchants or third-party suppliers, and we accept no liability for their quality.
20. The use of the birthday offer will be subject to terms and conditions, please check with the Participating Merchants for details.
21. These terms and conditions and other terms and conditions of the Eligible Credit Card and the Participating Merchants will apply. We and the Participating Merchants reserve the right to vary or cancel the offer, or amend the terms and conditions from time to time without prior notice. Please refer to our website for the latest details, availability and terms and conditions of the offer.
22. If we or the Participating Merchants believe that you have acted in a fraudulent or abusive manner, you will not be able to enjoy the offer.
23. In case of disputes arising out of this promotion, the decision of the Participating Merchants and/or us shall be final and conclusive.
24. We write the terms and conditions of the offer under Hong Kong laws. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of the promotional materials and these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
What these terms mean
25. 'Eligible Credit Card' refers to any HSBC Personal and Business credit cards (excluding Purchasing Card and Private Label Card) issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited in Hong Kong (and its successors and assigns).
26. 'Participating Merchant' refers to respective merchants which offering year-round offer and/or Birthday offer for HSBC Credit Cardholder.
Expiry Date: 2022-12-31
Buy 1 Get 1 Free lunch buffet
Terms and Conditions:
1. The Dining Privilege – Buy 1 Get 1 Free Offer (“Program”) is valid from 1 January 2022 to 31 December 2022 (“Promotion Period”).
2. The Program applies to the UnionPay Diamond Prestige, Diamond, and Platinum credit card holders (“Cardholders”) who have achieved the target spending requirement. The credit cards shall be issued by UnionPay approved designated institutions in Hong Kong and Macau (“Eligible Cards”).
3. The Program provides lunch buffet buy 1 get 1 free offer at Café 103, 103/F of The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong (“Restaurant”). Dining hours are from 12:00 to 14:00 for Monday to Friday and 12:00 to 14:30 for Saturday and Sunday or to be amended by the Restaurant from time to time. Blackout dates and Hong Kong’s festive holidays are not applicable.
4. Cardholders are required to have accumulated retail spending of HKD3,000 or above with no more than two single transactions using the same Eligible Card (“Eligible Transaction(s)”) within 30 days (HKD, MOP and CNY spending will be combined for purposes of calculating Eligible Transaction amounts, with every CNY1 or MOP1 spent calculated as HKD1) prior to making a reservation for the Program. Cardholders are eligible for the Program one time in connection with every HKD3,000 of Eligible Transaction(s). Reservation must be made not later than 5 business days and no earlier than 2 calendar months. Cardholders must provide proof of Eligible Transactions at the time of reservation for the Program. No reservation shall be processed without proof of Eligible Transactions. Each transaction proof can only be used for one reservation and is non-transferrable to another program once the reservation is confirmed.
5. Eligible Transactions do NOT include the following: autopay transactions, Octopus reloading, bill payments, balance transfers, P2P transfers, SVF wallet top-up, cash advances, prepayments, deposits, add-value services, payments by installments, prepaid, finance charges, late charges, account service charges, utility payments, membership payments, any payment services, hospital/clinic payments, housing rental, payments for insurance policies issued by insurance companies, tax payments, any unposted / cancelled / refunded / fraudulent / unauthorized transactions, and transactions without original credit card sales slips or printed merchant receipts.
6. Cardholders are eligible for one buy 1 get 1 free offer with every HKD3,000 of Eligible Transaction(s). Each Eligible Transaction can only be used one time and cannot be reused in other programs (e.g. other dining offers, airport limousine transfer service, etc.).
7. Each reservation is for a minimum of 2 persons or a maximum of 8 persons and is available for food and dine-in only. The Program is applicable for a maximum of 4 adult complimentary sets per reservation and excludes any beverage and wine paring consumption. All dining arrangements, including menu and table arrangement, will be pre-arranged by the Restaurant.
8. The upgrade to the free flow of alcohol and non-alcoholic drinks packages are not applicable.
9. Menu and price are subject to change by the Restaurant. If the price is changed, Cardholders are required to pay for the difference.
10. Upon making any reservations, Cardholders are required to provide their full names and card numbers (as they appear on the Eligible Cards) and mobile phone numbers. The offer is subject to quota, availability, blackout dates (e.g. corporate events, private parties) and implemented on a first-come, first-served basis.
11. Reservations for the Program shall be made through the UnionPay Concierge at least 5 business days and up to 2 calendar months in advance. Restaurant does not accept bookings via other channels or walk-in.
12. Prepayments are required to guarantee the reservations. An online payment link will be sent to Cardholders once the reservation is confirmed. Cardholders are required to pay by the Eligible Cards and follow payment instructions. The reservations will be released automatically without prior notice if the payments are not completed successfully. The payment is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
13. Any extra order or purchase outside of the Program will be paid by Cardholders and settled by the Eligible Cards.
14. Cardholders who fail to show up will be charged for the full price of the reservation and the quota will be deemed used.
15. The 10% service charge for the buy 1 get 1 free offer and any price discount in the promotion will be applied based on the original, non-discounted price(s).
16. All reservations, amendments, cancellations, and special requests must be made through the UnionPay Concierge at least 3 business days before the reservation dates. All reservations, amendments, and special requests cannot be guaranteed and are subject to availability.
17. In the event that Cardholders cannot use the Program on the reservation dates due to unforeseeable force majeure, private events or inclement weather (as declared at the sole discretion of the Restaurant), the reservation dates will be rescheduled subject to availability through the UnionPay Concierge.
18. The Program does not apply for ticket sales, banquet events, corkage or cake charges.
19. The proper attire is required according to the Restaurant’s rules and regulations.
20. The Program is subject to availability, the terms and conditions of the promotion, and the service provider’s rules and regulations.
21. The Program cannot be transferred, used in conjunction with other promotional offers, discounts or coupons; or exchanged for cash, other products or services.
22. UnionPay Concierge is a service provided by Entertainment Group (Asia) Limited (“EGAL”). All references to UnionPay Concierge refer to EGAL.
23. In the event of any fraud or abuse, UnionPay International and EGAL reserve the absolute right to forfeit the Cardholder’s eligibility to utilise the Program without prior notice.
24. In case of any dispute, EGAL reserves the right of the final decision subject to all applicable laws and regulations.
25. EGAL reserves the right to change and/or amend the terms and conditions from time to time at its sole discretion without prior notice.