Your Deals ( 0 )
Deals from Other Credit Cards (1)
Dah Sing Bank
HK$35 Autotoll administration fee waiver of the month from the 13th month of card issuance and onwards upon a monthly spending or cash advance of HK$3,500 or above
General Terms and Conditions of "Year-round and Privileged Offers":
1. The "Year-round and Privileged Offers" ("Offer") is valid from 1 Jan 2023 to 31 Dec 2023 (both dates inclusive) ("Promotion Period") (unless otherwise specified).
2. The Offer only applies to customers holding Principal Card or Supplementary Card of the credit card or Co-brand card ("Eligible Card") issued by Dah Sing Bank, Limited ("Bank") ("Eligible Cardholder"). The Bank's Cash Card, Corporate Card, Purchasing Card, Business Card, Gift Card, Private Label Card, "Smart Choice" Balance Transfer Program Account and Cash Conversion Plan Account are not eligible. Some participating merchants of the Offer ("Participating Merchants") do not accept payment with UnionPay Dual Currency Credit Card. Please refer to the Participating Merchants for details.
3. The Eligible Cardholder must settle full payment with Eligible Card to enjoy the Offer.
4. The Eligible Cardholder must also be a member of the Participating Merchant. To register as a member, please refer to the Participating Merchants for details. The personal data of Eligible Cardholders may be collected by Participating Merchants and the use of such personal data shall be subject to the Personal Information Collection Statement issued by Participating Merchants. For details, please refer to the website of the Participating Merchants (if applicable).
5. Unless otherwise specified, the Offer is available at all outlets, websites and / or mobile apps of the Participating Merchants (if applicable). In order to be eligible for the Offer, the Eligible Cardholder must enter a designated promo code / offer code / coupon code (if applicable) when making payment via the Participating Merchant's website or mobile app. The Bank or the Participating Merchants shall not be liable if the Eligible Cardholder fails to enter the designated promo code / offer code / coupon code and is unable to enjoy the Offer.
6. Foreign currency transactions shall be automatically converted into Hong Kong dollars on the date the relevant transaction is processed at a rate determined by the relevant card association (i.e. VISA International, MasterCard Asia / Pacific (Hong Kong) Limited, UnionPay International) (if applicable). For details of service charges relating to foreign currency transactions, please refer to "List of Service Charges for Dah Sing Credit Card / Private Label Card" issued by the Bank.
7. The Offer is only applicable to regular-priced items and is not applicable to fixed-priced, selected, discounted or promotional items (unless otherwise specified) (if applicable).
8. The Offer cannot be exchanged for cash, bonus points, other products, services or discounts. The Offer is not refundable and transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers, discounts, discount cards, VIP cards, cash vouchers and gift vouchers (unless otherwise specified) (if applicable).
9. The Offer shall be terminated immediately in the event that the Participating Merchant ceases business.
10. All photos, product prices and product information that relate to the Offer are provided by the Participating Merchants and are for reference purposes only. The Offer is subject to the relevant Terms and Conditions issued by the Participating Merchants. For details, please contact the Participating Merchants.
11. The use of cash coupons / gift coupons is subject to the relevant terms and conditions printed thereon. The Bank is not the supplier of any cash coupons / gift coupons / other gifts / products / food / services offered to the Eligible Cardholders and shall not be responsible for any matters in relation to the quality and availability of cash coupons / gift coupons / other gifts / products / food / services. The Bank makes no representation or guarantee in respect of such cash coupons / gift coupons / other gifts / products / food / services supplied under the Offer. Any enquiry, comment or complaint about such cash coupons / gift coupons / other gifts / products / food / services should be directed to Participating Merchants.
12. The Offer is subject to availability. The price and Offer terms may be changed from time to time. The Bank and Participating Merchants reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions or cancel or amend the Offer at any time without prior notice. For details, please contact the Participating Merchants. Should any disputes arise, the decision of the Bank and the Participating Merchants shall be final.
13. These Terms and Conditions shall form part of the applicable agreements governing the use of Eligible Cards and shall be construed accordingly. In case of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and such agreements, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
14. In case of any fraud / abuse / reversal or cancellation of transactions in respect of which the Offer is awarded, the Bank reserves the right to debit the equivalent amount of the Offer from the Eligible Cardholder's account(s) without prior notice.
15. In the event of any discrepancy between the Chinese version and English version of these Terms and Conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.
16. Gifts are available while stock lasts. Participating Merchants reserve the right to offer any alternative products if the relevant product is out of stock or otherwise not available without prior notice (if applicable).
Dining Offer's Terms and Conditions (if applicable):
1. The Offer is not valid on public holidays and eves, festive days and eves and black-out days such as Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day and etc (unless otherwise specified).
2. The Offer is valid for dine-in food only. Advance booking is required. The Eligible Cardholder must indicate that the bill will be settled using an Eligible Card (as defined under clause 2 of the General Terms and Conditions) before ordering. The Offer is not applicable to discounted set meal / dishes (unless otherwise specified).
3. The Offer is not applicable to private parties, private room dining, banquets, special functions, room services, beverages, cigarette and liquor, promotional items / menus, ticketed events, tea and condiments and 10% service charges (unless otherwise specified).
4. If any food items are sold out, Participating Merchants reserve the right to substitute such items with alternative items without prior notice.